• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mixing flavours, what's your fav combo?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Emma mentioned earlier about a banana and chocolate shake which got me thinking about combos, I used to do this before but forgot. I used to do banana and chocolate, and always meant to try toffee and walnut and banana, might make a banoffee pie type shake!

Anyone else make any interesting combos?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
mrsessex you definately have some kind of choc mint fetish!!!!!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm with you on that to be honest, I like it a lot!

AlexIce

Silver Member
Does anyone mix the soups or do anything with them? I could do with more ideas. I do love the soups but after months some new flavours would be good!

I have found that the chicken & mushroom is nice with some black pepper and a spoon of the veggy water flavouring. It turns a rather bland nothingness into something very tasty!

lancslass53

Silver Member
Tinks.... i really am obsessed with choc mint...even pre CD ..aero... mint vienetta..you name it haha

i think you're my twin lol

choc mint is the only shake i have now, did start with a few but i just like my choc mint and the odd soup.
as for mixing ive never tried it but maybe strawberry and vanilla might not be too bad

sumayyah

please try again
i have 3 choc mint shakes a day, how will i get my fix after cd?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'll be buying it even after I get to goal! I use it as hot chocolate and mix-a-mousse yum!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I think so yeah, it basically makes it like angel delight... yum!!