Mocha's diary:1000 to goal.

well done on your loss, have a great weekend!

Thnaks!

Weigh-in today: -1.75 lbs

I am very very happy with this.

I guess that the Zumba has counteracted the junk.

I have a weekend where I can't stick to the plan, so I am sticking to it the rest of the week, and doing the daily Zumba too.

Mocha x
Well done hon, that's a good loss. I've managed 2lbs this week, which is amazing as I had a bad Friday/Saturday. I am looking for someone to go to Zumba with as it sounds like fun x

Well done Mocha!

Well done Mocha, excellent weight loss......

Today’s update...

Very very busy, missed breakfast, was away from home all morning & lunchtime and ended up eating LOTS of crisps, oh dear. I am finding it really hard, I feel like an addict, but with crisps as my vice.

I think that half term is quite a challenge for me. It’s an eye opener and I realise how I put on so much weight whan I was saty at home mother.

I’m not really managing the transition into eating propery/maintaining and fear that I am on a slippery slope.

I am obsessing as I type about what foods I could have.
:(

As someone who slipped a long way down that slope Mocha, be very, very careful. I found the plans difficult to work through, they didn't really fit in with my busy family life. If you can stick with them try to do so but if not maybe another eating plan might help? SW/WW perhaps? Just don't give up, you've done so well. Make a plan, 'do as I say, not as I do' (did)! :eek:

:) Thank you Bess, I need a kick up the backside to stop me in my tracks!

My plan of action for today:

-Breakfast (porridge) *DONE*
-CD product to stop me buying junk at... *DONE*
-Shops & P.O. (will not give in to temptation!!!) *DONE*
-Hairdresser with DD *DONE*
-Lunch*DONE*
-College work *NOT DONE* shame on me!
-Zumba (20 mins workout at home) *DONE*
-Pampering shower *DONE*
-Supper *DONE*
-Bed *DONE*

Last edited:
:) Thank you Bess, I need a kick up the backside to stop me in my tracks!

Well no, I was really trying to hang on to you to stop you from going over the edge! It's so so hard, we all know. I read similar advice from someone on here when I was at your stage, but didn't take it and have really regretted it.

Bess, i hope that you don't think that I was being sarcastic or unpleasant earlier, I really really appreciate what you said. Your post stopped me from carrying on my terrible day yeaterday. i really needed it and didn't mean for my response to come accross as anything but genuine gratitude.

I need all the support I can get and appreciate everyone giving their time to write words of support.

Mrs Lampard, thank you for your experienced advice, it really helps knowing that I am not the first to feel like this or that I am alone in struggling at this point.

Mocha xx

Before I reached goal on CD back in 2009 (and have now managed to put 2 stone back on), I sailed through SS, SS+ and 810, but once I reached the higher stages, I whizzed through as quickly as possible, this time though I know better and when I need to move up I will try WW to help me stay on track as we need a way of eating that we will do forever. On WW a bag of crisps a day will fit in with your points and if you dont deprive yourself, hopefully you wont feel the need to binge......

Oh of course I didn't Mocha, not at all. :) In fact I'd hoped I wasn't being 'preachy' actually. I do hesitate to offer advice, I'm better at support, it's just that I've been where you are now and don't want you to stumble and fall headlong like me. :hug99:

Yey, yesterday was completed with not cheating :wow:

Today’s plan:

Breakfast *DONE*
Shopping for DDs sleepover *DONE*
Lunch *DONE*
College Work *DONE*
Food for starving Pre-Teens *Done and avoided scoffing the leftovers*
Supper
Bed

I’m away tomorrow/sunday, so wont be sticking to it 100%, but will choose the best options regarding low carb.

No Zumba today, not whilst DDs friend is here :wouldn’t want to embarass DD! :eek:

Last edited:
Hooray!! :D

Well done.... hope today is just as good....

Away today 'til tomorrow.

Plan:
Porridge
CD hot choc
CD bar

Stick to high protein/low carb whilst away
Alternate alcohol with soft drinks

Back on it as soon as I'm home tomorrow.

Mocha

HEy Mocha, enjoy the day away and stick with your plan above, and make getting back on track tomorrow a priority and not an option, hangovers can make us do crazy things! You can do it!
Enjoy
xx

Have a good day away, straight back on tomorrow and you should be fine xx

I’m back!!

Well after an unsurprising weigh-in today (put 1.25lbs on) I am back on it with a vengance!!

In a way I needed to finally know that I can’t get away with cheating (and I cheated like mad :eek: )

So, today I have stuck to it 100% with supper cooking away ready for this evening’s meal.

I have bought the water flavouring, but not liking it very much, very very arifical and pinging my aspartame sensors (yeuch!).

Anyhow, I vow to...

Stick to the plan,
drink more water and
excersise more (have let this one slip).

Mocha x

Back