Mix n match TFR products

As they are essentially the same ketogenic products with (or should have) the right amount of daily allowance for vitamins etc, would it be a problem for me to have a cambridge diet soup for my lunch instead of exante/keediet/new you ones .... I love soup but have to admit I really don't like these ones and iv heard Cambridge ones are nice - I can't see a reason why it would hurt but thought I'd check peoples opinions on this first!

X

I think what you have to be careful of when mixing between tfr diets is that some are designed to have 3 packs per day and some are designed to have 4 packs per day, so the calorie & nutrition per packs can vary between the tfrs. Exante are about 200 cals per pack, I think LL are about 125ish per pack, I don't know about CD, but I think they're probably closer to LL as it's a 4 pack per day diet.

Maybe you could have 2 CD and 2 Exante?
Not sure

Thank you for that ... I am doing working solution which I forgot to mention, so im having 3 packs a day plus a small meal like chicken breast and veg (no carbs) so I guess if I just need to look at the packs and make sure I have the right amount of packs - other than that I reckon it should be okay? I just would love some soup!

The only problem is getting the soup. A CDC is going to expect you to be following the CD plan properly.

CD packs are less calories than Exante though

I wonder why Exante are more calories than CD or LL. I should imagine Exante have nutritionalists and dieticians and doctors etc who make the procudt and advise on all the correct ingredients, so if CD and LL can make them less calories, why can't Exante? Just a thought of mine lol

Well said sandy ;-) also I personally like that fact that exante uses sucralose as a sweetener and not aspartame or acelsulfame.

I think when youre on so few calories though an extra 100 or so doesnt really matter, the losses on here seem every bit as good as CD and LL :)

Yes they do and I agree it doesn't make a difference, I was just wondering how one manufacturer could make a similar product with fewer calories. Like I said though "just a thought of mine" :)

I don't know if it's psychological or what but I actually feel better on this than I did on CD and was wondering if it was the extra 200 calories - again just a thought of mine :D

I think what you have to be careful of when mixing between tfr diets is that some are designed to have 3 packs per day and some are designed to have 4 packs per day, so the calorie & nutrition per packs can vary between the tfrs. Exante are about 200 cals per pack, I think LL are about 125ish per pack, I don't know about CD, but I think they're probably closer to LL as it's a 4 pack per day diet.

Maybe you could have 2 CD and 2 Exante?
Not sure

CD is a 3 pack a day diet. LL is a 4 pack a day diet-but the CD packs are bigger so they both work out to around the same calories. If combining regularly I would have 2 exante and 1 CD.However I don't think an extra 100 or so cals makes much diference.

Back