Mission to shrink episode 2 this time its epic!!

shrinkydink

So this time last year I got on a mission to shrink and through the cambridge diet I lost 10st. (Put 8lb back on booo) . So now im gonna finish what I started using slim fast the mission starts tomoro.
No if no buts no monkey nuts this time its epic!!
Family friends and colleagues have been warned and are assuming the brace postion as I type!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow well done on the loss...8lb is nothing compared to 10st!

Good luck!

Day 3 .

Scales are showing a loss im naughty as I promised id leave the scales alone and weigh in on a monday morning. Scales I either want to run and hide or constantly hop on and off in the hope they have moved!!
Finding the 600cal meal a struggle I think its because In the past its been meal replacement all the way. Cant be to harsh on myself its day three and these things take time.
Ive got one of those open wardrobe things with wheels and with arm things its called an exercise bike ive discovered its possible it maybe more than somewhere else to hang your clothes (who knew??) ill keep you posted! Lol

Feeling a bit meh today just made tuna and veg cous cous and now feel all full and gross.is it possible my stomach has shrunk?
Currently waiting on old man to go to work then I shall have a go at this exercise lark wish me luck!!

Your stomach does shrink along with your appetite. I lost just just shy of 4st with a vlcd in 2012 but went back to my old ways and have gained it all back and then some. You're doing the right thing by trying to stop the gain getting bigger.

Right so im now ordering s&s on friday . Currently living on various packs and shakes. Cut out carbs so protein and veg only at the mo. New scales arrived and I now suspect a conspiracy !! all of the scales are in on it but I will be thin failure is not repeat not an option!!

Back