Mixing SW with WW

leighforty

My husband has decided after weeks of dieting and failing that SW is the way forward for him (he has joined Minimims on the SW forum). I am on WW and have no plans to change. Is anyone else juggling both in the same house? I am making lasagne and its a pain trying to make it so that it suits us both. Blooming difficult men!

yep i am, Hubby is on SW and i'm on WW.
not finding it too difficult to be honest as we tend to have the same foods that are fine on both diets.

we had spag bolog last night and we like fish and chips(plain fish and homemade oven chips) chicken pot herbs, fry ups, stir fry's etc
i let him have all his syns on the two days after WI, so he can have a binge if he wants (within reason) i have most of my propoints then aswell, so it sort of works.

he is dreadful for dieting, i've had to put my foot down as he has heart problems.
i think slimming world is better for men anyway to be honest and atkins is good, because i think most men need a regime to follow and WW is just too flexible for them.

hope you manage to juggle it ok :)

We've had times like this. I switch between WW and SW. Partner does SW - says he can't cope with WW as it's too fiddly.

We tend to do at least a couple of meals separately in the week anyway, but when we're having the same thing I just slide bits away to weigh where I need to.

I don't find it difficult, to be honest. A lot of the veg etc are free, so it's only really a bit of meat and some potato that needs weighing.

Back