Mission Slim-possible! (Shivie's Journey)

Hurray for Friday!! I'm not long in as the poxy bus was 40 mins late this morning. And then the driver sailed along
at about 10 miles an hour the whole way. Isn't it great to be totally oblivious of all your passengers getting
stomach ulcers from stress right behind you?!! And not even an apology for being so ridiculously late!
Anyway at least the boss is on hols this week and her phone was turned off so no one's any the wiser but me
about the late opening!
Getting collected by my bro tomorrow and heading home for Mother's Day!
My cuz, who's more like a sister, is a chef and she's gonna do dinner for us on Sunday. (I will try to be good!!)
Can't wait to see my little godson-to-be again even though I only saw him last Sat!!

Attachments

• IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
*EPIC FAIL*

Am back though and on Day 8!! Hope everyone's well xxx

Shivie!!!!!

How are you huni? have missed the other half of EmShiv!

Welcome back

xxx

Thanks so much partner! That Mother's Day dinner for my Mam marked the end of all my hard work!
No willpower, me!
Will have a good read of your diary to catch up on all your news tomorrow morn when am on my own,
it looks like someone's been in my account reading all my subscribed threads while I was on hols as only
the ones updated in the last week were in bold lettering. So have changed my password & will undo
the "Remember Me" option. Feel a bit violated to be honest, and can only be one of two people...hmmmm

Thanks so much partner! That Mother's Day dinner for my Mam marked the end of all my hard work!
No willpower, me!
Will have a good read of your diary to catch up on all your news tomorrow morn when am on my own,
it looks like someone's been in my account reading all my subscribed threads while I was on hols as only
the ones updated in the last week were in bold lettering. So have changed my password & will undo
the "Remember Me" option. Feel a bit violated to be honest, and can only be one of two people...hmmmm

ok huni!! i havent been much better at all so dont worry

o dear ok! good idea changing your password! look forward to catching up

*hugs* xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I suck!!! Sabotaged myself all over again! No one but myself to blame.
Have my birthday bbq over the weekend so no hope of restarting until Monday.
Packs at the ready to start from square one YET AGAIN! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Hey lovely

How are you?? Dw about it, draw a line forget about it and start again Monday :).

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya shivie :) I'm trying to start back on Monday so will be back to spur you on as I'll need it as well lol xxx

Hey lovely

How are you?? Dw about it, draw a line forget about it and start again Monday :).

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya Emz, well Monday came and went, as did Tuesday AND Wednesday! But I have survived today so far
and am determined that it'll stay that way! Had an oatmeal pack for brekkie, am about to have a cottage pie
one for lunch with a banana shake for a bit later and some broccoli & with a cheesy pasta when I get home.
Then it'll be back to three packs & a low carb meal from tomorrow. Hopefully I can stick to the plan this time!
So frustrated with myself! Will get on the forum as much as possible for the amazing support xxx

Hiya shivie :) I'm trying to start back on Monday so will be back to spur you on as I'll need it as well lol xxx

Yay!!! How is married life treating you hun? x

Heya Emz, well Monday came and went, as did Tuesday AND Wednesday! But I have survived today so far
and am determined that it'll stay that way! Had an oatmeal pack for brekkie, am about to have a cottage pie
one for lunch with a banana shake for a bit later and some broccoli & with a cheesy pasta when I get home.
Then it'll be back to three packs & a low carb meal from tomorrow. Hopefully I can stick to the plan this time!
So frustrated with myself! Will get on the forum as much as possible for the amazing support xxx

hello lovely lady

dw, your on it today!! todays the day :)!!!! well done! its nearly 4! and your on it :) basically the day gone, just the evening! you can do it :)

yes come on here! ill be here to support you!! :D

xxx

hello lovely lady

dw, your on it today!! todays the day :)!!!! well done! its nearly 4! and your on it :) basically the day gone, just the evening! you can do it :)

yes come on here! ill be here to support you!! :D

xxx

Thanks angel! Yeah when you look at it that way, the day's nearly over so the main part's done and dusted.
I'm going to go catch up on your diary now..................

Yay!!! How is married life treating you hun? x[/QUOTE]

Well married lifes lovely :) but seriously been very poorly since September 2012 :( things got me down a LOT and needless to say the weight piled back on :(

But things are starting to look up as I'm not in pain anymore :) and heads in the right place to start back on S&S. I'm on day 4 and loving it so far as doing 4 packs a day (as I'm so heavy) and its working a treat ;)
Also were now looking at planning the honeymoon we didn't get to have last year as I was medically unfit to fly after my last op. All healed now and not letting the hospital near me again so things should be all good ~lol~

Come on Shivie remember draw a line under the falters don't beat yourself up and start again ;) .... the more ya drink the more ya shrink :D x x x

Hey ladies!!! You can do this.... you know... you have seen the proof!!! Just get right back at it!!

Good luck lovelies!!!

X

Well married lifes lovely :) but seriously been very poorly since September 2012 :( things got me down a LOT and needless to say the weight piled back on :(

But things are starting to look up as I'm not in pain anymore :) and heads in the right place to start back on S&S. I'm on day 4 and loving it so far as doing 4 packs a day (as I'm so heavy) and its working a treat ;)
Also were now looking at planning the honeymoon we didn't get to have last year as I was medically unfit to fly after my last op. All healed now and not letting the hospital near me again so things should be all good ~lol~

Come on Shivie remember draw a line under the falters don't beat yourself up and start again ;) .... the more ya drink the more ya shrink :D x x x

Ooh your honeymoon can be your motivation this time around! And of course improving your health. Best of luck Mrs. Fisher! x

Hey ladies!!! You can do this.... you know... you have seen the proof!!! Just get right back at it!!

Good luck lovelies!!!

X

Sweeeeeeetie, you're back! Are you gonna do some more VLCDing or stick with the Paleo/Primal ? Lovely to see your
name pop up here again, missed you xxx

Primal/crossfit for me!! Loving it!!!

I've literally in the last couple of days had an overhaul... and you wouldnt belive the calories I'm eating lol...

I feel a fraud updating my diary but I'll def comment on peoples diaries!!

X

Primal/crossfit for me!! Loving it!!!

I've literally in the last couple of days had an overhaul... and you wouldnt belive the calories I'm eating lol...

I feel a fraud updating my diary but I'll def comment on peoples diaries!!

X

Dee, you couldn't be a fraud even if you tried! You're one of the most open and kind-hearted people I've had the
pleasure of cyber-meeting! You are also one of the people who has changed her life around through exercise
so you bloody-well eat whatever you want girl, you're my HERO. That is all.

Hey lovely,

how are you today? HAPPY FRIDAY Xxx

Back