Missyb - no more messing around.

Hope you enjoyed your day off hun

xxx

hey hun, hope you're okay as not seen you about for a few days xxx

< Rope (check) Helmet with flash light (check) Water (check) food pack (check)>
Ok Nic ready to join the search party quick march now

Hope your alright doll x

Hope you're ok Bex!! :) Hopefully just enjoying the sunshine too much to be sat in front of a computer like muggins here... :) x

Hey ladies!

I'm so sorry I've not been about - I've been really busy trying to sort out work and stuff like that and just haven't had a lot of time to myself.

WI on Wednesday went thus - I put on a pound :D Not surprised, I ate **** the day before, so fully expected it. So was up to 15st 11lbs. I weighed myself today and I'm 15st 5lbs but I've not eaten brilliantly today, but me and Rob had pigeon-holed Sunday as a going out day, so I didn't want to disappoint ;)

Will find out the full extent on Wednesday however - going to be extra good between now and then!

xxx

Glad to see you back Hun :) did I read right that you had pigeon? Was it nice?

Hey ladies!

I'm so sorry I've not been about - I've been really busy trying to sort out work and stuff like that and just haven't had a lot of time to myself.

WI on Wednesday went thus - I put on a pound :D Not surprised, I ate **** the day before, so fully expected it. So was up to 15st 11lbs. I weighed myself today and I'm 15st 5lbs but I've not eaten brilliantly today, but me and Rob had pigeon-holed Sunday as a going out day, so I didn't want to disappoint ;)

Will find out the full extent on Wednesday however - going to be extra good between now and then!

xxx

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH very excited to see your WI results Bec! Fingers crossed for Weds!x

Hey bex....also glad ur back, was fearing the worst.......that ud maybe fallen off the wagon.!!!!

But thankfully ur still hangin on there and doing super....good luck for wed w/i..xxx

Was your weigh in today? how did it go?

There once was a girl called Bexi, who lost so much weight she turned flexi, she vanished one day, to weight watchers we say, but have heard zilch from her since coz she's in Mexi[co]
:8855:Absolutely brilliant! LOVE IT.

BEXSTER?!!! Get your azz back here!

Back