Missing person! Caroline G.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

where are you :confused::confused::confused:

I remember you saying you were going on holiday to Italy for a week, but that was over 2 weeks ago!

Just want to make sure you're ok ;)

Hugs x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. emmapetty

does anyone know anything?

Hope she's ok

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Probly met some sort of big hunky Italian.

I have been assured the Italian Police are especially lovely.

Will try and find her blog/website for you if you'd like to get her through that?

here you go

That Thing I Call My Life

5. EllieMellie

EllieMellie Well-Known Member

Have sent her a PM and got no response...maybe she is living La Dolce Vita and doesn't want to return? x

6. lisalulu

lisalulu Well-Known Member

Her Facebook page says 'See you next Wednesday' so I'm guessing she'll be back tomorrow :)

7. emmapetty

Ooh great, sounds like fun!

8. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Hello my lovelies! Aww bless you guys for wondering where I am, very sweet! I got back ridiculously early this morning. Flight got in at 3am, by the time we dropped off my friend and then got home it was almost 7am, so I'm a bit tired like! Had a bit of a manic week in the run up to Italy so just didn't get online much at all. With regards to my blog, I wouldn't bother looking at it! I haven't updated it in forever, with exams and assignments and everything I just didn't find the time. Also it's a stupidly long process to upload all the files each day to update it so I'm going to move over to a web based one when I've woken up a bit more to think straight!

9. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

And no, no big hunky Italian men! Though me and my friend somehow didn't actually manage to go out without some strange man talking to us or something, was very odd!!