Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Thanks sweetie! Hop on, there's plenty of room on this wagon! Especially as we are all shrinking so rapidly!! x

definitly.....soon there will be too much room on the wagon because we will all be skinny minnies ;) xxx

definitly.....soon there will be too much room on the wagon because we will all be skinny minnies ;) xxx

Yee hah! The horses will be able to gallop like the wind instead of trotting wearily wheezing like asthmatics hauling our fat asses along!!

Yee hah! The horses will be able to gallop like the wind instead of trotting wearily wheezing like asthmatics hauling our fat asses along!!

haha so true!!!! xxx

Hi lovelies!

Well day 12 is halfway done...have I really made it past the last 11 days unscathed?! YESSSSSS!
Feeling no hunger or cravings at all thankfully. Have to actually force myself to have the packs
the past couple of days. It's mad going from insatiable to disinterested!

Hope everyone's staying on track and melting off those pounds!

My first weigh-in will be Sunday morning after a fortnight so am looking forward to that.
Will stick to fortnightly weigh-ins then and am hoping to reach my target within 10 weeks.
Have a good feeling about it this time and will DEFINITELY do the re-feed week this time
instead of going straight back to my old habits. It's GOT to be all about maintenance or I'm doomed
to be the Amazing Growing & Shrinking Woman for life!

Thanks Dee, you've always had faith in me that I can finally win the Battle of the Bulge! I thank you for that! xx
Must get cracking on that at-goal tattoo design!!!!!!!

ooooo first weigh in should be exciting!!!! how are you feeling clothes wise - do they feel loser at all?

i forgot to ask - how much are you wanting to lose? xxxx

Hi Em, my uniform is fitting soooo much better already. I could barely button the top 12 days ago!
And resorted to buying a new trousers from Dunne's Stores' "comfort" range (ie elasticated top & tracksuit type material!!)
So am wearing that today and it is bordering on loose now so will be comfortably back into the proper black trousers (size 16)
by Monday morning and soon the 14's that are getting lonely in the wardrobe!
I have 48lbs to lose to get to 9st 10lbs - my target weight.
I did similar before in 2011 so I can do it again and hopefully stay there this time!

Are your stats under your pic where you're at now hun?

Last edited:
Hi Em, my uniform is fitting soooo much better already. I could barely button the top 12 days ago!
And resorted to buying a new trousers from Dunne's Stores' "comfort" range (ie elasticated top & tracksuit type material!!)
So am wearing that today and it is bordering on loose now so will be comfortably back into the proper black trousers (size 16)
by Monday morning and soon the 14's that are getting lonely in the wardrobe!
I have 38lbs to lose to get to 9st 10lbs - my target weight.
I did it before in 2011 so I can do it again and hopefully stay there this time!

Are your stats under your pic where you're at now hun?

thats brilliant news!!! its great when you feel the difference in clothes isnt it!!! just as meaningful if not more so than seeing the numbers on the scales decrease!!!

oops no need to update them!!! start weight was 15st 2lb and current weight now (well at last weigh in) 14st 6lbs .... want to get to 10st ish which makes me in the "healthy BMI" range!! but i cant ever remember being that weight..... ultimately i want to be a comfortable size 10.....last time i was that size i was probably 11st ..... so just judging when to end it by size not weight but would love to be considered "healthy". i carry weight well i think when i was 15st 2lbs my 14's were just getting too uncomfortable.....but it takes me longer to go down sizes! xxx

thats brilliant news!!! its great when you feel the difference in clothes isnt it!!! just as meaningful if not more so than seeing the numbers on the scales decrease!!!

oops no need to update them!!! start weight was 15st 2lb and current weight now (well at last weigh in) 14st 6lbs .... want to get to 10st ish which makes me in the "healthy BMI" range!! but i cant ever remember being that weight..... ultimately i want to be a comfortable size 10.....last time i was that size i was probably 11st ..... so just judging when to end it by size not weight but would love to be considered "healthy". i carry weight well i think when i was 15st 2lbs my 14's were just getting too uncomfortable.....but it takes me longer to go down sizes! xxx

It's amazing how our body shapes differ even though we are the same height isn't it?!
I'm an uncomfortable size 16 on top & 18 on bottom when I'm 12 stone +
And I was a comfortable size 12 at just under 10 stone. That's brill that you are a size 10 at 11 stone...not fair! *stamps foot*
Yes it's funny how we all carry weight differently. I'm an "apple shape" so carry most of it in my middle & bum!

