Mixed emotions

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I started CD on Wednesay morning, and have just done a ketostix, and the good news is, I'm in Ketosis, which is brilliant, I then hopped on the scales, and they said Id lost 4 1/2 lbs. I know I should be really chuffed with that, but i thought it'd be more. I guess this is because Ive got it in my head that I want to lose at least 10lbs in my 1st week.

you have lost nealry 5pounds since wednesday. You should be really happy with that. you still might make 10lbs by next wednesday, you have to remember that everyone is different though and dont be disappoited if you dont lose the 10lbs. I have some good loses and some bad. that 2pounds i put on was cuz i cheated.

Just stick with it and the pounds will fall of you :)

Be happy :)

don't forget you'll be heavier at night too & 4 1/2 in 2 days would equate to about 15 1/2 over 7days :eek:

Weigh first thing in the morning after 1st visit to the loo rather than during the day or evening. Or better still wait until your official weigh in and get a great surprise
Irene xx

just looked at your blog and was going to post but it said i had to join something so ive just copied and pasted it for you here!

sound really positive. Never mind that lady at work some older women in particualr tends to have big gobs on them! Keep up the good work. oh and i really struggled with the water aswell only drinking 2.5 in week one then 3litres in week two. It does get easier though trust me. I pretty much live on thr tetra's there yummy.

Becky x

you should be very pleased with your self well done

Ive lost nothing since wednesday lol! Just weighed myself this second- id b utterly chuffed with that!lol xxx

Keep going lovely! It'll be worth it, honestly. A loss is still a loss at the end of the day, and 4.5 pounds is still a fab loss for a week, let alone 3 days!

Back