ProPoints Missyb - 2011 is looming, Propoints is here!

Jen is so right. Losing 3 stone is an amazing achievement! Remember how proud you should be of that.

I know what you mean about needing to get a couple of weeks done and dusted, but once you do, you'll be flying Becca.

Its really hard getting back into it, especially when things are a bit difficult at the moment so don't be too hard on yourself, you'll get there xx

I agree 3 st is a great achievement Becca
sometimes things just get in the way of what we are wanting but the thing is you haven't given up hun your still here ok maybe it's taking longer than planned but your still here and you will get there Bex you will

i felt propoints wernt working for me, but have decided not to use the weeklies at the moment and it seem to be working, so hope you have a good day :D

Hello lovelies

Gah, horrible time. Me and Rob split for a bit (but think it's okay now but not sure) and I just drank and ate myself into a pit of misery ;) Typical that eh.

I'm about 17st now, so that's fricking awful, but I am trying to make changes.

I've decided to do Discovery rather than Propoints - I didn't like it and I lost a good chunk of weight on Discovery so want to go back to that.

I was just wondering if anyone has any good sites (ie like a calculator) that I can use before I buy an old calculator? Anything that can work out points on grams of a food product would be good too, ta :)

I hope you are all well, will try and get round today as I'm feeling awful :(

xxx

Hiya chicken, really sorry to hear you've been having such a horrible time of it. Hope things have settled down a bit for you now.

Onwards and upwards! (or onwards and downwards where pounds are concerned :D)

I'm sticking to the old points too, can't be bothered with learning the new system. I use this calculator when I can't get to mine

http://points.ogo.ms/

It just works out points based on cals and sat fat. but seems reliable & you can download it so you don't need to go online to use it x

Aww bless you Bex, I hope things are more sorted now and you can move on from it all
good luck with Discovery

Back