Missie plus LM plus Greta equals fat fighters extraordinaire ...

ooo what are these flexes things?

The flexees undies I told you about :D

Noooooooo! £8?? That was me, I spent £35!!!! The full slip things???

9 weeks is plenty if the weight shifts, not sure what I can do that's more drastic than this though if it doesn't. Argh. So glad we are getting married the second day we are there so I can eat, drink and be merry for the rest of the time :D

Ah no I just spotted them and knew someone had said they were great- I thought they were cheap at £8 but didn't know how cheap. They were like a full dress with inbuilt bra and pants?

I know I starved my first 10 days in Jamaica till I got married then stuffed myself- had to take a fluid tablet when I got home as had forgot had to fit in dress for reception party!

And mine was reduced from £44!! That's such a bargain!

Be careful and plan well is all I can say. My sil ended up in a dress too big on her wedding day. You can lose at least a stone in 9wks of your good. To me that is a whole dress size lol.

I have an all in one I brought years ago. Thankfully I'm a little bigger than when I last wore it so it will do the job better lol. I was a bridesmaid and had to get one. That was mega weight loss. I was measured a size 22 in the shop because of my boobs and they had to re make the whole dress not just take it in! The other bridesmaids were really *****y so it laughed in their faces when my size 9 dress came out smaller than their hahahahahaha

I am slightly worried about the top half getting baggy but will reassess closer to the time. It's a 10 though so should be fine. Although I wouldn't complain about swapping it for an 8.

I'm stressed. Need wine!!!!!!

How's everyone doing??

I'm probably not in ketosis because of stupid cough medicine but I need it. Ah well.

Not too bad. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hopefully the cough will pass and you will get away without being knocked out of ketosis...

Arrgghhhh wrote a reply, solicitor called and I lost it!

Do they make super tight spanx? I look like I'm 20mths pregnant and got to get a tight dress on in a week!

Arrgghhhh wrote a reply, solicitor called and I lost it!

Do they make super tight spanx? I look like I'm 20mths pregnant and got to get a tight dress on in a week!

The problem if they are too tight is overspill... Not good.

Yeah not good! Did you try those flexes things Laura mentioned?

Can u get these flexes online xx

If you find magic pants let me know!

I'm getting so frustrated. My weight has been the same for 2 weeks now. These diets are hard but what makes them bearable is the fast weightloss and I'm not getting that!! It's not even like I had a huge week 1 loss either. I've had TOTM and I'm ill but I just don't see there being that much of a drop after to make up for it. I'm on week 4 now, I have less than 9 weeks til I get married and I just feel like I'm wasting time but I don't know what else I can do??! Argh!!!

If you find magic pants let me know!

I'm getting so frustrated. My weight has been the same for 2 weeks now. These diets are hard but what makes them bearable is the fast weightloss and I'm not getting that!! It's not even like I had a huge week 1 loss either. I've had TOTM and I'm ill but I just don't see there being that much of a drop after to make up for it. I'm on week 4 now, I have less than 9 weeks til I get married and I just feel like I'm wasting time but I don't know what else I can do??! Argh!!!

Laura hon your hormones are still up in the air- how many weeks post partum are you now? You many find this worse than the rest of us. Also have you been doing exercise?

Laura hon your hormones are still up in the air- how many weeks post partum are you now? You many find this worse than the rest of us. Also have you been doing exercise?

12 weeks today. I walk every day but that's about it. I feel like I could be eating and losing the same but I'm too scared because I know that initially there'll be a step back. I just hate that I'm against the clock. OH doesn't care what I look like, the way he sees it this body gave us our babies but I'll be miserable if I get married looking like this.

I don't have time for hormones!!!! :D (laughing or I'll cry!).

Don't know why that quoted twice.

Thank you btw x

Back