Missy is piling on the baby weight ;)

missy1978

Big Bird
Just to start by saying that this isn't my proper diary (Missy's Green Adventures + 1 Baby in silver members is me, come visit!) but just wanted to say hi to you all. I used to be a regular on minis but had to have a break earlier this year, back now though and enjoying it!

I'm 31+5 with our first baby, a little boy <3 We had a bit of a struggle to conceive as husband has fertility issues (very low sperm count) and I was massively overweight but we got there when we least expected it, shortly before our appointment for a referral for IVF! I lost nearly 6st on SW before we conceived but have regained 2st since I've been pregnant.

Pregnancy has been great but tough work, I have been diagnosed with antenatal depression (so far unmedicated thank goodness!), anaemia (who loves iron tablets?) and PGP (requiring crutches unfortunately) which has made things a little difficult but most importantly baby is doing fine, even if I'm a bit of a wreak! I try not to whinge too much though, after so long ttc it's a miracle that we got here at all :) Hope everyone + bumps are well! xxx

Last edited:
Congrats on your pregnancy :) hope all ia going well for you PGP is ouchie!!! I had SPD with my 1st but thankfully not yet so far with this pregnancy. However I have developed other issues I didnt have before lol the joys. I have put up 2st so far and im only bearly 27wks :( trying to damage control now

Congrats on your pregnancy :) hope all ia going well for you PGP is ouchie!!! I had SPD with my 1st but thankfully not yet so far with this pregnancy. However I have developed other issues I didnt have before lol the joys. I have put up 2st so far and im only bearly 27wks :( trying to damage control now

It's not nice at all, I have to say :( They put SPD under the same thing as PGP now according to my physio, I have the pain at the front and in my hips and it's horrible! Also now have carpal tunnel so I seem to have developed every pregnancy related mechanical problem going lol ;)

Have you had a look at the due date thread on here? There are quite a few ladies who are due around the same time as you! Would be lovely to see you around on the other threads in here :) xxx

It's not nice at all, I have to say :( They put SPD under the same thing as PGP now according to my physio, I have the pain at the front and in my hips and it's horrible! Also now have carpal tunnel so I seem to have developed every pregnancy related mechanical problem going lol ;)

Have you had a look at the due date thread on here? There are quite a few ladies who are due around the same time as you! Would be lovely to see you around on the other threads in here :) xxx

Awww yey will defo look for the threads. Im so sad ive only my phone to use as laptop is out of commission :(

Have they given you a belt to wear? It can help somewhat but I know nights can be agony :( hope your feeling better soon and its all worth it when you hold your little ones in the end. Xxx

Awww yey will defo look for the threads. Im so sad ive only my phone to use as laptop is out of commission :( Have they given you a belt to wear? It can help somewhat but I know nights can be agony :( hope your feeling better soon and its all worth it when you hold your little ones in the end. Xxx

I only use my phone too but you should be able to find everything hopefully! It is harder though.

Yeah, I have a belt and crutches. Walking long distances is no fun and pretty much doesn't happen anymore! Turning in bed, standing from
sitting and too much walking are what really hurts. It's no fun but my boy's gonna be so worth it all <3 xxx

Back