Missyb - no more messing around.

Bexi, have a great weekend my lovely.......

what treats did you buy yourself then??>xxx

Hope you enjoyed your shopping spree and managed to get your hair cut. Have a fab weekend x

hope you had a lovely time shopping hun :) x

Ooooh did you get anything nice?x

I got loads of lovely little bits, mainly jewellery and a couple of tops/leggings as the last pair I had were a size 22! Felt good getting a size 18 :)

I have been absolutely awful food wise this week - takeaway and chips and god knows what else. A SP on my scales has me down as 15st 4.8lbs, heaven knows how. I don't trust it but am going to go to WI at 10am anyhow. This week I HAVE TO GET BACK ON IT! My SIL to be has bought me a dress for the wedding in a size 18 and I've got till September to make sure it fits! Fingers crossed!

WE GOT THE HOUSE! We are the proud tenants of a lovely little garden flat (as it's called, it's an annexe) and we move in on Friday hopefully, I have the day off today thank goodness so am going to go and get some bits and pieces for the flat :)

Will check in later and let you know the damage! xxx

aww congratulations on your little flat hun - sounds lovely! :) x

Congratulations :) I really want to buy, when I'm working I'm going to see a financial adviser. I need a 100% mortgage :p

Congrats on the flat Bex!!! Dead exciting buying new stuff....have fun!!!..xx

Thank you all - I took some photos and they are on my Facebook to those that are on there :)

I lost 1lb at WI today, I honestly can't ruddy believe it, I have literally eaten crap all week. I guess it's all the running around at work that has helped, but this week I want to see how much I'd lose if I actually stayed on it!

We went into town early this morning before Rob started work to get some bits for the flat - Wilki's FTW! I got cushions and a lampshade, vase with reed flowers, some domestic stuff, some bed linen, some candles, an ornament, for about £60, and we had a £15 credit note too!

Went shopping in Morrisons afterwards, then cleaned up the flat a bit, went to Rob's mum's with wine and watched the football with her and my neice, then showed my neice and sister in law our flat, went to Morrisons for tea and then I sat at HOME watching Easties!

I'm pretty tired and start at 7am tomorrow for a 10 hour shift, luckily I have Friday off!

xxx

I feel so naughty just dropping in and updating - we don't have a internet connection properly atm in the flat (we've moved in!) so I snatch odd minutes here and there. I have to resist the temptation to log on at work sometimes!

I've been sticking to WW during the day and not so much in the evenings, but I figure I just need to settle and get into a routine. As long as I don't go putting vast amounts on, then it'll be okay. I'm just so ruddy busy it's insane, I am running around so hopefully that is keeping me fit! I am also getting a cheque for £200 next week so am going to buy a bike and join the gym :)

Weighed in at 15st 2lbs yesterday but I had a massive burger and chips last night so doubt it'll be that now!

Will try and check in with everyone tonight. Big love xxx

I'm sure you'll still do fine chick, you're more active than you were before so you're burning more without even realising it!!!

Seen ur flat pics...very nice!!!!! Happy new flat chick...xx

Congrats on your new home, hope you're very happy there! And I think it's the law that we all struggle with dieting when we move house, once you're settled you'll be back into the swing of things. Plus you seem to have an active job which is all good!

Thank you everybody.

I managed somehow to lose 2lbs this week, I swear it's just from running around.

I'm not entirely happy where I am working at the moment - I think I have gone and done too much too soon, I thought it would be relatively laid back being on reception and I couldn't have been more wrong, as I get involved with every aspect of the hotel. I also don't think the other receptionist likes me (in fact, I'm pretty convinced) and I'm just totally lacking in confidence :( I have nearly jacked it in like twice!

Not sure what to do at all. Haven't been pointing, haven't been trying (well, I did during the day yesterday but got really faint so had a chip...!) - I feel like such a failure, I was doing so well and I'm screwing it up!

Anyway, I must go and sort my life out, I've got the day off but I'm not feeling very positive :(

hun, new jobs take a while to get used to - i know you have a lot on your plate but you're obviously good at what you do or they wouldve told you by now!

and dont worry about the other receptionist. everyone has their own way of doing things and she'll just be huffing that you're doing things your way and not hers. She will get used to you, and if she doesnt then just ignore her.. shes done the job longer than you but shes not better than you or she would be working in a higher position! xxx

Bex, you're obviously still doing something right as you've lost 2lbs! Well done x

As for the other stuff with your job, remember how much is going on in your life at the moment - new job, new house - it's bound to be stressful and the fact that you're not collapsing in a heap and ordering a giant pizza after work is something to be proud of!

keep your chin up sweets, the job will get better with time xxx

Ey up chuck - sounds like you're still doing a grand job to me, 2lbs down is definitely something to be proud of you little star!

As for the job....you've got an awful lot going on at the moment with the move and everything. Hopefully you can give it some more time and try to get settled in a bit. New jobs are always grim IMO and they do usually get better in time. As for the other receptionist, given that your confidence is so low it may just be that you've struggled to make a connection with her yet. You might just be being a bit paranoid hun - she's probably just busy in her own little world and hasn't noticed! Try not to take it personally - it sounds like you're doing well at the hotel anyway, otherwise you'd have been out on your ear before now!

Chin up my lovely - we're all sending you big huggles x

Back