Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Enjoy your weekend off hunni. Good luck for weigh in chick. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I did come in to work to spring clean after all! Keto-energy rocks!!
Better get to it then...ok here goes...ok maybe a nice mug of coffee first....!
Chat later lovelies xx

Hi girlies! Well I got my mini-goal of a half stone off over the last two weeks yay!!
Most happy with that! Back in the 11st bracket so that's a relief!
So I'm aiming for 6lbs off over the next fortnight, fingers crossed, to get to a nice round 160
and then onwards into the 150's. Thanks for all the support you lovely creatures xxxxxxx

wow amazing!!! over a stone in a month!!! brilliant!!! massive well done!!! xxxx

Woop woop- well done you. X

Woohoo, very well done Hun.
You will be at goal in no time.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much girlies, luv ya all xxxxx

I'm so jealous!!! Lol... I want to be thin......... : (

Oh but you shall be Dee, you're just doing it the healthier way with lots of exercise! Your heart loves you!!
I'm just cheating!!! xx

Dont be daft.... I'm just feeling sorry for myself today.... know I'm building muscle just not sure why I'm not putting a bigger dent in my body fat!!! Will keep going!!! : /

X

You are both doing amazing :))

Well doneeee Xx

Dont be daft.... I'm just feeling sorry for myself today.... know I'm building muscle just not sure why I'm not putting a bigger dent in my body fat!!! Will keep going!!! : /

X

You will hun, sooooon, keep up the fab work xx

Hi peeps! Hope it's not as cold, wet & miserable over the pond as it is here in Dublin!
I'm in great form today. Had an enjoyable (if that's the word) toning class last night.
My friend teaches it and of course she won't take any moolah for it the little darling!
Am not as sore as I thought I would be today, although it usually hits me the second day after.
Having a feeling slim day today, yay! Can now zip up my size 14 puffa coat without sucking in 'til I
feel like bursting!! And it sits at the proper 3/4 length that it's meant to be, instead of
riding up over a huge ar*e and looking like an ill-fitting anorak! Hurray for NSV's eh?!

Hope everyone's still smiling and melting off those pounds xxx

Hi peeps! Hope it's not as cold, wet & miserable over the pond as it is here in Dublin!
I'm in great form today. Had an enjoyable (if that's the word) toning class last night.
My friend teaches it and of course she won't take any moolah for it the little darling!
Am not as sore as I thought I would be today, although it usually hits me the second day after.
Having a feeling slim day today, yay! Can now zip up my size 14 puffa coat without sucking in 'til I
feel like bursting!! And it sits at the proper 3/4 length that it's meant to be, instead of
riding up over a huge ar*e and looking like an ill-fitting anorak! Hurray for NSV's eh?!

Hope everyone's still smiling and melting off those pounds xxx

Hi Shivie,

not to rub it in but the suns actually out today and the sky is blue!!! i was convinced the sky colour is grey not blue the amount of grey skies we've had recently lol!!! but its freeeeeeeezing!!!!!!!

oooo lovely - well done!!!!! NSV are great!!! and a skinny day! wooooo puts you in a good mood doesnt it :)

xxxxx

Hi Shivie,

not to rub it in but the suns actually out today and the sky is blue!!! i was convinced the sky colour is grey not blue the amount of grey skies we've had recently lol!!! but its freeeeeeeezing!!!!!!!

oooo lovely - well done!!!!! NSV are great!!! and a skinny day! wooooo puts you in a good mood doesnt it :)

xxxxx

Jealous...much! Can't quite remember what the colour blue looks like!
Yeah deffo good mood day today! Hope you're still on a roll hun, have no doubt you are of course!

Oh have bought the wallpaper for my feature wall similar-ish to yours, ta for the inspiration!

It's a black damask-patterned Kelly Hoppen one, ordered it from Littlewoods so can pay it off monthly!!

00ceadc6-3a7b-4d73-b974-59100ec209ad.jpg
Can't wait to see it up....now to sort out a decorator that won't rip me off.....

Ooh ordered a gorgeous fluffy black rug too as the floor does look a bit bare and cold without one...

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/faux-mongolian-fur-rug/1183104838.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f102039

What do you reckon interior design Emshiv partner?!!! xx

Jealous...much! Can't quite remember what the colour blue looks like!
Yeah deffo good mood day today! Hope you're still on a roll hun, have no doubt you are of course!

Oh have bought the wallpaper for my feature wall similar-ish to yours, ta for the inspiration!

It's a black damask-patterned Kelly Hoppen one, ordered it from Littlewoods so can pay it off monthly!!

View attachment 78382
Can't wait to see it up....now to sort out a decorator that won't rip me off.....

Ooh ordered a gorgeous fluffy black rug too as the floor does look a bit bare and cold without one...

Faux Mongolian Fur Rug | Littlewoodsireland.ie

What do you reckon interior design Emshiv partner?!!! xx

hehe!

i most certainly am on a roll and loving it!! second day at low cals and im already another 1lb down from lowering cals yesterday so im def pleased with that!!! enjoying everything im eating too :) and not feeling deprived at all!!

oooooo i LOVE the wallpaper!!! brilliant choice and that rug is blooming gorgeous!!!!! A* to fellow Emshiv partner for interior design choices!!!! :D

oooo we got my dad to wallpaper :D cost us a bacon sandwich and a cuppa!! lol i would lend him out but Ireland is a tad far i think lol dont think he would be best pleased with me!!

xxxx

Ah don't worry I won't import him for such a small job!! Got a business card in the door from a new neighbour so will
give him a buzz in the next few weeks and get a quote...he might give a neighbourly discount!
Glad you approve partner! I know it's dramatic but life needs a little drama yeah?!
I painted the whole room in Twilight, a deep greyish mauve but the "chimney" breast which just houses an electric pretend fire
is a bit uneven as I got the builders to move the fire down a foot or so as it looked silly stuck way up the wall and all the heat
would just rise and be wasted in my opinion. So the bumpiness needs disguising! And every sitting room needs a feature wall
as we interior designers well know!!
Have you any more decorating projects to do or are you all done? x

Ah don't worry I won't import him for such a small job!! Got a business card in the door from a new neighbour so will
give him a buzz in the next few weeks and get a quote...he might give a neighbourly discount!
Glad you approve partner! I know it's dramatic but life needs a little drama yeah?!
I painted the whole room in Twilight, a deep greyish mauve but the "chimney" breast which just houses an electric pretend fire
is a bit uneven as I got the builders to move the fire down a foot or so as it looked silly stuck way up the wall and all the heat
would just rise and be wasted in my opinion. So the bumpiness needs disguising! And every sitting room needs a feature wall
as we interior designers well know!!
Have you any more decorating projects to do or are you all done? x

ooooo i love the sound of the paint colour!!! will go amazing well with the wallpaper!!! post piccies once its done :)!!! and love a feature wall :)! especially one that involves and chimney breast!!! gorgeous!!!

also love your finance head - exactly same as mine.....buy with littlewoods and pay monthly :)!

no more decorating for us.....but we do need to touch up the walls! our whole apartment is white, white walls, white wood, white ceilings - apart from the two wallpapered walls! so when we moved in there are a few scuffy marks on some walls - literally hardly any but it annoys me and the developers gave us a tub of the wood,wall and ceiling paint so i need to touch it up a bit!!! also we want to paint our wall in the spare room.....attached a piccy!! we are thinking of similar i supposed to what you have that twilight colour - like a light grey just to make it look more featured !! what do you reckon?! any colour suggestions other half of Emshiv?! xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 110
Back