Mission Slim-possible: Blast This Ass!

Whoo whoo it's day 40 today and I am 21lbs lighter than on day 1 hooray!!!
Have been really snowed under at work so haven't been updating my diary but
I am still battling away here!
Hope all you lovelies are staying on the straight and narrow and conquering the dreaded fat
big-style! xxx

Well done you. Always wonder what's happened when people go quiet so glad you are still on track and still losing.

Thanks so much for your support sweetie and major respect for breaking the 6 stone barrier :clap::0clapper::winner:xx
That is an AWESOME milestone and you should be so so proud of your ever-shrinking self!!

Yes I have been known to reach the 5 week marker and then have an epic diet fail and,
while I did have a few blips en route to day 40, I am delighted to say I have just
dusted myself off (bloody biscuit crumbs, they get everywhere!!!;)) and carried on
regardless.

Want this so badly and feel I am just wasting my life waiting for my life to truly begin,
if that makes sense!?! I know with a bit of self-confidence what I am capable of and
it's the excess weight that is holding me back ALL the time.

Here's to the glory ahead I say!!

WE CAN BE ALL WE WANT TO BE! And it's only a measly few decades of poundage away!!!
xxxxx

Wooow ur doin amazin soooo jealous of u guys coz ma losses r well slow grrr lool bt uv done amazingly hun n thnx for remindin me wt day im on haha...ur gna shrink in no time hun :d yaay woop wooop ???? xx

Back