MissM's New Journey

Didn't even tell me that It was an option!! Pro points from Friday ! Feeling a bit apprehensive can I do this? Is it going to be like Sw couldn't do that either , but at least there is no Sw clap lol

I think the 2nd week they want you to do simple start but have 49 weekly points instead of 2 treats.

I thought simple start seemed really restrictive n was more likely to make me give up than anything x

I have found it restrictive with the 2 treats - doable, but takes a lot of thought. With the 49 it might be better but i just dont fancy it lol with pro points there are no restrictions and thats what i need x

Lucky you 70g crisps sounds amazing!

With tomorrow being weigh day i dont want anything too heavy during the day but i dont point on weigh day (never have done it stops me going completely insane!)

I get weighed at 6:30 so im thinking an alpen light and fruit for brekkie, a ww wrap full of tuna extra light salad cream or mayo, mixed lettuce leaves and pickles and a bag of skips. Then thats it for me until after weigh in when ill have a treat tea with the hubby.

So not the best but not horrendous x

Well first weigh in and ive only gone and lost 4.5lbs!!!! Absolutely thrilled and ive got my folder for propoints too so back on that tomorrow.

Todays plans have gone to pot. Had a filling just now at the dentist so cant feel half of my face or my tongue.

B: porridge made with alpro soya light and grated apple, cinnamon
S: 2 cups of tea (2)

And thats all ive eaten today - not sure when i can eat dont really want to risk it when my face is numb.

So i might just hibernate for the rest of the evening!

Oh poor you, hate that numb feeling but it's only for a shirt time, soon be back on it x

Thanks - chuffed with my weight loss :)

Its annoying about the filling and it was a biggie so more anaesthetic than normal. Hoping by 7 ill be not numb anymore lol.

My dentist used to have to give me double anaesthetic cause I was such a rubbish patient lol. Was worth it but meant I looked like I'd had a stroke afterwards!

Well first weigh in and ive only gone and lost 4.5lbs!!!! Absolutely thrilled and ive got my folder for propoints too so back on that tomorrow.

Hi MissM, here to subscribe. Fantastic weight loss especially because you were a little thwarted by your social occasions. I have never lost that in a week even on a perfect week!

Hi Maria

Thankyou! It was a big surprise im thrilled! Today started great then the dentist happened and ots gone downhill. All pointed though so not gonna feel guilty about it. Think tomorrow might be a filling and healthy day to pull back a bit.

Im in agony at the mo, had ibuprofen and paracetamol but its not helped. Hopefully tomorrow the pain will be gone.

This weeks been very chaotic and not the best foodwise. Used all my weeklies so rest of week is being filling and healthy. I think ill manage to still lose but could have done better.

Going to do my supermarket shop soon to stock up for the week ahead.

Well i have gained 0.5lbs. Not horrendous but still annoying because ive had more good days than bad. Totm is on the way this week aswell so that may have something to do with it.

But tomorrow marks the start of a new week and my food day is planned. Doing filling and healthy tomorrow:

B: shredded wheat with unsweetened soya milk
L: out with work colleagues so salad and a fruit platter
D: wholewheat pasta bolognese (all f&h)
S: ww sweets (1pp a box), ww lemon slice (2pp), crumpets and 50g philly lightest for supper (2pp)

44/49 weeklies remaining :)

Heres to a good week!

Back