::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Aw Karen- why?! Did anything tricker him pinning you down, phoning up and force feeding you? Ah well - just pick yourself up and continue from here! x

he even held a gun to my head whilst i dialled the order through! lol

i've started again today and am doing fine! i missed breakfast as i slept until 10am and had to be at work for 11am for a meeting, then had lunch at 1:30pm.

todays food diary

lunch: cheese and pickle sandwich (hex a, hex b and 1 sin for pickle), ryvita mini's (hex b)

dinner: sin free spicy potato wedges, quorn beef style and red onion burgers (sin free :D), mushy peas and ketchup (2 sins)

snacks: 3 minimilk (4.5 sins), pineapple, yogurt

Cool - Im glad you're back on track my fellow holiday weight loss buddy! xxx

BTW Ive even changed the little thing under my name to give you a mention xxx

yay well done Karen - Im glad to hear it. Im hoping for a couple of pounds loss this week at least as I have been extra good - well, no I haven't been extra good, its just that Ive stuck to it! Although last night I had a huge white poppy seed baguette - but I figure I could just use that as my 10 syns, it cant be more than that surely! Im working from home today so the laptop keeps calling me to come on here xxx

hope you have a good loss this week - you deserve after your struggle over the past few weeks.

i would be happy with any loss, even a maintain! but i've not really been on plan apart from yesterday. i have today and wednesday left. thursday i tend not to eat much at all as i get weighed at 5pm, then go crazy after!

TUESDAYS DIARY

breakfast: quorn sausage, mushrooms, baked beans, scrambled egg (made with water), w/m toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: 7 crackerbread (hex b), quorn wafer thin ham, cheese & onion french fries (4 sins)

dinner: linguini with quorn meatballs in tomato chilli sauce covered in low fat grated cheese (hex a) YUM YUM!

snacks: fruit, yogurt (shape lasting satis.), 3 minimilks (4.5 sins)

Thats like me, I weigh on a pretty empty stomach and then eat, eat, eat, I know in the long rungetting weighed empty it doesnt make a difference but it makes sense in my mind! Im going for an Indian with some of the other teachers from work as its open evening and we need something to look forward to throughout the night! xxx

Lol - you'll have to log in on your return. Have a good day. I need to get some work done anyway - Im flitting between this and work!! xxxx

aww karen dont orry about the chinese, its easy to get comfortable with how well your doing and then think it wont hurt - it doesnt as long as you gt ack on trach, which you have. So dont worry your doing fab hunni!

yesterday went well :D i'm on a late shift today so don't have to be in until 3pm and i finish at 10:30pm, so probably only have 2 meals and a few snacks. had a nice lie-in, so straight into lunch as my first meal will be around 12pm.

weigh-in tommorrow!

wednesdays menu

lunch: last nights leftovers! - linguini with quorn meatballs in tomato chilli sauce covered in low fat grated cheese (hex a)​

snack: sin free yogurt, cheese and onion french fries (4 sins)​

dinner: jacket potato with baked beans and sweetcorn​

supper: 4 ryvita (hex b), low fat cheese (hex b), pickle (3 sins) - maybe another pack of crisps! cheese curls (3.5 sins)​

That sounds so much like me - I get to certain point, start feeling not too bad - and I just lose the 'oomph' to keep going - but inevitably it all goes back on again (with a few extra pounds to keep them company!!)

Keep going - think of how fab you feel now with your 24lb weight loss, and how much better you will feel when you actually get to your target!! :party0048::party0038:

x

i have at least 8 stone to lose, but will see how i feel when i get there! it seems so daunting at times, but i will plod along.

i'm going on holiday at the end of august, so am aiming for another stone off by then.

I know exactly how you feel Karen. I am halfway through and sometimes thinking that I still have all that to do again can be a real head spinner

Proper head doer knowing Im only bout half way ish, and I know Im lucky as Ive done it in under six months xxx

Karen, your average loss is just over 2lb a week which is a fantastic rate to lose at. If you keep on as you are you will be there in no time

Aw thanks Taz. You wont believe it and neither do it - but brace yourselves.................... I bought a size 14 dress today and it fits!!!!! I cant believe it and in no way, shape or form am I a 14, Id say more of a 17! but still - I cant believe it. Its cos of the shape of it that it fits, but its not baggy or tight anywhere xxxx

Back