Missyb - no more messing around.

Hey everyone,

Am back from WI with some lunch inside my belly (which was growling throughout) and time to reflect on today before I b*gger off to Ipswich for the evening.

I lost 5.5lbs at WI which I was utterly shocked about. Which means I got my 10% keyring as I hoped, and also got my 2nd stone pebble and 4th silver 7! Sheesh!

DSC00964-1.jpg

Keyring :D

DSC00965.jpg

Silver sevens!

I was very quiet about it because a lot of the people in my group a) don't really need to lose weight and b) lose little amounts, whereas me, being a big gal, lose more. I've been tracker religiously as well, so this is paying off! My leader came to me during the meeting and told the group that I'd lost 2 stone, which everyone clapped too, and then forgot to give me my keyring in the meeting so gave it to me afterwards :D I felt really silly going up to ask for it but I wanted to show my Mum so much!

So, very chuffed - I think I may treat myself tonight when we go out for dinner, I know some people have a treat day after WI but I've had a small lunch to make room for a bigger dinner! :D xxx

I'm so so so so chuffed for you! Well done doll. I kinda suspected you would have another big loss after what your wii fit was telling you but didn't say anything in case i jinxed you! Congratulations, you must be delighted!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thats fantastic!!! The only thing i would like about going to meetings would be the keyring!
You are doing fabulously!

Thank you girls, I am really chuffed and absolutely shocked more than anything!

I went out that night to see my best friend Nick, it's a bit of a complicated story with us in that we went out for about a month, but we got very serious very quickly and I was absolutely heart broken when he said he needed some more time to get over his ex (who he was with for 10 years). I mean I couldn't eat or sleep or anything, and I'm usually totally stoic! I've never told Rob that me and Nick were together as I think he would view my friendship with Nick differently, which is possibly fair enough, but we're both very much over what happened now (it was ages ago anyway!). He's just had an operation to remove two tumours on his lungs, he has testicular cancer and poor lamb just has one thing after another atm. So I thought I'd go and cheer him up :D

We went to ASK, and I said whatever I had I would point (whether it be under 26 or over) and point I did. We had olives to start with (shared, it's an in joke for us, we have olives wherever we go) and then Nick had some pasta and meatball dish and I had a chicken caeser salad, which was very nice. Nick had a dessert and I nicked a bit so pointed that (and over pointed, but would rather over than under) plus the two glasses of wine we had :D We then went back to his flat and had a beer and I fell asleep on the sofa - I just can't drink wine anymore without falling asleep :( So all in all, I had 28 pts out of 26 - I've already clawed that back so hopefully I won't see any change on the scales.

Yesterday I was shattered as I had to get up about half six to leave Ipswich for 7am, walked back from the station to my Mum's and then to Tesco's (so about 4 miles in all) to get some green tea as I'd run out.

Found out that stupid BT have taken out my bill twice so I had no money - just enough to pay for what I bought but phoned them and they are refunding it for next week. Then I had dinner and fell asleep at 8pm. Ha! I was so tired.

Not sure what is happening today, Mum has the day off so may try and persuade her to take a trip into town.

Have a good day y'all! xxx

Sounds like you had a really nice time
I'm the same with wine one glass and I'm snoring away like a good un haha!!
Have a great day sugar x

Nikki the way you misstype to swear without getting edited always makes me giggle and then of course i have to adopt then!

Glad you had a nice meal out with your mate, i get the not telling him thing but i know i wouldnt be able to not tell my OH!

Im like katie i want a key ring too but dont go to class,boo:cry:

Well done on the great loss by the way!

Have a great weekend xx

Nikki, olives in brine are 0.5pts for 10 I think. I usually have less than that and point at 0.5pt. I usually have some each day!

The thing with Nick was we were not together long - I think me telling Rob would be sort of shooting myself in the foot - I told him (Rob) that I was keen on Nick for a long while (I was) but sort of missed out the bit about him breaking my heart - I suppose to protect Nick from Rob's bad thoughts. It was such a long time ago it seemed silly to say "Oh, we went out for a month and then he dumped me then I cried for ages and was single for months then met you" - I know it sounds real dodgy doesn't it! :( Maybe I should just tell him, but then he'd wonder why I'd not told him about it before, etc etc.

Anyway, I've just had a very early dinner with my Mum and Nana - Lamb Moussaka from the Light Choices range at Tesco - it's 3.5pts for the pack so I had it with some veg - however I have about 14pts to use up today, so have no idea what I'm going to eat later! I would definitely recommend the Moussaka though, really nice :)

Nikki, olives in brine are 0.5pts for 10 I think. I usually have less than that and point at 0.5pt. I usually have some each day!

