ProPoints Missyb - 2011 is looming, Propoints is here!

Food sounds right bang on plan today, well done you :D
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt Meg, but at the same time pleased that you got to see her recently :) She can rest now. Thoughts with you and your family x

Oh babes :(
If you ever need anything, you know where we all are.

I am like that too ... except I eat when I am happy, excited, or sad. :/ This is why I am in the position I am in now! lol .

I am glad you're back on the wagon, and lets see the pounds melt off us in no time!!! You're a great lass and I am sure Rob understood and supports you. We all have sh*t times every now and again but stay strong.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt aswell :( It all comes at once doesnt it? Glad you feel at peace with yourself though, I really didnt when my grandpa died, because I was 16 and wanted to spend more time with my friends. And boy do I regret that now.

Take care sweetie!

xxxx *hugs*

Sorry to hear about your Aunt Meg. Will be thinking of you.
As everyone has already said if you ever need anything you know we're all here! :hug99: xx

Thank you girls, I really appreciate it, very much so.

Claire I am the same, I eat whenever to be honest, it takes an awful lot of training for me not to eat, if that makes sense. I just eat for the sake of eating; whenever I feel happy I feel like eating something nice, and the same if I'm feeling sad. It's a vicious cycle and I have wondered whether I need some kind of CBT to tackle my weird eating habits. Coming from someone who previously had an undiagnosed eating disorder I think it makes it even more painful.

I know how you feel about regret over a death - when my Grandpa died I hadn't seen him for about five months because I had moved away from home. He'd been very sick for a while and I guess I just assumed he would battle through like he usually did - I still have a lot of guilt over that but I know he wouldn't want me too.

Well today went well - first day 100% on WW - I actually ate 10pps less than my allocated amount, possibly because I was quite tired (I fell asleep during the day) and because I'd eaten loads the night before so was probably still full! I didn't really do much in the way of exercise, apart from about an hours walking but that's normal for me really.

I've just had my breakfast (late I know) and have been on a small walk, bought my lunch (crackerbreads and ham) and my dinner (Morrisons chicken with garlic potatoes) and a couple of small things to tide me over - I usually find the second-fifth day the hardest, so it's important I have some low point things to fall back on.

During the time I've been away from Minimins, I went to the doctors to ask to go on Metformin for PCOS, and had an ultrasound to discover my cysts have got worse (not sure how that happened, considering I lost 3 stone but nevermind!) so they've put me on a dose of that. Am hoping I don't have too much in the way of side effects but I will take it like a man (heh).

I've got some books to hopefully pick up later and an order to put in tonight for Avon, where I have managed to order £16 worth of stuff for myself and for my customers! Whoops! :D

Have a good day all xxx

Hi just thought I would pop in and say hi. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down but it sounds like you've got your head round things and are back on track. You are maybe right about needing to have the discipline of a ww class, hope it works for you!!

That's not so great about the PCOS, hope your new medications helps resolve it! Keep up the good work, so far so good!! x

Thank you honey - I am feeling more positive lately which is a good thing.

Day 2 was done successfully! I've had a rubbish headache for the last three days (I thought it may be detox but I had it before I even started the diet again) which I think maybe because I've not been wearing my glasses lately, so back on they go! I just got out of the habit of wearing them.

I ate 10pps less than I am allocated but I think it was because I was busy yesterday - I went for a walk in the morning then met Rob, then picked up some books, did some Avon stuff on the computer, had my lunch uber early and then went into town with my mother in law - I stayed round there until Rob finished work and was trying to support her whilst Rob's sister went bonkers (she has a lot of problems and my MIL is finding it very hard) and by the time I got home dinner didn't feel that compelling. I had it eventually and then dithered around online for a while before falling asleep about 9pm.

Rob woke me up at 1am as we fell asleep in the living room, and I had a really sore tummy, possibly from the metformin, but I'm not too concerned about it, just takes some getting used too I suspect.

