Mission to shrink part2

Right pressure is on if my scales are correct I need to lose 14.5lbs in 21 days!

Feeling proper grumpy today work is really not helping! !

Mmmm be thinner I must. Lol diet yoda

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right pressure is on if my scales are correct I need to lose 14.5lbs in 21 days! Feeling proper grumpy today work is really not helping! ! Mmmm be thinner I must. Lol diet yoda Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Which u can do! Or get extremely close to!!! 100% missy you can do this!!! Xxx

I know but it has really shown me how much I turn to food.

Work has been so chaotic and I could have bitten your arm off for naughty carby goodness.

Food doesn't magically fix all !!

I'm tired and soooooo hungry but it's a need for comfort not food.

I know but it has really shown me how much I turn to food. Work has been so chaotic and I could have bitten your arm off for naughty carby goodness. Food doesn't magically fix all !! I'm tired and soooooo hungry but it's a need for comfort not food. Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yet we get that comfort from food!! I cnt understand why we get so much from that feeling if a full belly! There must be other ways of achieving that! :-/

You're doing soooo well!! I'm so proud of u xxx

The test will come when I get home. The girls will be in bed and OH is on a night shift!!
Now as I am a bit of a secret eater nows the time I'd grab a cheeky take away on the way home. Pj's on snuggle on the sofa with my munch and crap TV and let the day melt away.

No can do fat pants!!!!

Home a trusty cup of green tea and bed with my book that's just how I roll lol

Wish me luck... ..

The test will come when I get home. The girls will be in bed and OH is on a night shift!! Now as I am a bit of a secret eater nows the time I'd grab a cheeky take away on the way home. Pj's on snuggle on the sofa with my munch and crap TV and let the day melt away. No can do fat pants!!!! Home a trusty cup of green tea and bed with my book that's just how I roll lol Wish me luck... .. Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I totally get that!! The whole idea nobody will know so it didn't happen. I'm the same. Just keep monster in laws face in mind when you are tempted! That will spur u on hun! I 100% believe you can do it xxxx

I made it home with no take away!!! That's a win in my book.

So I've had another 500 ml of water making it around 3.5 litres today so happy days all round.

It's times like this I realise not having food doesn't kill you . The world did not collapse and would not have been a better place had I munched so win win and off to bed for me :D

I made it home with no take away!!! That's a win in my book. So I've had another 500 ml of water making it around 3.5 litres today so happy days all round. It's times like this I realise not having food doesn't kill you . The world did not collapse and would not have been a better place had I munched so win win and off to bed for me :D Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay!!!! Go Lucy go Lucy!!! Xxxxxx

Yet we get that comfort from food!! I cnt understand why we get so much from that feeling if a full belly! There must be other ways of achieving that! :-/ You're doing soooo well!! I'm so proud of u xxx

Oh if only we knew the answer to that one! You can do it shrinkydink :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here I am day 1 again!! It's been day 1 all week but I've made it till lunchtime so day 1 it is yay!!!!!!

How's you all doing?

Right almost done day 1 again!!

Must get both feet on the wagon and do this!!!!

Mission fat and 31 is ooooooooooooo.

I will not be fat and 11 this year. I maybe be chunky and 29 instead lol ;)

Lol fat and 11 ill take it!!!

Typo I'm fighting fat and 31 I am not in fact a highly sarcastic 11 with an over active pie arm.

Just to clarify:)

Ok so I'm still struggling to do a whole day .........

I'm still on day 1 ish but maybe I'm easing my way I'm? ??

Mmmm I'm just naughty that's it like I am rebellious fridge botherer.

Today I was doing grand had a whole day seminar on mental health then went home and jumped into a slow cooker of beef stew......... With tiger bread for arm bands why do I do this. I'm fab all day then get home and something just inevitably gets demolished then back to day 1 I go. Booooo me just booooo.

If any one wants me ill be in a sleeping bag on the kitchen floor with a backpack covered in butter pretending I'm a snail!!!

That's it tomorrow I may go to my second day seminar and be a proper grown up and put my repeated blips behind or I maybe building a fort under my dinning table to sulk in.

Temper tantrum over :)

Shrinky I can so relate to this. I'm super good all day then as soon as I am home I just pick at the cold meat out the fridge then next thing you know the whole packet has gone! Grrrr!! Z

Tiger bread arm bands haha love that!! How have you done today? I've managed day one today unbelievably :O

Keep on trying you'll get that first full day under your belt eventually

As soon as I get in from work I cook 3 eggs instead of last pack because they feel like something proper and are so quick to do. I make them before I do anything else so I can't get side tracked.

Still not managed day 1...... .

So here's the plan starting Monday
1. no evil carbage bread is Satan!
2.shakes and soups all the way.
3.no picking
4. Retreat to bed if things get too tricky.
5.hide under desk if trickyness occurs at work.
6.only cook minging food for OH and sprogs.
7 . distraction is my new best friend
8.get 7 days done then revise plan!
9.post like a crazy lady no munching just moaning lol
In the meantime no condemned man eating.

Wish me luck!!!

Back