Mission to be a size 12

Day 3! Don't feel quite so starving today which is great, the only thing I'm not enjoying really is the water, I'm not used to drinking so much and feel a bit bloated! I bought kids mcdonalds for tea last night and didn't have anything!

I'm just aiming for Wednesday, then hopefully that'll motivate me to carry on!

It will motivate you, you'll have a big loss first week so will keep you going. I add some hot water to my water so it's more tepid as cant stand cold water in the cold weather. Also once passed week 2 you can have bars, they are so good!!!
How much do you want to lose in total? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

No it's fine, need to lose 3 stone, I've never been this weight, apart from pregnancies, I've just got into bad habits. When I eventually sit down at the end of a day and stop working, wine helps me relax, then come the crisps! So I just need to find a better way of relaxing!

I have had the bars, I save it until evening time, they're lovely! Keeps me going!

You'll lose that in no time. Just think in 6 weeks you could easily do 2 of the 3 :)
I'm so looking to the summer and wearing nice clothes.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Yeah definitely! looking forward to wearing shorts and t shirt rather than long cover ups!

I'm in the cinema, phone on silent n dark! Kids eating popcorn driving me insane! Plus the horrible taste in my mouth has arrived!

I can do this!!

Sorry Alex on just see you message. How you getting on? Did you resist the treats?

I'm still 100%. Last day of week 7!!!! That's like 49 days, sounds crazy lol. Only showing a 1lb loss this week, hopefully ill shift another by Saturday for my weigh in!!! Originally said I'd do 8 weeks ss and move up the steps but as week 8 starts tomorrow I think I'll do another few weeks then move up as dont feel ready yet and feel quite comfortable at the mo.

Clothes wise the 14's are getting bigger and loser!!!!!! 12's still a bit too tight but doing up, just need to feel comfortable in them. Think ill wait until I'm in them properly before moving up.

Hope everyone's doing well x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

You're doing so well, 8 weeks seem such a long way off!

I did resist treats! I've been off with the kiddies for 3 days so had so much temptation but not broken yet and back to work today!

I thought 8 weeks was way off when I started but its so not!!! Its actually gone really quick!!

Well done for resisting, your on week 2 now aren't you? Sorry if that's on your stats, they don't always show on the ap version. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

I've not updated my stats, I tend to use it on my iPhone.

Yeah week 2, end of day 8! This was def easiest day, hope I can carry on until I reach 3 stone loss!

Keep at it, once I passed 2-3 weeks its got so much easier!! You can do it.

Weighed myself this morning, I'm a serial weigher lol. And had the shock of my life when scales showed I'd dropped half a stone overnight!! They then

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

That sent without finishing!!!!

They then errored after getting off and back on lol. I changed the battery and showed just another lb loss. Happy with that as that's 2lb this week, doubt ill lose anymore before tomorrow's official weigh in but can cope with 2lb :)

Have a good day everyone. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

Ha, half a stone overnight - wouldnt that be nice! Well done with the 2 lb though - heading in the right direction!

Ha, half a stone overnight - wouldnt that be nice! Well done with the 2 lb though - heading in the right direction!

I know - I was like what the hell LOL. Knew it wasn't true but was nice seeing that no on the sacles. Hopefully a few more weeks and that no will be there for real :)

How's your day going?

I'm home now, had enough of work for 1 day! So at home relaxing, just 'treated' myself to a steamer so steamed chicken n veg for tea I think!

Yummy. I might have something like that tomorrow. Thank god it's Friday!!!!
Enjoy your weekend. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

So weigh day and I'm showing a 3lb loss. Pleased with that, my weight seems to shift on Fridays and Saturdays. That's the pattern I'm noticing. I seem to get to Thursday and only lost 1lb then all of a sudden I shift 2 in 2 days. Seems to be a pattern!! 3lb seems to be my magic number lol.

Was feeling very tired a few days during the week and then felt starving last night and actually woke in the night as tummy was rumbling which is not like me. Was still starving this morning so I've had a bar instead of a shake. I guess 1 day having 2 bars won't kill me.

Have a good weekend everyone. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Just been out shopping and got this coat from next in a size......... Drum roll plz..........a flipping 12!!!! So happy. Didn't think I'd be fitting into 12's at 12stone 10lb!!!! I'm still not a proper 12 as soon things are still too tight but still over the moon. Pic below of my jacket :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1393083173.361049.jpg

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

That's fantastic! And next are always small sizes too! Jacket looks fab! Well done!

Back