Mmm how much can I lose???????????????????

Fingers crossed. Hope you make it into the 14s.

You will make it into the 14's!! Have faith soldier :D

I too am wishing my life away. Wi's, pay days, debt free dates :eek: Next year I shall be 'free' hopefully :D x

Tell me bout is Tash, oh and by the way you are sounding more like your other half every day lol

Thanks Lynne xxx

Jael001 they certainly do but at the same time I am nearly through 3 weeks so has gone kind of fast also lol x

Well after weighing today am now proud to say ive made it into the 14's so might jist make it to 14.7 in time for the wedding on 22 june.
3lb to go so any more is just a bonus! Xx

Well after weighing today am now proud to say ive made it into the 14's so might jist make it to 14.7 in time for the wedding on 22 june.
3lb to go so any more is just a bonus! Xx

Whoop whoop well done! You could even potentially make it into the 13s!! X

Fantastic news Lynn, well done keep up the hard work xx

Doubt ill make it into 13's but dint think I'll be far off xx

Hey well done u! how much have you lost in total so far? im on my 2nd week & just want WI day to come & have a big loss haha

Hi becjy
Well lost 14lbs by myself before starting this but was stuck at same weight simce sept last yr.
Have been on exante for 3 weeks now and have lost 15lbs and 9in. Still got around 3stone to lose really so gonna be on this a while yet I think lol
How have you got on with yr losses so far then? X

Ahh Wow well done thats sooo good!!! I lost 13lb myself also in the 4weeks before starting this and lost 5lb lastweek im now on my 2nd week and finding it really hard going ive been on the scales today & dropped another 2lb so almost a stone & half off im hoping to loose another 2but i only got a 4week pack think im gunna start introducing food at for the last 2week, keel up the good wrk x

Well done on your losses so far becjy, I have had food for evening meals several times this week due to meals out,visiting friends and family over but have pretty much stuck to chicken,fish,meat and salad or broccoli so am hoping it's not done to much damage. But then although I do want to lose lot's of weight I also want to do it in a more gradual way so I am less likely to regain!
Oh well tue wi we shall see but not keeping my hopes up this week as also TOTM :( Xx

Hey Nat good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I've just returned after a whole ten days of utter gluttony and trying very hard not to hate myself for it. Looking ahead is the only thing to do right now. By the sounds of it, you've been doing quite well though, with sensible food choices. Keep it up :)

Ah bee think we all need a break from it at some point and I will be sat as am out on sess for mine and mates bdays.will have to have some carbs to get out of ketosis but I know I can get back on wagon on sun. Stay focused and u will be in the 13's in no time at all xx

Back