::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

jesus christ! i've been on here for an hour and a half already! right i'm off to sort my life out!

got to go to try and book an MOT for my old vespa, then go clothes shopping, then come home and sort clothes out and have a chat with my GP over the phone! ...there's more but i've forgotten already!

................. Ive only just got up - how lazy am I!? Id love it if my bloke was as broody as yours Karen, I wanna have a baby, and a wanna have one now! xxxx

Lol - pro create! I go through two very differing emotions! I do really want a baby, we're financially secure, got a house, good jobs, are happy blah blah blah, then I think I need to lose the weight first and then have a baby as it'll be doubley hard to lose baby weight and this pre-baby weight! xxx

i know what you mean. we're living at my parents at the moment, so i'm a bit like...there's no way i'm having a baby and living at my parents!

...and the main reason i'm dieting is to have a baby. i'd love one now and i think it would be the making of him, but a few circumstances need to change first, mainly where we live and my weight!

i spoke to my gp on the phone today about my spot bleeding period. she said that she'd like me to go on another course of the same tablets in a few weeks time, but i told her i'm very reluctant due to the side effects. she was fine about it and said she will refer me to a gynaecologist(sp?) anyway as she wants to get me sorted!

Thats promising then hun. Me and BF lived at my mum and dads house for a year or so while he was selling his house, getting divorced and we were sorting out for this house - it wasnt easy and we could have no way had a baby whilst we were there!

Its a bloody expensive game this house owning lark isnt it!! We had to put (well dint have to - but it made it easier) a £25,000 deposit down when we bought this house, so it wiped us out! Why would you rent and not buy? I dont mean that in a judgmental way - its just I had it drummed in to me that renting was dead money and buying was the way to go if you know what I mean xxx

Renting is dead money. Now is definately the time to buy cus everything is so cheap now. It's not the time to sell though so me and Mr Taz are stuck in our small flat for the forseeable!

We're relatively lucky in that we have a modern three bed house, with garage and small garden.... but we now want a bigger garden and a house with room for expansion! - no pleasing some people I know! I dont think that houses are cheap yet (well not round here they're not anyway as far as Ive seen) but I agree its not a sellers market! xxx

we don't have any savings for a deposit and house prices in bournemouth are rediculously high - same as bristol i think.

ideally i'd move to manchester - we could afford a house there, but down here we'd be looking at a studio flat or a small 1 bedroom for the same money :( it's not worth it!

might wait and see if property prices start to drop.

I went to uni in Manchester and loved it! Come up North - we're a great bunch...... you'd be nearer to me!! Im going to Manchester next week actually xxx

me and my boyf rent, if we'd saved up a deposit we would still be living with parents and probably wouldn't be engaged yet either. A decent house in our area is roughtly £120k, which may not sound much to anyone not living up here but for us it's a lottery win. We would need a £12k deposit plus all fees etc and our income is relatively low, I earn £20k working a full and a part time job and he earns £15k working nights. We've had to rent to be together.

Yeah everyones different, you have to do what you have to do in order to be together, some of my friends are in the same boat as you, and its just a vicious circle xxx

me and my boyf rent, if we'd saved up a deposit we would still be living with parents and probably wouldn't be engaged yet either. A decent house in our area is roughtly £120k, which may not sound much to anyone not living up here but for us it's a lottery win. We would need a £12k deposit plus all fees etc and our income is relatively low, I earn £20k working a full and a part time job and he earns £15k working nights. We've had to rent to be together.

we'd only get a 1 or 2 bedroom flat for £120k down here! :cry:

me and my boyfriend are in the same position as you money wise - i'd buy tommorrow if i was in your position!

people down south live like peasants to own property! lol ...it's quite sad really. when we rent a flat we'll be looking at least £550+ for an average sized one bedroom! it's an absolute joke.

i'm on the look out for a 'keyworker' job so i can take advantage of the government incentives.

I went to uni in Manchester and loved it! Come up North - we're a great bunch...... you'd be nearer to me!! Im going to Manchester next week actually xxx

i'd move oop north tommorrow rainbow - i'm a Beverley lass me, remember!

the only reason my boyfriend won't move is because he doesn't want to leave his mum behind - she doesn't have very good health. she'd probably move too, but she has a nice bungalow and is worried she'd be offered somewhere rough if she did a housing exchange.

we only pay £365 a month rent, a mortgage would be way out of our price range at almost double what we pay now.

Back