mixing the different levels

pticouk

If I'm doing the 810 is it essential that I do it everyday? like somedays I might just want to do the SS, so is it ok to do that? like do the 810 and below!

I did LL and was gearing up to start that again so was in a no food mental state so now to be having food is a bit strange.

I only started this morning! Also will my first weeks loss be as big on 810 as it would be with SS?

Helen

I think you have to do a whole week of whatever plan you choose, but I have read that the losses on 810 are roughly the same as SS, only a pound or two difference.

Hopefully someone much wiser will be along soon to answer your query!

Theresa x

Hi - I am on the 810 plan and finding it really good, my losses are below. According to my CDC there is not a lot in it prehaps a pound or 2.As i have a lot to loss i wanted to be able to move down the plans if i got stuck rather than starting with Sole Source. Hope that helps :0)

Hiya! I started CD for the very first time ever this week to shake off my last stubborn stone and I have started on 810.

I was a heavy carb-eater prior to starting CD and didn't prep myself for 810 by starting on a higher step.

I just had my first WI today (on day 6 of the plan) and I have lost 8lbs which I am ecstatic about. :D

I stuck to it all week without cheating and drank 4 pints of water a day. Hopefully that gives you some idea. I know everyone's different (metabolism, activity levels, etc) but I'm only moderately active myself.

Good luck! :D

Back