::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

oooops sorry - that should be on my own diary shouldnt it!? x

bugger :( - back from weigh-in and i put 1.5 lbs on from 3 days off plan and i'm feeling very pee'd off with myself!

couldn't even be bothered to stay to class - but that's mostly because my consultant is cack! there was about 6 people staying to class and i just couldn't be arsed with it. am thinking of changing class to try as her advice comes across as textbook crap - i think she's a SW robot!

Definately change class if your consultant is no good as it's important to have a good one

Hiya Karen, keep up the positive thoughts hun, and if you have to change class, so be it, it might do you the power of good. I noticed a couple of posts ago, you said you had 7 crackerbread? just wondered if you knew that since they changed the packaging we are only allowed 6 as a HxB? it's because they are thicker. :)

Ah well - whats dones done, whats important is to move on from it. Come on holiday bud we can do it xxx

I know exactly how you feel Karen. I am halfway through and sometimes thinking that I still have all that to do again can be a real head spinner

Oh my gosh...I was just thinking this when I got weighed last Wed. How once I get my 3st award that I'll have to do it all again....But then I realised I'll be over the halfway hump and that really helps!

Hiya Karen, keep up the positive thoughts hun, and if you have to change class, so be it, it might do you the power of good. I noticed a couple of posts ago, you said you had 7 crackerbread? just wondered if you knew that since they changed the packaging we are only allowed 6 as a HxB? it's because they are thicker. :)

what's one extra crackerbread between friends? lol

thanks for letting me know for future reference. i was ok that days as i was within my sins, but it's always good to know these things. :D

...changed my dinner

fridays menu

breakfast - 2 weetabix (hex b), semi skimmed milk (hex a) and sweetener

lunch - jacket potato, bbq sauce (3 sins) ... i LOVE bbq sauce :)

snack - hi-fi bar (hex b)

dinner - chickpea dahl with noodles :) yum!

...not sure what else i will have. might binge on some minimilks later - 1.5 sins each.

Last edited:
Hows it going Karen? x

Karen posted.... might binge on some minimilks later - 1.5 sins each.

Hiya Karen, sorry mate but this is a Nanny Jax order, Get your behind off your computer chair, nip into your nearest cheapy shop, pick up some lolly moulds and shove the following in them........Get a tub of very low fat yoghurt, and 2 tubs of your favourite muller light yoghurt, mix together and freeze! then you can sit back on your computer chair, and dream about what you can have with all the syns you saved lol

Great idea Nanny, i'd go now but the shops are shut. Hope you're ok? xxx Loobylou

Karen posted.... might binge on some minimilks later - 1.5 sins each.

Hiya Karen, sorry mate but this is a Nanny Jax order, Get your behind off your computer chair, nip into your nearest cheapy shop, pick up some lolly moulds and shove the following in them........Get a tub of very low fat yoghurt, and 2 tubs of your favourite muller light yoghurt, mix together and freeze! then you can sit back on your computer chair, and dream about what you can have with all the syns you saved lol

i love minimilks so i love using my sins on them! besides i can't eat muller lights as they're not veggie.

Hows it going Karen? x

i'm doing ok rainbow. think i'm feeling a bit pissed off in general so maybe that's why i've been struggling. worked 8am-8pm today so i'm knackered....just glad it's the weekend. my fella's buggering off to goodwood - festival of speed tommorrow so i'm just gonna vegetate! i should do some exercise but i'm very lazy!

hows it going for you?

Well blow me down with a feather, I can't believe I did'nt know before now that you're a veggie!!!! I am rendered speechless, and that don't happen often! lol

There are veggie yogurts you could use though are'nt there?.... It's a shame to hear that you are feeling down, you have done really fab on this plan mate, in 11 weeks you have'nt had one gain or 1 sts, thats really good going, you deserve a pat on the back! pat pat, this weather is not helping though i could have strangled my partner yesterday, and all he did was look at me!... Hope you are feeling more like ur usual self soon xxx

Yeah its not going so bad thanks - Im shattered too, Thursday was open evening so it was a very long day - then we decided to go out for an Indian, so I flexi synned, then last night we had a chinese takeaway..... so food optimizing has kinda gone outta the window, but Im not letting it set me back - Im back on track today to keep going to lose that illusive stone before hols xxxx

There are veggie yogurts you could use though are'nt there?.... It's a shame to hear that you are feeling down, you have done really fab on this plan mate, in 11 weeks you have'nt had one gain or 1 sts, thats really good going, you deserve a pat on the back! pat pat, this weather is not helping though i could have strangled my partner yesterday, and all he did was look at me!... Hope you are feeling more like ur usual self soon xxx

there are a few free veggie yogurts about but none of them taste particlarly nice, all i can taste is artificial sweetener! ww and mullers aren't veggie :( have started eating shape lasting satisfaction (only a few flavours are vegetarian FFS!!!) and they're ok but i wouldn't want them as a treat! lol

i've been on the plan longer than 11 weeks now - but this site won't let me add any more text to my weightloss list so i can't update it. i have an AWOL(missed class), a maintain and a 1.5lb gain. want to try and lose a stone by end of august as i'm off on my hols.

i was a little short with my fella last night. he had the day off and i finished at 4pm and had to buy and post a b/day card to my brother and then i got home about 4:30pm. he wanted me to take him (literally) across them main road to the shops. i told him where to go, as i had to be back at work at 6pm for a meeting. i then had to drop him at his dad's and pick him up on my way back from meeting. then, he expected me to take him to his mates house so he could stay there the overnight before their day out today. he ended up staying at home as i refused to take him. lol dunno why he didn't get a taxi! ...and i can't bloody wait til he passes his driving test!

Back