Mission to be a size 12

Week 8 done, didnt cheat and stayed the same :-( Did lose inches though. My CDC wants me to move up to step 2 for a week to see what happens but don't really want too. May have a meal today and tomorrow and see if it makes a difference on Monday.
Hope everyone's ok. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

Hey Liz

I bet next week you get a super big loss! Sometimes it's like that isn't it, the scales stalls for a few days and then start moving again x

Thanks, fingers crossed I have a loss next week. Still sticking to it, just had a coffee with milk in as suppose to have milk on step 2 but made me feel sick, body is not use to it!!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Hi Liz

Your doing so well, it's hard when ur gd and u don't lose but keep going!

I'm now having a coffee with milk, as black coffee gives me such a bad head!

Vanessa x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Sts again this week so far. How is this flipping possible???? Been 100% and lost nothing in 13 days. Seriously fed up. Unless I shift loads in the morning I'm going to have to take a day off the diet to kick start me which I really don't want to do. I just want it to flipping work!!!!! Would be losing more on ww or slimming world!!! Come on body please do something, I've been 100% for over 9 weeks, nows the time to reward me lol.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

But Liz I bet you would not of lost 30 pounds in 9 weeks on weight watchers. Keep going mate, give it 1 more week, you have come so far.

PS. The scales might not have moved, but I bet the inches have.

But Liz I bet you would not of lost 30 pounds in 9 weeks on weight watchers. Keep going mate, give it 1 more week, you have come so far.

PS. The scales might not have moved, but I bet the inches have.

Thanks mick. Will see tomorrow. Your right about ww, would of prob lost a stone at best. If I do have to have a day off will defo get straight back onto ss. I'm so determined to lose the bit!!!

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

You are stronger than me Liz, cause if I ate 1 morsel of food I would not stop. Whatever you decide we are all here for you.

Stick with it, you're doing really well, plus as you said you've lost inches which is just as important, you can do it!

Thanks both. Had last night off the diet. Made me feel sick. Fingers crossed it works come next weeks weigh in. Can't stand the thought of not losing again. 2 weeks of sts is so rare apparently.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

So 4lb off this week :) very happy about that. Was actually 7lb off if you include the 3lb I put On from my day off but not counting it as not true fat more fluid. Total lost now is 2 stone 6lb so 13lb to go. Hope everyone else is ok and still on plan. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

That's fab Liz, bet ur so pleased the scales moved lol x

That's fab Liz, bet ur so pleased the scales moved lol x

Yes I nearly fainted when they started moving downwards lol. Can't wait to be in the 11's. not been there for about 7 years lol. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Excellent news, well done! Feeling a little unmotivated at the mo. I lost 3lbs last week, but my week is wed to wed and lost that 3lb by last weekend and not really lost anything this week so far. I've upped my water to 3.5 litres as barely drinking 1.5 before, so hoping to see results in next few days :-(

Yep that's my next goal 11's! Wat r u at the moment? I'm 12'5 xx

Excellent news, well done! Feeling a little unmotivated at the mo. I lost 3lbs last week, but my week is wed to wed and lost that 3lb by last weekend and not really lost anything this week so far. I've upped my water to 3.5 litres as barely drinking 1.5 before, so hoping to see results in next few days :-(

Stick with it. The body is so weird. I've had that before. Lost nothing in 5 days then come weigh in I still lost 3lb. Just goes all of a sudden. What week you on now? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Yep that's my next goal 11's! Wat r u at the moment? I'm 12'5 xx

I'm 12.6. I'm 5ft7 so thinking 11.7 for target. Ill then move up the steps at 11.7 and any extra lost is a bonus. What's your target? X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Well I'm looking at 11'6 as I'm also 5'7 and like u say b nice to get to maybe 11 so got half a stone to play with xx

Back