Mixing CD and WW

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sarah5, 18 April 2007 Social URL.

1. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Hi all, I am combining CD with WW and am having 1-2 CD packs per day plus a healthy meal and snacks. I wondered if anyone else had tried doing this and if it works? Obviously common sense tells me that the packs are low points (think they are 2 pts per pack - not sure about the tetra packs assume would be the same) so therefore I should lose IF I count the points correctly.

Just wondered if there is anyone here that has also done this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I would be interested in others views.

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I know the CD 1000 plan includes 2 packs plus a healthy meal .... sounds similar :)
  5. sarah5

sarah5 Full Member

was Lighterlife - moved to Cambridge
    Ah yes it probably does work out similar.. hmm perhaps I am paying over the odds as I go to WW meetings AND buy the CD packs haha never mind as long as it works!

Anyone else doing similar?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.