Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

They'll be off in no time.... you starting back S&S or doing that detox again to get you started??? x

Good question! I was going to just continue with the S&S but maybe a 3 day fast might get those fun pounds
off asap and I could get back to the remaining fat pounds! Hmmm will think about it this evening
and decide by tomorrow x

Good luck hunni!!! Hope you have a good first day whatever you choose!!! X

Thanks sweets x I'm going the cleanse route again, I've decided. If I can just get that wee gain
back in the flab bin again where it belongs (and maybe a teensy bit more!) it'll be back to where I left off
before the wild weekend up north!
Am downing gallons of H2O too so that'll all help.
If I could be 11st2 for my birthday Saturday week I'd be a happy bunny!

Hope you enjoyed the pilates hun, I used to love pilates but the classes got a bit too expensive.
I have a CD at home though that guides you through a session....now there's something to put
on my ever-expanding "Thing I Must Do" list! :eek:

I love it!!! Its so relaxing but you dont half feel it the day after!!!

LARV it!! whats your plan for your birthday weekend then hun???

x

I love it!!! Its so relaxing but you dont half feel it the day after!!!

LARV it!! whats your plan for your birthday weekend then hun???

x

I'll allow myself to be a teensy bit naughty I imagine...that's what birthdays are for after all!
Then it's back on plan and next stop holidays for a week (a staycation!) so will probably be a few
holiday lbs to contend with too! But if I can hover around close the 11st mark then get cracking again
at the start of July, I'm confident I'll get on a clean course towards that elusive goal weight!
Hope today's going great for you hun & you've not knocked anyone out with the death breath!!!

Just read your entire diary! I'd even commented on your earlier posts but then I left sns to go onto CC for a bit but now I'm back.

I may try the master cleanse but bit nervous about the salt thing. Lemon detox is something I'd try though. Do you need to buy that expensive maple syrup that they talk about for the lemonade drink?

You're doing fab girl. Keep it up! :)

Just read your entire diary! I'd even commented on your earlier posts but then I left sns to go onto CC for a bit but now I'm back.

I may try the master cleanse but bit nervous about the salt thing. Lemon detox is something I'd try though. Do you need to buy that expensive maple syrup that they talk about for the lemonade drink?

You're doing fab girl. Keep it up! :)

Thanks Sia! No I know you're meant to get a certain grade of maple syrrup but I couldn't find any. You'd probably
have to spend loads ordering it direct from Canada or something.
The regular supermarket stuff seems to work just fine!
It takes stamina alright but gives a great head start and I felt quite energised afterwards, like all the cr*p (literally!!!)
had left my body. :sick0019: :D

Shivie said:
Thanks Sia! No I know you're meant to get a certain grade of maple syrrup but I couldn't find any. You'd probably
have to spend loads ordering it direct from Canada or something.
The regular supermarket stuff seems to work just fine!
It takes stamina alright but gives a great head start and I felt quite energised afterwards, like all the cr*p (literally!!!)
had left my body. :sick0019: :D

Well, you lost 10lbs so it definitely worked :D I've been so bloated due to totm so would be lovely to feel "flatter". If I try it il let u know xx

It's a good post holiday plan to get rid of the bloat!

That's this weekend hun! I'm afraid I was tempted into submission with early consumable pressie from my boss and surprise lunch date! So my wrist needs slapping big time. Why is it so hard to make sensible choices when you're under scrutiny from well-meaning people?!! Well by Sunday the spoiling will be over for another year so I can dust myself off and make this year THE year I get my act together & keep it together.

Awww hun.... dont worry about it... you on plan tis week or you just waiting to re-start after the weekend???x

Awww hun.... dont worry about it... you on plan tis week or you just waiting to re-start after the weekend???x

I'm all over the place this week ahhhhhh!!!! But once this weekend's over THAT'S IT!!
I'm gonna start the press-up challenge from Monday too. Well done on getting to 20...that's fantastic! Keep it up x

I couldn't do 1 let alone 20!!!! Lol x x x

Trueleame said:
I couldn't do 1 let alone 20!!!! Lol x x x

You never know hun, we never cease to surprise ourselves!

I do the ones on my knees... once i can do the hundred like that I'm gonna re-start and do proper ones!!!

X

Nah Shivie my wrists are very weak ...broke 1 opening a sodding curtain :( that was fun to explain at A&E lol x x x

What a horrible nightmare of a weekend. My 22 year-old cousin was found dead in Australia yesterday,
four months after he went over to find work there.
He's the sixth young Irish fella to die over there since this time last year.
We still don't even know what's happened.
Say a prayer for his family, they're devastated.

Back