Mission skinny biatch here I come <3

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hiya all :), in a newbie to slimming world and I'm hoping it will be the right eating plan for me as I love love love good and really cannot cope with constricting myself I always end up failing and binging because I'm so hungry, I'm a mummy part time carer and a beauty student (in September) :), so very very busy, am hoping that this plan will be able to fit in with my lifestyle, as I am new to this please feel free to correct me on any mistakes that u notice as the plan is a little complicated lol, hopefully I'll get right into the swing of things soonies, anyway my first day was yesterday and my starting weight is a shocking 12st6lbs :-( boooo!!! Anyway here's to not seeing that figure on the scales ever again!!

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: 30g porridge oats (hexb) skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch: pasta n sauce 1.5 syns made with water and remainder of hex a

Dinner: scrambled eggs, slimming world sausages, baked beans and slimming world chips made with fry light.

Slice of small toast and low fat spread 5syns

Snacks: muller light, banana,

Total: 5/15 syns week syns: 15/115 syns

Last edited:
Good morning :), what a lovely day, makes me feel so positive to see the sun shining!!! Roll on summer, anyway today is scary for me I have got to have a root canal :-( so freaked about this, have never even had a filling let alone root canal :-/, hopefully it won't be as bad as it sounds. Bluegh!!! Will update later with my food :), (if I survive the dentist lol) loving this plan so far though as am not feeling hungry at all!!!!

Thanks princess good luck to you too :) we can do this <3

Food diary today:

Breakfast: porridge (hexb) skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch: pasta n saucer 1.5 syns

Dinner: sliming world meal
Light cheese 6syns

Snacks: muller light

Daily syns: 7.5/15 weekly: 22.5/115

Morning!! another day, another step closer to goal :), I feel better already, I seem to have more energy and feel overall better, loving the amount I can eat :), going shopping today so hoping to stock up on some super free foods a I know I have been slacking in that department lolz!! Going to also do a search for the ultimate dress in my goal size 10 :), when I find it I will purchase as I know this Will keep me motivated!! So hope u all have a lovely day and will update later on my food for today :)

Breakfast: porridge (hexb), skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs and a tuna light lunch 4.5 syns

Dinner: egg, Sw chips, beans

Highlights hot choc 2syns

Woah I'm knackered been shopping with granny all day, I must of burned a load of calories, woop woop really looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday so excited to see how much I've lost:

Food for today:

Breakfast: porridge and skimmed milk (hex a and b)

Lunch: chicken and ham subway 11syns loads of salad (super free)

Dinner: slimming world meatballs and pasta, Sw chips with Mayo 2syns

Grapes (super free)

I've used 40 out of a possible 115 syns so far this week

Woop woop another 100% day yesterday although I used slightly more syns than I normally do, having a lovely day with the children today taking them out, so will update food later <3 two days until weigh in let's hope I see a nice big loss.

Good Luck JennJenn I just started this week too, first weigh in coming up on Wednesday. So far been keeping away from Syns apart from using about 6 in 4 days on the odd spoon of mayo etc. not sure if this a good thing or not though, I have a weird addictive thing that if I start with syns I may not stop so was going to try to just not have many at all for first few weeks and see how it goes.. anyway good luck with first weigh in this week

Hi mick thanks and good luck to you too, just see how you go using that many syns, you will still lose if you use more from what I have read as they are part of the plan, hoping you get a nice loss on Wednesday :)

Food diary for today :),

Breakfast: porridge and skimmed milk (hex a and b)

Lunch: pasta n sauce 1.5 syns

Dinner: egg, Sw sausages, spaghetti, Sw chips, and mayonnaise 2syms all cooked with fry life

Highlights hot choc 2syns

Food diary for today :), Breakfast: porridge and skimmed milk (hex a and b) Lunch: pasta n sauce 1.5 syns Dinner: egg, Sw sausages, spaghetti, Sw chips, and mayonnaise 2syms all cooked with fry life Snacks: muller light Highlights hot choc 2syns

Hi jennjenn...welcome to minimins and sw...how are you finding it so far? I love, love, love sw even though i've been struggling a bit for the last two weeks but still been losing so back to 100% sw from today!!!
Just had a read through your diary...looks fine but i noticed not a lot of speed foods...make sure you fill at least 1/3 of your plate with speed food, i.e veg and fruit and eat that first. I do that to make sure that i don't overeat...if i start with the, let's say meat and potatoes i feel like i have to eat the veg to get the 1/3 however it's meant that the 1/3 speed fills you up so you can leave some of the meat or potatoes...does that make sense? I do tend to ramble on a bit, lol
When is your weigh in day?

Good Luck JennJenn I just started this week too, first weigh in coming up on Wednesday. So far been keeping away from Syns apart from using about 6 in 4 days on the odd spoon of mayo etc. not sure if this a good thing or not though, I have a weird addictive thing that if I start with syns I may not stop so was going to try to just not have many at all for first few weeks and see how it goes.. anyway good luck with first weigh in this week

Hi mick...i find the less syns i eat, the less i lose...i tend to have round about 10 a day....syns are the things that tell your body that everything is fine and it doesn't need to go into starvation mode! I know what you mean with the addictive thing...just try to make the syns part of your meals. Many fellow ladies and gents on sw keep the syns for treats but an extra slice of cheese can make all the difference to a meal!
You won't have a problem losing initially without using the syns but you also won't lose any less by using them!!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

Hi strawberry shortcake thanks so much :), I know I'm terrible with the speed food really need to start introducing them, my weigh in on Tuesday so fingers crossed I get some sort of loss :), good luck to u too on you're journey

Was wondering is it okay I use fruit as I'm really not a veggie person, there are very few that I do like? Can I just eat fruit before my meal, prob sounds weird lol. Just a thought x

Hi mick...i find the less syns i eat, the less i lose...i tend to have round about 10 a day....syns are the things that tell your body that everything is fine and it doesn't need to go into starvation mode! I know what you mean with the addictive thing...just try to make the syns part of your meals. Many fellow ladies and gents on sw keep the syns for treats but an extra slice of cheese can make all the difference to a meal!
You won't have a problem losing initially without using the syns but you also won't lose any less by using them!!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

Thanks for that advice its appreciated and I will start using them more regularly throughout my meals

Thanks again :D

As I understand that's fine Jenn, ive done it a couple of times using an apple straight after dinner when ive been a bit shy of S foods in meal

Back