ProPoints Missyb - 2011 is looming, Propoints is here!

Hope you've had a nice time out with your family x

Hi all :)

Thanks for keeping my diary fresh whilst I was away - I had a lovely birthday thank you and am glad to be back on the wagon - so much rich food over the last couple of days but it tasted fabulous!

On Friday we went into Norwich and had a couple of drinks - we were supposed to be going out for something like Thai for dinner but Rob had a headache so we got a chinese and went home - omg, it was the best chinese I've ever had and it's right by where my Mum lives - so delicious, but we were so full we didn't have the dessert we bought! Had some wine and fell asleep about half nine - haha.

Woke up on Saturday and walked into town, had a breakfast at Wetherspoons to last us until 8pm when we went to a restaurant chain thingy outside of town which was okay (not great but not awful) - had a couple more drinks and then went home and watched the football on MOTD. Fell asleep about 11 which was an improvement!

I hadn't been tracking since Wednesday and weighed myself today (Sunday) and have put on about 2lbs, so not dreadful but not great. Will be on track now for the foreseeable!

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend xxx

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a lovely weekend! 2lbs is not a bad gain at all, I'm sure you'll have that off in no time. The most important thing is that you enjoyed your birthday! xx

Happy belated bday from me aswell,ive been a bit busy so hadnt posted sorry!

I havnt been brave enough to weigh after everything i ate over the weekend,but well done you for only putting on 2lb,of course you know it wont be real fat.;)

Have a good week hun xxx

Thank you for the birthday wishes :)

I lost 2lbs at WI! I can't ruddy believe it, yesterday it was showing as STS which I was quite happy to accept because I know I put on about 3lbs over the course of my birthday where I had four-five days off pointing. I am now 16st 0.5lbs, so close to the 15's again....I hope I can crack it next week, that would be lush.

I bought Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" yesterday for 90p (the CD came with it) just as a little bit of bedtime reading (although I've got about 20 books to read) - it challenges the emotional response to food and what not, it's quite interesting reading. I also bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred - this is going to end badly!

I'm going to have a smoke, a glass of water and do some exercise - I can't remember if I have the Davina DVD here but if I have I'm going to whack that on. Got to pick up some Avon books today and deliver some so best crack on.

Have a great day all xxx

I can't believe it - I swear it must be because I ate light yesterday (wasn't hungry). I'll probably have a "gain" tomorrow :p

I did the Davina DVD (warm up, aerobics and 3/4 of the abs section of High Energy Five) and I ache :D I also went for a walk and have earned about 5 AP's on top of the 2 AP's for the DVD. I don't eat my AP's so it's by the by but I just like to know what I've totalled up.

I've cleaned the house and just need to hoover but am having a coffee first, need something to stay away o_O

xxx

Thank you for the birthday wishes :)

I lost 2lbs at WI! I can't ruddy believe it, next week, that would be lush.

I bought Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin" yesterday for 90p
going to have a smoke, a glass of water and do some exercise -
xxx

Wow well done bex!

I had a weight loss cd & book by some woman & every time i listened to it i fell asleep:confused:

Was it only me who thought....that sounds like shes on the waccy baccy not just the normal fags!!:p xxx

I've not listened to the CD yet, I need to read it again tonight as I was so tired last night I fell straight to sleep!

Hey all.

Not had such a good day today - I'm being plagued by really bad dreams that are seeming very real and I woke up crying this morning - very unlike me (I don't really cry, at all). Have felt out of sorts all day, possibly because of the dream and possibly because I overdid it with the exercise yesterday, felt all crampy and very tired.

I haven't really felt hungry today, but eaten 24 out of 35pts (11pts) left with 4pts of Activity (walking).

Went to the doctors again this morning as the lack of poo is bothering me again - he's given me more Laxido and told me it may be the medication I am on (not sure about that, I've been taking it for 4 years with no problems before now!) and asked to go on metformin, but I've got to go for a scan first to see how my PCOS is.

I had a long sleep during the day and feel a bit brighter now, still quite tired though. I delivered and picked up some Avon catalogues and have two more orders to add to the three I already had, but still not enough to break even! Darn. I will have to hope the ones I dropped off today will yield better results.

I'm really missing my Mum at the moment, and looking forward to seeing her on Sunday :)

Over and out *salutes*

xxx

i woke up crying a few weeks back too,it's awful isnt it,,it lasted about a week and i ended up getting into a state before bed as i knew i was going to wake up like that,,but after a week it stopped so i dont know why it happened:( i did avon a few yrs back i always ended up spending my profits on makeup:)

They might have changed the recipe of the meds, that happened to my dad not so long ago, they changed the stuff that makes up his beta blockers, and while the actual medicine stayed the same, it was the stuff that made the tablet, if that makes sense, that changed.

It's certainly no fun having poo-trouble. Trying to think of another way to say "hope you get to the bottom of it soon".... badum tssshhh.... sorry. I'll go now :p

Have a good weekend!!x

Hey hun beat this i dreamt last night clear as day i did a prgnancy test & watched the 2 blue lines appear:eek:,more like a nightmare for me!!!!!

Correct me if im wrong but are you diabetic if you want to go on metformin,or was it the doc suggested this?

xxxx

Hey girlies. Still no progress on the poo department, it's getting a bit of a joke now! I've been taking the Laxido but have some wine tonight as a treat (and a laxative!) and going to hope I go tomorrow.

LOL @ Jenny :D

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I had a little nap earlier and didn't have a bad dream but last nights was horrible :( I think I'm just upset about stuff with my Dad, I'm thinking of going to a counsellor to deal with it (as per the doctors suggestion) because it's really starting to weigh heavy on my shoulders. I could do without the stress and constant rejection and I should really cut my Dad out of my life because he never makes an effort to see or speak with me (I got an e-card for my birthday, no phone call, no text) and he's let me, my brother and especially my Mum down so much over the years (my Mum and Dad are divorced, Dad remarried). I don't know - I just want my Dad to love me properly instead of when it suits him.

Gah, sorry - that was a long one!

I was feeling really rubbish earlier and fancied a piece of cake - I walked past the bakers whilst doing my Avon round and was so tempted for a flapjack or something - I managed to resist and went home to make some soup but read for a bit and fell asleep anyway :D So missed lunch all together! Am now making bangers and mash and having some wine.

Charly, I'm not diabetic but have PCOS - my gynaecologist suggested it years ago to sort out the ovaries but I never went on it as it wasn't relevant to me (didn't want children and didn't want to be taking more medication) but although we don't want children, it would be nice to know I'm working down there :D

I'm going to go and check in with all of you now xxx

Ohh personal issues have such an effect on my weight - hope its not the same for you.

When my dad was diagnosed with cancer I ate for Britain and put on quite a bit of weight :( These sorts of things really take a toll on my body because I comfort eat to high heaven!

I went counselling, and it really helped me... hope it does the same for you hun. Since I started on my tablets my dreams are also weird, horrible and extremely vivid. Its awful - I have a reoccuring dream that my family are involved in a massive car crash and everyone dies (all 3 little brothers, my mum and dad) ... its horrible. I wake up sweating and panting - scared sh*tless!

As for the pooing thing - I too have stopped pooing! Senna totally doesnt seem to be working for me right now either :(

xx

Oh hon, I'm sorry you've had to deal with that :( I would have liked to comfort eat but I know I'd just feel ten times worse, so just tried to overcome it.

I usually have very vivid dreams, but this is the first time in a long while it's been about death. I don't know what's going on, but I'll give it a couple of weeks and see how I am doing then.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the lack of poop! Darn new diets! xxx

Back