Rob has the day off work today but is still asleep (I woke at half six!) - not sure what we will be doing today, I have no Avon to do for the next 5 days apart from delivering order confirmation slips which I'll probably do today or tomorrow.

Going to have porridge for breakfast and probably ham salad for lunch, but not sure what to have for dinner, so going to get some inspiration!

Have a good day xx

You sound very motivated which is good! :)
Sorry to hear about the PCOS ultrasound, hopefully the Metformin will help. I've got PCOS and have my 2nd endrocrinology (sp?) appointment in a month and they may put me on Metformin.
Anway, hope you're having a good day! xx

Glad to hear you had a successful day 2, not such good news with head ache and sore tummy - hope they both improve soon!

Hope today's been less hectic than yesterday and you've had a good day food wise x

hey ladies, sorry it's a flying visit!

was super good yesterday, despite going for lunch at nandos - i ended up having two salads and silly me didn't eat all my points - but i was genuinely full and when i am doing ww I refuse to eat if I'm not hungry!

we went into norwich yesterday, had a little look around and had lunch out, we had a bit of a barny in the morning which i'll go into later.

done a 4 ap worth walk this morning (according to pedometer) and have had my breakfast a bit late, and now am about to go over my mother in laws to go over to her mum's with some flowers, she's just had an op. am hoping i don't catch the sickness bug they've got upstairs (my sister in law and niece) as i could really do without that!

metformin is still making my tummy hurt, but i am hoping it'll be worth it - things seem to suggest the weight loss is good on it in conjunction with healthy eating, obviously!

i will check in later, sorry for lack of caps, am writing this v quick!

love xxx

hey ladies,

metformin is still making my tummy hurt, but i am hoping it'll be worth it - things seem to suggest the weight loss is good on it in conjunction with healthy eating, obviously!

Ooh i never knew this..i give out loads of metformin every day but have never taken time to read the leaflet inside,trust me i shall be reading 1 when i go to work next week.;)

Sounds like you have got loads on at the mo,supporting & visiting peeps,if it keeps you busy & out of the food cupboards thats good i suppose but make sure you dont wear yourself out! xxx

Jen i cant believe you've never been to Nandos!

Bex, hope your tummy is back to normal soon - horrible when you're on new tablets.

Glad the WW is going well - hope you're back soon for that proper update ;) x

Heh Kals, it's okay :) I'm languishing in here for the time being!

WI today - got another hour to wait before I know the score, but haven't been to the toilet (again) since Tuesday so not that hopeful really.

Was well on track at my Mum's, avoided all temptation and ate very well :)

Will drop in with WI result and catch up on diaries in a bit xxx

Good luck hope the scales are kind xx

6lbs off! I'm pretty happy with that - I weighed myself at home at it said I was 16st 2.5lbs but at the meeting it was 16st 4lbs, so was a bit confused as my scales are usually pretty accurate with the leaders ones, but never mind - that's still 6lbs off which is fab :) Now have a stone to lose before I'm my lowest weight for years, but taking it 7lbs at a time - I hope to be there for perhaps just after Easter/May. Would be fab to go into the summer being under 15st and in the 14's! :)

Will go and check in with all of ye now. xxx

Oh Nando's is ace! I never used to like it because (this is really ruddy pathetic) they didn't have an extensive wine menu and I like having wine if I'm eating out, but I'm drastically cutting down my drinking (ie, trying not to drink at all) so now I can enjoy it - you get bottomless diet coke! :D

Thanks Nic xxx

Hi Bex
Well done on the 6lbs off great news
and I'm sure you'll get to your under 15 in no time at that rate :D
I've only ever been to Nando's once, and I don't know if our one is just crap lol but I wasn't that impressed with it
If I did check it out again would prefer to go uptown and see if it's better there.

Well done on the WI result, 6lbs off is great!! Hope you're having a good day! xx

Back