I'm so with you on this Becca, an Olive a day keeps the doctor away haha!!!!
Nikster you can include them they are surprisingly low pointage :D

I've had the LC Mousaka and its one of my favourites from the LC range some of the rest are a bit minging haha!!!

I think it depends on the situtation as to telling Rob or not only you know how he would take it and its probably best not to upset him if he would be upset about it, whats in the past is in the past
:)

i agree with nikki, i wouldnt bother but i feel so guilty about anything with chris that i always cave even on unimportant things like this lol

I think if Rob had known how much Nick had meant to me, he'd be a little threatened - even though Nick has more or less got a girlfriend now and I am not interested in him in the slightest romantically. There is a part of me that sometimes wonders "what if..." but it's pointless as I know me and Rob are far better suited in so many more ways. I just don't want to rock the boat I guess :)

I'm finally catching up. Phew, one day away and I'm whizzing round diaries like a whirlwind.

I'm dead impressed at you keeping track of your points when you were out for your lovely meal becca. Well done, I find it hard to be that good!

I'm with kally on the Nick thing. You know best what to share and some things just get blown out of proportion in the telling so what's past is past.

Oh, and I wish I liked olives! I had no idea they were so low!

I thought I wrote a reply to this! A*ses! Oh I remember, I wrote a really long winded post and the stupid internet died on me.

Anyway - hello folks, I've been trying to get round everyone's diaries but I run out of things to say (I know, can you believe it!) and then say I'll update this tomorrow, etc etc.

I had a nice weekend (I'm trying to remember what I did now) - Rob came over Saturday, and we chilled out, he had a massive pizza and I had a WW pizza (not as good) and then we watched some TV. Sunday we walked into town as the weather was glorious and just went round the shops spying things - before I lost weight I was never bothered about clothes or my appearance in general, but now I've started to lose some weight I'm more conscious and Rob says when we go away in July (with his parents) he's going to buy me some clothes for the week/summer - bless his heart :) Sunday afternoon Rob went back and I walked home (well, Mum's) and cooked a quorn meatball pasta thing which was okay, but not amazing - I really didn't feel like cooking so didn't put much effort into it. Watched TV and read for a bit.

Monday, I woke up and was uber tired and thought around 11am, I'll go back to sleep for a bit, then common sense prevailed and I ended up walking into town - I didn't have a dime on me and £3 in my bank but I needed the exercise so walked from Mum's (about 3 mile round trip) - tried on some clothes in New Look and DP's and the results suggest I am firmly into a 20 now. Doesn't sound like a good thing but I always thought I was a 20 and then got upset when they didn't fit me - a pair of trousers in DP's actually slid down, so I would have to buy an 18 in those. Walked back, had my lunch and then messed around the internet for a bit. Rob came over in the evening and we went over to Wetherspoon's for dinner, where I always have the 5 Bean Chilli for 9pts and had a beer. Went back to my flat and cuddled for a bit and then I fell asleep about 8 >.<

Today we've been in town today as I needed to sort out some guff with my bank (stress levels are through the roof today) and Rob went to buy a hoodie. Had some lunch (Rob McD's, me turkey subway - I'm getting used to this arrangement) and we're back at the flat now - Rob is listening to the radio channels on Sky and seems to like Gaydar Radio. Phewf.

One last thing before I pop off and reply to the other diaries is that my tenancy on my flat finishes on the 2nd of May - me and Rob were going to get a place together but I'm freaking out about my financial issues (it's not really bad, but I've got a couple of overdrafts of about £400 that I want to pay off) that I want to resolve before we move in together - Mum has said I can go and stay with her for a couple-six months which will sort things out. I think I'm going to jack the writing in as it's not paying very much and get a proper job - preferably working with books :D So we shall see.

Anyway, I've rambled on long enough. Weigh in is tomorrow but the signs suggest that everything is back to normal now after last weeks mahoosive loss. Must remember not to get disheartened about it - a loss is a loss!

Cheerio xxx

Ooh, what kind of writing do you do?

Well done on the size 20 :D

Oh, and if you want a pizza I recommend the pizza expess margarita. The individual is something like 9 points and is lovely. Costs £3.99 which is pretty expensive, but much cheaper than a takeaway.

I am just catching up Becca so well done for your loss last week and I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

You must have been well pleased getting into the next size down in those trews - I always find DP sizes a tiny bit small as well so hurrah for you!

Sounds like you had a nice chilled weekend chicky. All this 'Rob had McDs, had Subway' sounds brilliant because hopefully you won't feel like you're missing out too much.

Sounds like a good plan getting your finances sorted before moving in together - at least it reduces the stress somewhat! Though having spent nearly a week with my mum I'm not quite so sure I could do it full time. Hmmmm!

Hope you're having a great day :)

Back