Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Still in shock Dee. Makes everything else seem so irrelevant at the moment really.
I can't imagine what my uncle and aunt are going through. What a cruel twist of fate for life to throw at them.

Thanks honey xx

Thinking of you all at this sad time honey x x x

So sad.

Last edited:
Sending you hugs honey x x x

:bighug:

Hi girlies, well it's still groundhog day in Shivie-world! How many Day 1's are allowed before the S&S police
come knocking and throw you in the lost cause slammer?!
Gonna just keep trying until I succeed somehow.

I have a new goal of a holiday (staycation) the first week of September which is just over 6 weeks away.
Probably very unlikely that I'll be at goal but I'll surely be well on my way!

Going to commit myself to exercising more too. I am waaaay too lazy these days!
Going to order a gym ball from Argos today and they should have it in by Monday. I've never used one before
but they're meant to be good for strengthening the core muscles, which I really need!

Going to follow the Bodydoctor DVD three times a week (no excuses allowed!!) and I've ordered a Yoga DVD also
to limber up a bit as my old leg injury keeps playing up.

Anyway wish me luck people, really hope I can ruddy well get there again and stay there this time!! x

I pick at all sorts till in ketosis! Atkins bars/cheese/chicken then when the dog breath arrives stop em! Don't give in babe! Come on here… we'rd all here did you! X

Come on here… we'rd all here did you! X

Hee hee, are you drunk Miss Dee?!!! x Thanks hun, gonna get my lardy-ass there by hook or by crook!!

*Stupid phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must send you a hilarious e-mail I got (if I can find it) on predictive text errors!
Nearly wet myself laughing! x

Well it's a hoo-rah from Shivie's corner as I've officially survived Day 1 of re-starting!!
Strangely I didn't feel hungry at all or have any real cravings.
I definitely credit the chromium supplements (recommended by Lea & Deezer) for staving the cravings off.
I had bags of energy all yesterday evening too, for a surprisingly nice change.
I usually crash and burn after a day's work and the 45km commute both ways.
I attacked my messiest cupboard with a vengeance and got it in ship shape, have been putting that off for almost 2 years!

My yoga DVD arrived in the post and I've a lovely new squishy exercise mat so that's gonna be my
mission for the weekend - to get started.
All the deep stretching (not that I'll be able to do the poses properly for ages!) should really
help my stiff ol' titanium-filled leg!!!

Have a gym ball ordered from Argos which will be in by Monday and I'm determined to get a routine going 3 times
a week. It's apparently best to do the workout in the morning but I'm not really a morning person so that's
gonna be HARD! I'm sure it wouldn't make too much difference if I left it until the evening. We shall see!

Hope everyone's started the day with a smile. :) xx

YAY!!! Well done babes.... Good stuff.....

have you changed your number???

keep strong sweet!!! Think of the skinniness!!!

X

YAY!!! Well done babes.... Good stuff.....

have you changed your number???

keep strong sweet!!! Think of the skinniness!!!

X

Thanks babe, and hope the run goes great for you (threw a few bob your way, wish it could be more x)!
That's funny you should say about my phone coz I was
expecting to hear from my mate since 2 weeks ago and no word for ages.
And my mother usually texts very regularly and there
hasn't been anything from her in a while!
Then all my previous text messages vanished one day for some unknown reason.
I'll try the old turn-it-off-and-back-on-again trick!!
I'm pretty sure all phones are programmed to self-destruct after a couple of years so
we'll buy new ones!!

Wishing you a safe & focussed run. You'll do great & well done in advance! xx

Ooooh thats a bit odd..... Totally agree they are not built to last are they!!! Not much is!!!

Bloody hell i sound like my dad!!!

; )

Thanks so much for my donation!!!!

X

You're most welcome sweetie. It's a cause close to my heart too, lost my Daddy when I was 20 to cancer xxx

Back