14 vests (night time and day time)
2 dresses
5 skirts
4 pairs of shorts
1 pair of cropped trousers
3 pairs of shoes

....... think I have too much! xxx

yeah - i put swimwear down!

dreading wearing it though! don't mind showing off the top half in a tankini, but the bottom half is truly hideous! i don't mind it if i'm lying down and not moving! lol

Im taking

2 swimming cossies,
1 tankini
2 kaftans
14 vests (night time and day time)
2 dresses
5 skirts
4 pairs of shorts
1 pair of cropped trousers
3 pairs of shoes

....... think I have too much! xxx

No not at all - my list is probably longer, but i forget what i have. i will manage to get 3 pairs of shoes and about 5 pairs of flip flops in my case too!

oh yeah sorry - i need to pay more attention. I wear shorts all the time, never ever just a cossie - unless in the water, and even then I take them off right by the edge of the pool or at the shore xxx

Oh good - I noramlly take too much but have tried really hard not to! The three pairs of shoes I have are all flippy floppies, not taking any other shoes as I know I wont wear them xxx

last year i thought i took loads, but i started running out of clothes after 6 days! i didn't take enough vests to wear with skirts, etc. bit of a dimwit!

Ive tried to plan outfits, dunno if Ive done it well though! x

we won't have a pool as we're staying with boyfriends nan. we'll be on the beach - but they love to stare in france.

last time i wore a sarong my boyfriend got the hump as he said i just looked like a big girl trying to hide my body. he said he'd rather i wield it! but the french are so blatant with stares and it makes you feel 100 times worse than you already do. but f*** 'em! lol

yeah f**k em, at least when you're on holiday you know that you wont see those people again! xxx

i cried the last time we were there, but not when we were on the beach. it was when we were walking around town... old ladies just stop and stare. i think it was a combination on blonde hair, fair skin, wearing strappy tops and being big... it really got to me as i got stared at every day. this time i think i may learn some swear words or the phrase "what are you staring at?" in french to shout at them!

Yeah do xxx

i will - my boyfriend will get embarassed by it, but why the hell should i be made to feel like s*** by people. if it happened in this country i'd have something to say. i just need to learn how to say it in french.

According to an online translation site the translation of 'what are you looking at' is
'Que recherchez-vous à' xxx

qu'est-ce que tu regarde à ........... is what are you staring at x

qu'est-ce que tu regarde à ........... is what are you staring at x

Out of interest I put this phrase back into the same translation site and it translates it to ..... what do you look for! - so maybes its not very accurate! xxx

.......... this one however translates from Eng to French and French to English the same .... vous êtes un idiot - its you are an idiot! try that one on them! xxx

Back