Missyb - no more messing around.

Has it really been a week since your last WI? My word, time flies when you're talking about farting and ex boyfriends online! I'm keeping everything crossed for you honey. Bet you still get a decent loss because you've been such a little WW angel x

Brilliant Bex well done on being a firm size 20
its lovely to be able to buy from normal shops aint it :D
Good luck at WI tomorrow, i'm sure you wont need it, you human walking machine you that you are

Jess, thanks for the heads up on the pizza - I did see that it was 9pts in my EO guide so I reckon I'll give it a go next time.

To be honest Rob can go eat his McDonalds, it's me who has got to contend with the smelly fast food farts afterwards though :D :( I've never been a huge fan, I went about 4 years without having one before I met him and then we ended up having one a week/2 weeks at one point! He asked me if I wanted a chip (when he used to go I would nick a chip) and I said "No ta, you're alright love!" and chomped down on my subway. :D

I missed breakfast this morning as I was stressing out over my bank situation and had a subway, baked crisps and a small lemon drizzle cake for 6pts, then had a yoghurt mid afternoon for a point. Which means I have 19pts to use up today :confused: I don't think I'm going to be able to manage that, especially as I want a light tea (not hungry, plus WI tomorrow) :rolleyes:

Am hoping for a good loss tomorrow but a SP on the Wii says I've lost hardly anything, but am a couple of lb's away from a BMI of 39 :cool: Silly how that makes me happy but alas, it does.

Ladies, you are all fabulous. Have a calorie free chocolate truffle on me, or a glass of wine if you're not fond of chocolate. If you're not fond of chocolate or wine, then I'm stumped. :D

ummm me no like chocolate
me lurrvvvve wine though :D
wine and ww tapas

Try not to stress over the bank situtation hun
blood cannot be taken out of a stone
it'll be ok in the end :)

Ladies, you are all fabulous. Have a calorie free chocolate truffle on me, or a glass of wine if you're not fond of chocolate. If you're not fond of chocolate or wine, then I'm stumped. :D

<crawls through the doors covered in filth, speaks in Frank Butcher style voice> Can I have a faaaaaag instead? ;)

Actually - if it were that easy I wouldn't be a fat knacker. Evidently I have many vices which include nicotine, chocolate and vino......

What is this strange delight? WW tapas?!!!!!As in - pointy and good for you?!!!! ;)

are these culinary delights are in the making to appear in the very near future very possibly in my diary haha!!!
Tapas! Tapas! Tapas! That I can eat without guilt?(and without having to insult a midget afterwards?) Oh kally, if you do this I will be forever in awe of you

We need to think of these tapas ideas! I'm going to have a good think tonight. I'm thinking chicken with a small bit of chorizo in tomato sauce!

There is the most amazing tapas place RIGHT.NEAR.MY.FLAT which taunts me everytime I walk past - thankfully it's quite expensive but my goodness, it is glorious - I've been there a couple of times and it's easily one of my favourite restaurants in Norwich! The other one is Tatlers, Rob told me when I get to goal he'll take me there, but that is like silly expensive, so I'd rather the tapas place!

Weigh in approximately 2.5 hours. EEK! Am going to have a look round town possibly afterwards so I may not be straight on, I should really swap numbers with someone shouldn't I! :D

Just back from WI...

...2lbs! Am happy with that as I knew it wasn't a big loss and I shouldn't expect big losses anyway! My leader was asking me question in front of the group about how I did it, was a bit embarrassing but am glad to help other people :D

xxx

haha !!!
whip away Nikster, I shall be working on these in my kitchen to get them just right before sharing
loving the chicken sounding one Bex :D
very well done on the 2lb too sugar x

going to try out two of them tomorrow on MR H obviously my very own guinea pig ;)
Patatas bravas and Albongdigas is on the agenda tomorrow

Well done Bexter you hero! That's great work - 2lbs is a decent loss for one week. Hurrah for you.

Kally - albondigiogeradasinquitodigas? Please explain what this is. Thanks.

Good ol' meatballs. I do love a good meaty ball. Er...of the food variety.

Thanks all, you are all absolute darlings. I actually spoke of you all at my meeting today - My leader was talking about motivators and I said that I went on a forum with a bunch of lovely women (and men) and we talk about day to day stuff as well as WW. A couple of people asked me for the URL so I gave it to them, so we may have some NUUUUU members soon :D

I feel a bit crappy today - I'm well within my points (ie I have 7 left, wtf!) but today I feel like I've eaten crap (well, because I have) - a WW peanut bar, WW cookie, cassava crisps (okay these aren't so bad), WW mousse and a lemon cake slice from Tesco LC's. I've been eating those largely to bulk up the rest of my meal plans today as I've not really been hungry? Strange times.

Chit, I just realised one of my curtains is open and I'm sitting here in a towel...

Back