Mission skinny biatch here I come <3

Well done jennjennx...keep up the good work!!!! I'm hoping for 2 pounds this week but think i'll get stuck with 1...oh well better than sts!!!

A loss is a loss is a loss ;)

Aww thanks guys I'm very impressed and I know it will be slower from now on but so nice to get that straight off, will start exercise again this week too :).

Aw muck good luck for tomorrow u will so great :), any loss is good.

Good luck to u too strawberry, hope you get your 2lbs. :)!!

And minik, will def be grabbing myself some of those Kitkat minis yum yum :-D

Food diary today:

Had an apple before each meal again as still haven't been to the shops as had a bit of a busy day today!!

Breakfast: porridge and skimmed milk hex a and b

Lunch: pasta n sauce mac cheese from aldi 3syns and an apple

Dinner: an apple slimming world sausage and Sw chips with light mayo 2syns

Snacks: muller light
Apple
Highlights hot choc 2syns

good food day, a day with any kind of mac n cheese is a good day
Apples have been my best friend this week I feel like ive had hundreds of them lol

I know what u mean I'm loving my apples at the mo, hope you've had a good food day :). Have u got a diary on here?

Thanks mick, yea it worked :)

Well think I've got another tooth infection so feeling a bit bluegh today. Still been within syns though :),

Breakfast: porridge (hex a and b)
Lunch: Turkey subway with green peppers, red onion, lettuce, mayo (11 syns)
Dinner: egg Sw chips and Sw sausage, mayo (2 syns) and an apple before ate :)
Apple
Ww hot choc 2syns

Used all 15 syns today oops I feel really naughty, but the subway was loverly!!

15/15 daily syns used 15/105 weekly syns used

I love subway aint had one in months though, ive had 12 syns today most I have had yet, no guilt though lol

Nope me neither that's what they're for :), I was nearly really naughty earlier I have lots of Easter choccie sitting in my kitchen for the kids, and my favourite Cadburys egg and spoon chocolate thingys happen to be among them and they are my favorite nom nom!! But nope I was a good girl!! Was hard not to cave in though ha ha!! :-/

Not even acknowledging easter this year lol may get up early everyday over weekend and spend the days out on motorbike out of everyones way

Well that sounds more fun than sitting eating chocolate all morning lol, hopefully the weather will play ball for you :)

Well went out and brought some veggies and I'm going to really try with them even though I'm not keen. :-/.

Food for today,

Breakfast: porridge and skimmed milk (hex a and b)

Lunch: Apple and pasta and sauce 1.5syns

Dinner: Sw meatballs and pasta piled with carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and cheese for 6syns

Weight watchers yoghurt
Apple
Ww hot hoc 2syns

Slowly improving with the super speed foods :) x

9.5/15 syns used, total of 24.5/105 weekly syns used!! Totally loving this plan :) x

Argh what is it with me and evenings, I always crave chocolate, so I've got myself a low cal choc orange hot choc, put some rollers in my hair, going to have a relaxing bath, put on a bit of tan and paint my nails, lol should keep me busy and stop me caving in!!!!!! Raaaah x

Thanks mick I did and it stopped me caving in :)

Breakfast: porridge and skimmed milk (hex a and b)

Lunch: pasta and sauce 1.5syns and an apple

Dinner: sausage, Sw chips, beans and egg, mayo 2syns and an apple prior really couldn't stomach veg today :-(.

Snacks: 2 ww yoghurts
Banana
Ww hot choc 2syns

Will prob use some syns on a choc treat for tonight with my hot choc duvet and film so will do some major investigating on low syns choc :) can't resist it all weekend ;-)

Back