Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Well done Shivie
You and me are in the same boat there I think.
It's getting back on track that really matters which we both have.
We'll both smash the weight gain at weigh-in.
Good luck getting back into ketosis x x

We are indeed! The old post-holiday blues make restarting a chore alright!
I'm always pretty much a plain sailor after day 3 and that's tomorrow so yay!
The chromium supplements are a godsend for beating the sugar cravings.
Can't wait 'til you rejoin us to bash those "fun pounds" back where they belong! xx

Well I'm on the end of day1 now and not doing too bad. Just got a chicken salad for tea so hopefully no problem getting to ketosis.
Going to get weighed on Monday so I'll have 5days under my belt by then.
' also hoping some of the bloating is from flying and I'll be back down in a day or so.
Going to do my measurements tomorrow as this will be a bigger boost as the days go on x x

Good to see you back hun :) post holiday blitz ahoy Xx

Well done for getting back on track :) expect lots of messages appearing as I'm signed off another week and I'll be hovering around a LOT x x x

*sneakily skulks out of the corner hanging head in utter shame*

Packs at the ready, gonna give this YET another shot!
Don't want to resign myself to the ranks of yo-yo dieter for life just yet!

Here goes.......AGAIN!!!!

*sneakily skulks out of the corner hanging head in utter shame*

Packs at the ready, gonna give this YET another shot!
Don't want to resign myself to the ranks of yo-yo dieter for life just yet!

Here goes.......AGAIN!!!!

Hi Hun. How are you?
At least you are here now n we can support each other. I've missed ya.
Come on we can do this.
When you starting? Am gonna re-start from mornin. Just wasted 5 days, start every morning but fail at night. But not anymore, new day and new start from mornin.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun. How are you?
At least you are here now n we can support each other. I've missed ya.
Come on we can do this.
When you starting? Am gonna re-start from mornin. Just wasted 5 days, start every morning but fail at night. But not anymore, new day and new start from mornin.
Xxx

Heyyy babe....soon to swishing up the aisle diva-style in a stunning sari!! And YES you will be slim while doing just that!
Am gonna get stuck in from tomorrow morning and hopefully be able to lay claim to having successfully completed
the first two of those three killer days by Monday morning!

Watch this space, as they say!

Heeeerrrrrrre gooooooooooesssss...........

:)) good to see you back Xx

:)) good to see you back Xx

Hey Rebekah!! Thank youuuu! Have to knuckle down and get the dreaded first three days over with, fingers and toes crossed!

Congrats on having your long-awaited surgery hun, hope you're healing up well and not too sore xx

I know you're probably missing the gym like crazy being the fitness nut you are !! ;)

I am going slightly barmy!! I can't wait to get back in the gym LOL

Hey hunni pie!!! We're all here for you!!! I'm paleo-ing now.... the link in my sig is to my diary if you want to snoop!!!! : ) X

Well done for jumping back on board.
I too have fallen off the wagon spectacularly .
I'm currently suffering through day three and forgot about the blinding headaches but soldiering on like a trooper.
I didn't have the nerve to actually jump on the dreaded scales but I'll tackle that on Monday weigh-in I promise x x

Hey hunni pie!!! We're all here for you!!! I'm paleo-ing now.... the link in my sig is to my diary if you want to snoop!!!! : ) X

Hi gorgeous! Thanks hun! Yes I had a good read of your new life chapter on Friday & left you a post!
Reeeeeally want this attempt to be THE ONE!
I have my soon-to-be godson's christening coming up in about 9 weeks and that's just about how long it took me to
get in bridesmaid-worthy shape so am gonna go at it hell-for-leather as I definitely wanna be a yummy god-mummy on the day!!

You're doing great hun...with all that crossfit you must be in the best shape of your life fitness-wise! Way to go our Dee!! xxxxx

Well done for jumping back on board.
I too have fallen off the wagon spectacularly .
I'm currently suffering through day three and forgot about the blinding headaches but soldiering on like a trooper.
I didn't have the nerve to actually jump on the dreaded scales but I'll tackle that on Monday weigh-in I promise x x

You'll be climbing back on that wagon with style hun! I just know it! There are just too many temptations
to ignore at Christmas-time and we're all only human!
Yes I know how you feel about the scale monster...mine leers at me every time I go into my bathroom!!
I can hazard a guess of my current weight as I'm back up to the size I originally started at last year....gross!
So I think I'll wait until week one is done before jumping on and facing the numbers!
I'm more about how I feel and how my clothes fit anyway so the scales will always take second place
(but of course it's lovely to see those numbers going downwards!)

Hope you've a great day hun & that you get your motivation back a.s.a.p!! xx

Hi gorgeous! Thanks hun! Yes I had a good read of your new life chapter on Friday & left you a post!
Reeeeeally want this attempt to be THE ONE!
I have my soon-to-be godson's christening coming up in about 9 weeks and that's just about how long it took me to
get in bridesmaid-worthy shape so am gonna go at it hell-for-leather as I definitely wanna be a yummy god-mummy on the day!!

You're doing great hun...with all that crossfit you must be in the best shape of your life fitness-wise! Way to go our Dee!! xxxxx

I am chick... I'm the slimmest and the fittest I've been since i was at least 15....

Just always want what you dont have dont ya?? Lol...

X

Hi hunni.
A godmother, wow that's awesome and you will definitely b a yummy godmother too.
You can lose loads in 9 weeks Hun, n you will look stunning at christening.
Am a the way with ya.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll smash that weight in 9 weeks chick!!!

Get those bridesmaids pics out!!! Remind yourself of how amazing you felt!!!

X

Back