Mission to shrink part2

Morning all!!
It appears not only did I fall off the wagon I then ritualistically burnt the wagon while dacing around with a pizza, Then due to calorie induced memory loss I then forgot about the wagon altogether.

However today is a new day and I am on my eh hm ....... restart so day one so far so good, ive had a shake and currently doing battle with the water but by the power of grey skull I will succeed!!!!!!!

Must remember I wanna be thin thin thin thin thin thin thin thin . I just wish I could find my mojo I had last year and power on through 3st is a lot less than what I lost last year so why cant it just click??????? mission on, job done .....

Frustrated ramblings of a women on the edge balancing between wobbledom and the land of the thinnys . problem seems to be mainly the hole in my face!! If there was no hole in my face all of those nommy things that get me in scale related dramas could not just wander on in!! problem sloved get rid of hole in face!!

Complete rejection of personal responcibilty with a liberal dash of denial anyone??;)

Hope you are all having a fabby day x

good luck!!! sew up that hole in your face :D :D think of it as getting ready super early for Halloween as Jack Skellington :D :D

as your wagon got...er...mislaid...jump onto ours :D

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!! (de de de deer der de de de de der de de der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!) [He Man music]

Weigh in today 5 lbs off woo hoo. However I may have accidentally eaten 12 jelly babies and 4 handfull s of plain pop corn. Oops!!! But in fairness having a girly night with my wee ladies so not feeling too guilty. Tomorrow I'll run it off and back on the straight and narrow.

Not going to beat myself up too much there's another day tomorrow.

So Mrs what's up canny get head in to it? or life getting in the way? Or option c one is making excuses? Lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh in today 5 lbs off woo hoo. However I may have accidentally eaten 12 jelly babies and 4 handfull s of plain pop corn. Oops!!! But in fairness having a girly night with my wee ladies so not feeling too guilty. Tomorrow I'll run it off and back on the straight and narrow. Not going to beat myself up too much there's another day tomorrow. So Mrs what's up canny get head in to it? or life getting in the way? Or option c one is making excuses? Lol x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it's a combo of a b and c lol

You are doing fab and ur prepared for a great day tmz getting bk in the zone!! Xxx

Yesterday went well.back on the wagon almost had a wobble but resisted. My girls were performing at an international food festival and everything smelt lovely!! I grabbed a coffee and watched on dutifully with no munching.

Today I've been a busy bee . Picking through the weekend wreckage and reclaiming my house. Dreading the school holidays. I'm thinking children should get annual leave like everyone else lol.

One day at a time. Now finishing tiding up. Then to decide what to wear for my first day in post. I'm thinking not too different I don't want to inspire comments about how I've changed but I need to show I'm taking this seriously!!:confused:

Yesterday went well.back on the wagon almost had a wobble but resisted. My girls were performing at an international food festival and everything smelt lovely!! I grabbed a coffee and watched on dutifully with no munching. Today I've been a busy bee . Picking through the weekend wreckage and reclaiming my house. Dreading the school holidays. I'm thinking children should get annual leave like everyone else lol. One day at a time. Now finishing tiding up. Then to decide what to wear for my first day in post. I'm thinking not too different I don't want to inspire comments about how I've changed but I need to show I'm taking this seriously!!:confused: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What were they preforming? Sounds like hell! I duno if I would have managed the food festival now!

So you got the promotion?!????

What is it you do? Xxx

They were singing food related songs lol (just to rub it in).

I got the promotion I am now a enhanced service coordinator for a homeless hostel.

I think I'm nervous ad I've blitzed the house to the extreme. Now contemplating reorganising cupboards. I'm am master of distraction lol. Let's focus on everything but what I should be lol :)

I have just done some number crunching, so here goes to get to my last year's lowest before I see mother in law I need to lose 20 lbs exactly in 5 weeks that's 4 lb per week to achieve my mini goal. I'm thinking that's doable?

Must throw copious amounts of water down my throat. I am going to drink like I'm sponcered by evian (other types of water are available) lol :D

Well you coulda told us you whooped ur mans arse lol I'm proud of you!

That's interesting! I'd love to do that kind of work. Il come and volunteer with u for a week ;p lol

I don't distract myself at all I wallow in self pity waiting for my next shake to roll around lol

Yes!! I think ur goal is absolutely doable and in the grand scheme of things a few lbs out really won't matter much to the monster in law lol

Xxxx

Just call me captain distraction lol:D
When I'm nervous about something or don't want to do something.
I run around doing everything apart from the thing I ment to be doing lol.

So far today has been ok. Other half is grating on me. Moaning about my eldest can't do right for doing wrong. Men eh?? Girls are complicated temperamental creatures personally I believe in choosing my battles he believes in dictatorship.

I'm thinking flap my bingo wings and fly away lol

Just call me captain distraction lol:D When I'm nervous about something or don't want to do something. I run around doing everything apart from the thing I ment to be doing lol. So far today has been ok. Other half is grating on me. Moaning about my eldest can't do right for doing wrong. Men eh?? Girls are complicated temperamental creatures personally I believe in choosing my battles he believes in dictatorship. I'm thinking flap my bingo wings and fly away lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wish I could distract myself lol

Lol men are pains in the arse!!

Lol love flap my bingo wings and fly away haha!!

Xxxx

So I went to work first day in my new role and all hell breaks loose!! In a nut she'll my darling daughter is driving everyone to the absolute edge.

Now the other half is apparently leaving me on Wednesday . As he needs me time and I need to sort my daughter out.....

To be honest I probably should be more bothered? ?

I mean I know she is being incredibly challenging but she is my daughter and however hard she pushes I'm going nowhere. Sometimes I could run and keep on running but that's life surely?

Ah well let him walk One less thing to stress about.

1. He is the adult
2. Kids go through phases and push boundaries
3.get a grip

Lol :confused:

In other news I remained on the wagon!! Normally I would have eaten the fridge. Instead I am calm and in control all a bit zen

Back