It's amazing how our body shapes differ even though we are the same height isn't it?!
And I was a comfortable size 12 at just under 10 stone. That's brill that you are a size 10 at 11 stone...not fair! *stamps foot*
Yes it's funny how we all carry weight differently. I'm an "apple shape" so carry most of it in my middle & bum!

i know its so weird isnt it but equally annoying for me because it takes me to lose so much weight to move down a size! so looking forward to being a comfy size 12 again! but will prob take 2 stone or 2 1/2 stone.

im more hourglass.....weight goes on bum and boobs and tummy xxx

I'm the same!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!! Lol.....

X

i know its so weird isnt it but equally annoying for me because it takes me to lose so much weight to move down a size! so looking forward to being a comfy size 12 again! but will prob take 2 stone or 2 1/2 stone.

im more hourglass.....weight goes on bum and boobs and tummy xxx

Hourglass is the best shape! I'm well jel!! My bosoms aren't of the ample type more's the pity!
Oh well, one must be content with one's lot eh?!
Yes, it's funny, with a 2 and 1/2 stone loss I'll go from a bursting-at-the seams 16-18
down to a comfy 12.
Oooh can't wait to do a "fat clothes" clear out! x

I'm the same!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!! Lol.....

X

S&S is gonna bite this apple into shape!!!

Apple shape.jpg

Hourglass is the best shape! I'm well jel!! My bosoms aren't of the ample type more's the pity!
Oh well, one must be content with one's lot eh?!
Yes, it's funny, with a 2 and 1/2 stone loss I'll go from a bursting-at-the seams 16-18
down to a comfy 12.
Oooh can't wait to do a "fat clothes" clear out! x

Just bin them.... thats what I did.... I refuse to ever buy bigger again!!!

X

Just bin them.... thats what I did.... I refuse to ever buy bigger again!!!

X

I said that but seemed to have forgotten about it as ended up having to when put lots of weight back on!
So this time when I have lost it again I will say it again BUT mean it this time! ! !

Its so strange how all our bodies are so different!!
At moment Am over 15st and a size18, down from 20.
When I was 11st 7, I was a size 14.
But Hoping to be a 12-14 in 13 weeks time!
Hoping its do-able, I've got very big thunder thighs though n a big fat a*** :-:)-(
wish I had slim legs n a pert bum :D:D

Can't wait to be a proper size12, then I'll aim for a 10 :D:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I'm hourglass now.. I'm scared what will happen when I have a kid tho :-/

LOL I have every size from 6-20 in my wardrobe!! I have a bag to get rid of.. just haven't got round to it yet!!

Your apple shall be banished :))

Xxx

just reading through, shivie you are motoring along so well i need some of your vibes.

also amazing how we all differ at different weights , at 16 stone i am a 16 bottom `18 top, at 12 stone i am a size 12, i know i am abit taller , (would love to be shorter and petite) my shoes are a size 8, ps i am an apple, needs a big bite out of it.

have a fab day x

just reading through, shivie you are motoring along so well i need some of your vibes.

also amazing how we all differ at different weights , at 16 stone i am a 16 bottom `18 top, at 12 stone i am a size 12, i know i am abit taller , (would love to be shorter and petite) my shoes are a size 8, ps i am an apple, needs a big bite out of it.

have a fab day x

Thanks babe!! Motoring along...I like it!! Yes we certainly come in all different shapes and sizes don't we?!
And all with the same mission....to alter those existing shapes and create entirely new silhouettes!

And some vibes as requested!! :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:
Back