Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

Lauriloo I can't open pic on my phone but will see tomorrow on laptop! My tum is so lumpy but still have a way to go!

Missy I know I'm irish and going out and not drinking is like only acceptable when pregnant -which apparently everyone thought I was!!!:-o. How did it go??

Good thanks hun had a couple of slimline tonics with vodka and a chicken shish no bread! I'm so proud of myself!

I actually enjoyed being in control x

Well done Missy you must be so proud of yourself!!

Was just going to ask how you got on Missie. Well done!!

OH and biggest small are eating a Chinese right in front of me (well, us, Jonah seems a bit miffed too but at least he has milk!)!!!

Urghhh epic fail with roast!

Missie- get back on the horse- move forward and don't dwell!!

Laura- looking fab!!

Morning, how is everyone? Thanks Joanie :)

Missie are you back on it?? Hope so. X

Back on it with a vengance....and the sugar is already calling me!!!!! Should have known better ay!!!

refuse to undo the work ive done. Hows everyone feeling.

im starting back at the gym this week but only doing 2/3 classes so see what happens. Consultant thinks i wil loose muscle if i leave it much longer.

Missie- take a paracetamol and it shouldn't take long t get back in ketosis. Good idea to ease back in- I find seeing how long it takes to burn something off discourages me form eating it so might help keep you on track

yeah guess so. Found today really tough after this weekend. Really feeling the cravings and it doesnt help there is a caterpillar cake going round the office!

Sorry you're finding it hard Missie. Ignore the cake. I know it's hard but you know it's not worth it. Think how much you've got off in the past couple of weeks.

I'm so scared of the scales. After losing nothing last week and now it's TOTM I don't think I can face them again this week. Surely it's impossible for me not to be losing?! But what if I don't?? Argh!

Missie - remember nothing tastes as goo das thin feels!!!

Laura- you are losing whether the scales show it or not- hell was it not you who lost 5" from your hips??? If you are really apprehensive skip a weeks WI and get back on when you feel better about it?

I know. I'm all over the place :D One minute I'm all 'I don't care about the scales, I may never weigh again'...the next I'm obsessing over what the number might be :D
I don't want my wedding/honeymoon/holiday tainted by whether or not I got to a certain number in time. I might check when TOTM has passed...or I might not (ha, I'm aware how crazy I sound!!) x

Lol no you sound female, which I supposes is a synonym for crazy according to some!!- how long is it to your wedding?

I have the ridiculous combo of baby brain/wedding fever/sleep deprivation and VLCD-ness going on :D
We fly to Vegas 9 weeks tomorrow and get married 9 weeks on Wednesday. Eeeeeeek!! Still doesn't feel real.

Laura u can do this you will be loosing inches babe x

Thanks so much for the support guys it really helps xx

Went to the gym and it was tough tonight felt like I had limited energy but also didn't go to my max was kinda nice x

Argghhhhhhh eaten so many carbs I look pregnant! Got a wedding to go to on the 14th. I need to be good. Got a small size 12 dress to wear and it's tight (as in style not size lol) help!!!!!!

hows everyone doing?

Laura- 9 weeks is loads of time you'll be well at target and will be on such a high anyway!!

Missie- well done for getting back on the horse!!

Cher- someone on here was talking about the flexes being great for holding in- I noticed them in TK Maxx yesterday for £8- worth it if they make you comfortable!!

Laura- 9 weeks is loads of time you'll be well at target and will be on such a high anyway!!

Missie- well done for getting back on the horse!!

Cher- someone on here was talking about the flexes being great for holding in- I noticed them in TK Maxx yesterday for £8- worth it if they make you comfortable!!

Noooooooo! £8?? That was me, I spent £35!!!! The full slip things???

9 weeks is plenty if the weight shifts, not sure what I can do that's more drastic than this though if it doesn't. Argh. So glad we are getting married the second day we are there so I can eat, drink and be merry for the rest of the time :D

Back