mixing green days with EE days...advice please :)

xjenna90x

hey peeps im thinking about having a few green days a week instead of just following EE all week as im getting a bit bored and really miss actually having bread and cereal in one day lol, im not a big meat person anyway so think id enjoy doing this more....was wondering if anyone mixes green with ee?? do you think my losses would slow down a bit as i'd be having more carbs?? x :confused:

Last edited:
Please anyone?? Lol xa

No reason why you shouldnt mix up the plans if you want to. If you dont eat much meat you could also just do green all the time if you wanted and HEB some when you fancy it :)

Lots of people on this forum do different plans on different days. It's not unusual. Only by trial and error will you find out whether eating more carbohydrates will affect your weight loss - some people report that it does make a difference, some don't.

I actually lose better by doing green all the time. When I did EE my losses were very erratic. They were much steadier on green and I prefer it. That said, I don't eat as many carbs as they have in the SW recipes. 300g pasta in a recipe to serve 4 would do me 6 portions for instance and if I'm having rice, I cook 50g per portion. My consultant doesn't agree, but I find it's plenty for me and I fill up with the sauces, veggies and other parts of the meal.

I mix days (but ee and red, too many carbs have a nasty tendency of making me gain), no reason you can't, more often than not i do 4 ee and 3 red or 5 red and 1 ee or whatever, so you'd be doing the same but with ee and green

Cheers girls ill mix it up a bit this week and see what result I get :)

Hi I have been doing extra easy and it has been hard. I have just inadvertently done a couple of greens but ee for dinner. I have lost even thought I had a lot of carbs.

I don't know much about green and red ...does it mean you can eat a lot of carbs or do you still limit bread on green etc

I sometimes have green lunches as I have pasta and sauce and salad but enjoy meat of fish with my dinner ...soz can't be more help

I mix my days as I find it helps to keep me motivated and on track as I don't get bored. On green you should stlll stick to the third superfree rule, Perhaps if you are worried about carb amounts on green you should do that. I also look at the recommended portion size on packets and reduce them by about 15-25g and just bulk out with superfree.

I tend to mix EE and Green, for variety and stop me getting bored and more importantly to take advantage of the extra Hex's:) Losses tend to be bigger these weeks than weeks when I've done only EE.

I do alternating Green and Red days during the week and EE at weekend. Means I get lots of variety and also have to think more about what I am going to eat. I do plan thought as I think it would be almost impossible to stick to this without doing so! I started off doing EE only, then a mix of EE and Green but my weight plateaued and my Consultant suggested the Gold plan (which is the alternating Red and Green). After a few weeks of that I reintroduced EE at weekends. This suits me best.

You just need to find what suits you best.

Denise

I find green suits me 95 percent of the time

Occasionally I do ee on a Saturday but mostl.. I love having my double hexa & b!

Play around and see what suited

Xxx

I mix mine up all the time too, I tend to have better losses on green, but like the flexibility of extra easy, so just have whatever day suits me best on the day. Throw a few red days in for variety but do struggle with them a bit as not the hugest fan of meat.

Back