mixing the different levels

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pbfhpunk, 8 September 2008 Social URL.

1. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    236lb
    Current Weight:
    232lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    4lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    If I'm doing the 810 is it essential that I do it everyday? like somedays I might just want to do the SS, so is it ok to do that? like do the 810 and below!

I did LL and was gearing up to start that again so was in a no food mental state so now to be having food is a bit strange.

I only started this morning! Also will my first weeks loss be as big on 810 as it would be with SS?

Helen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I think you have to do a whole week of whatever plan you choose, but I have read that the losses on 810 are roughly the same as SS, only a pound or two difference.

Hopefully someone much wiser will be along soon to answer your query!

Theresa x

4. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I am on the 810 plan and finding it really good, my losses are below. According to my CDC there is not a lot in it prehaps a pound or 2.As i have a lot to loss i wanted to be able to move down the plans if i got stuck rather than starting with Sole Source. Hope that helps :0)

5. PoppyPoo

PoppyPoo Inky Minx

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(36.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya! I started CD for the very first time ever this week to shake off my last stubborn stone and I have started on 810.

I was a heavy carb-eater prior to starting CD and didn't prep myself for 810 by starting on a higher step.

I just had my first WI today (on day 6 of the plan) and I have lost 8lbs which I am ecstatic about. :D

I stuck to it all week without cheating and drank 4 pints of water a day. Hopefully that gives you some idea. I know everyone's different (metabolism, activity levels, etc) but I'm only moderately active myself.

Good luck! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.