Mission to shrink part2

So I went to work first day in my new role and all hell breaks loose!! In a nut she'll my darling daughter is driving everyone to the absolute edge. Now the other half is apparently leaving me on Wednesday . As he needs me time and I need to sort my daughter out..... To be honest I probably should be more bothered? ? I mean I know she is being incredibly challenging but she is my daughter and however hard she pushes I'm going nowhere. Sometimes I could run and keep on running but that's life surely? Ah well let him walk One less thing to stress about. 1. He is the adult 2. Kids go through phases and push boundaries 3.get a grip Lol :confused: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lol did work go ok tho? Girls especially go through phases and it's important for them to feel secure even when they are being devils lol

Why are men such big women? Would he be the same about ur youngest?

I'm really proud of you for staying on plan. :) go team bingo wing!!!!

Hopefully he will realise he's being childish and gets over himself as they say lol

I was emotional wreck last night lol (found wedding photos) totally out of the blue! We have soap opera lives lol xxx

Today went ok...
My boss is away so I'm flying solo on first week but hey Ho . I'm rocking it so far , life is trying to derail me but I'm having none of it.

I have been pondering and musing today , today's nugget of diet related insight.
It's strange the lengths I will go to to prove a point. While wiping the smile of the monster in laws face.

Why was it not enough to do it for me?? Why the need for external motivation??

I think it's because I know when I first met her all she saw was a fat single mum in a council house.

What she choose to ignore was the fact I worked 2 jobs and put myself through college and uni while raising my daughter single handedly .yes I lived in a council house but I've never claimed benefits in my life.

Now I am a relative success I want her to know how wrong she was about me.
I'm not sure why I care as normally others opinions are just that. Maybe it goes back to my pathological hatred of being underestimated .

Lol nice to see the only chip in my world is the blatant one on my sholder:D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today went ok... My boss is away so I'm flying solo on first week but hey Ho . I'm rocking it so far , life is trying to derail me but I'm having none of it. I have been pondering and musing today , today's nugget of diet related insight. It's strange the lengths I will go to to prove a point. While wiping the smile of the monster in laws face. Why was it not enough to do it for me?? Why the need for external motivation?? I think it's because I know when I first met her all she saw was a fat single mum in a council house. What she choose to ignore was the fact I worked 2 jobs and put myself through college and uni while raising my daughter single handedly .yes I lived in a council house but I've never claimed benefits in my life. Now I am a relative success I want her to know how wrong she was about me. I'm not sure why I care as normally others opinions are just that. Maybe it goes back to my pathological hatred of being underestimated . Lol nice to see the only chip in my world is the blatant one on my sholder:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I totally get what u mean, we shouldn't care
But we do and in proving to others it's almost like reassuring ourselves and if ur over in Belfast and want to get away then il pm u my num and il just be a phone call away.

I hate being underestimated too so I'm right there with you.

I'm really proud of you I think ur so great for everything you're doing

Much loves!!!!

How's today going? Xxxxx

Today all good so far. However I've forgotten my shake been at work since one stuck here until 11.

May start chewing on the desk at any moment.

Guzzling water and coffee like there's a national shortage I will make it.....:eek:

Today all good so far. However I've forgotten my shake been at work since one stuck here until 11. May start chewing on the desk at any moment. Guzzling water and coffee like there's a national shortage I will make it.....:eek: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can do it Lucy! Is there no shops u could pick up salad and and chicken or something? I'm routing for u! Keep the coffee going x

Nearest shops are Pizza hut,a fish and chip shop, 2x offlicence ,Indian takeawy,chinese takeaway and a kebab shop.

With this in mind I am staying firmly in the office only venturing to the kettle or to the smoking area lol

I did it , I did it, I only went and did it!!

I won't be going to work pack less again lol.

I am so drained today currently I'm laying on my bed contemplating the pro's and con's of get up lol.

Maybe just another five minutes would be ok?

I seem to get some days I'm buzzing around like a woman possessed then other days I feel exhausted. Does anyone else get this?

Have a good day ladies x

I did it , I did it, I only went and did it!! I won't be going to work pack less again lol. I am so drained today currently I'm laying on my bed contemplating the pro's and con's of get up lol. Maybe just another five minutes would be ok? I seem to get some days I'm buzzing around like a woman possessed then other days I feel exhausted. Does anyone else get this? Have a good day ladies x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay!!!

Lol I too am laying here doing the same! There always seems to be something needing done tho!

Totally get you on the up and down front. Hopefully in the long run there's some kind of balance lol xxx

Today has been better far more organised lol.

Today's musing is shopping related.

I ransacked primark and purchased 3 dresses yay. I have to say there is something liberating about being able to shop in standard shops.

My point is however I overheard a conversation between to very skinny women and boy they put any insecurity I ever had to shame. yet to me they were picture perfect so what gives?

Maybe size is irrelevant body confidence is a state of mind that transcends any manufacturer measurements?

Anyway apart from pondering I made it out of bed and today was good.i am on early shifts starting tomorrow. .......:eek:

1.i will set alarm for 5.30am
2.i will get up without hitting snooze
3.i will pack my shakes to allow for locker spares lol.

(Let's see if I manage any of the above lol)

Hope you are all doing well x

I made it to work and filled my locker full of shakes yay!!

Feeling really bloated today not good as weigh in tomorrow. Typical booooo! !

My consultant goes away next week so I have to double order and miss a weigh in!!! Double order I can live with but not having a weekly judgement will be a test as I'm rubbish on my own . it'll be interesting if I can stay on track regardless. I have the motivation but I know what I'm like sooooo childish when in comes to food :confused:

I made it to work and filled my locker full of shakes yay!! Feeling really bloated today not good as weigh in tomorrow. Typical booooo! ! My consultant goes away next week so I have to double order and miss a weigh in!!! Double order I can live with but not having a weekly judgement will be a test as I'm rubbish on my own . it'll be interesting if I can stay on track regardless. I have the motivation but I know what I'm like sooooo childish when in comes to food :confused: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Positive thinking missy!!! You can do this your amazing and you will manage just fine on your own for 2 weeks lol xxxx

Weigh in countdown begins!!!

Getting weighed at 11 I'm allowing myself 1 coffee as I'm on an early shift and trying to function at 5 am is not my strong point . I'm thinking it's for public safety really lol!

Hate pre weigh in I always convince myself ill have put on even though I know that's impossible.

TMI WARNING

I really need to poo!!!
That would give me a couple of lbs off guaranteed lol:D

Weigh in countdown begins!!! Getting weighed at 11 I'm allowing myself 1 coffee as I'm on an early shift and trying to function at 5 am is not my strong point . I'm thinking it's for public safety really lol! Hate pre weigh in I always convince myself ill have put on even though I know that's impossible. TMI WARNING I really need to poo!!! That would give me a couple of lbs off guaranteed lol:D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooh!!! Exciting lol

Did you start at 5 or will u be starting at 5 I'm confused lol

Is there nothing you could do that could move you along before weigh in?

Xxx

I started at 6 had to get up at 5 lol.

Nope any more laxatives ill rattle or we'll lol does really bare thinking about :D:thumbup:

All a bit meh today .

Feeling stroppy and petulant everyone is irritating me and I'm debating hiding in the loo or under the desk .boo just boo!:mad:

In other news so far a ss angel today 2 products down one to go.water standing at about 2.5lt so all good.

Will be thin!!!!!
Will not give in!!!

Mmmm I do wonder if it's the diet that makes me temperamental or if people in my world are just a bit stupid??

I'm a grumpy miss today lol:p

Back