::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Yeah its not going so bad thanks - Im shattered too, Thursday was open evening so it was a very long day - then we decided to go out for an Indian, so I flexi synned, then last night we had a chinese takeaway..... so food optimizing has kinda gone outta the window, but Im not letting it set me back - Im back on track today to keep going to lose that illusive stone before hols xxxx

don't worry about the meals out - it will probably be ok. it's when you have entire days off (3) plan, like i did last weekend, that you gain! lol

Well blow me down with a feather, I can't believe I did'nt know before now that you're a veggie!!!! I am rendered speechless, and that don't happen often! lol

i've been a vegetarian since i was 13! i guess it's easily missed on here cos everyone else is eating loads of veg and chompin on quorn too!!!

I only discovered mini milks the other day in the park with my 14m old. They're brill!!! Makes you feel like you can still have ice cream but only 1.5 syns each. Fab!

they are seriously tasty aren't they! i love the vanilla and strawberry ones - chocolate ones are eaten last, but they're still nice!

you can eat 10 a day and still lose weight! lol

SATURDAYS MENU!

breakfast - hi-fi bar

lunch -

dinner -

snacks -

haven't got out of bed yet so don't know what i'm gonna eat today!!! i've just slept for 12 hours and as a result my back is aching.

have no plans for the day - but i need to get in and sort the spare room out, so might try and make a dent in that today. it's needed doing since OCTOBER!!! lol ...i really do need a rocket up my bum with certain issues!

SATURDAYS MENU! ...updated

breakfast - hi-fi bar

lunch - cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce, mushrooms, quorn pieces and add some extra pasta, plus low fat grated cheese (hex a)

dinner - ...might make a smash sin free pizza, but that's only if i can bothered!

snacks - space raider crisps (3 sins)

have no plans for the day - but i need to get in and sort the spare room out, so might try and make a dent in that today. it's needed doing since OCTOBER!!! lol ...i really do need a rocket up my bum with certain issues!

Why aren't the Muller's vegetarian?

mullerlights are thickened using gelatine.

i won't eat gelatine because it's a by-product of the slaughterhouse industry, being made of protein derived from animal bones, cartilage, tendons and other tissues such as pig skin.

SATURDAYS MENU! ...updated again!

breakfast - hi-fi bar

lunch - cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce, mushrooms, quorn pieces and add some extra pasta, plus low fat grated cheese (hex a)

dinner - pasta filled me up for ages, so had 4 ryvita (hex b), low fat cheese (hex a), 2 tbsp pickle (2 sins) and space raiders (3 sins)

snacks - 2 packs space raider crisps (6 sins), small piece of milk chocolate (guessing 5 sins)

i forgot i had the chocolate so had another pack of crisps, so i've had 17 sins today - argh!

17 is not bad, that's only 2 over. I haven't seen space raiders in years! I used to love the beef ones

17 is not bad, that's only 2 over. I haven't seen space raiders in years! I used to love the beef ones

me neither - i love the beef ones too. i've asked my mate to look out for them at the cash and carry and get me a whole box! 3 sins a bag is ace!

my local post office have them, but they only had spicy when i went in there on friday.

SUNDAY'S MENU

brunch - blackberries, 0% greek yogurt and sweetener - verdict: puke!

lunch - 4 x quorn picnic eggs (4 sins) and hi-fi bar (hex b)

snack - corn on the cob and cold sin free roast potatoes

dinner - quorn cottage pie (5.5 sins), brocolli, carrots

snacks - crunchy bran (hex b), skimmed milk (hex a), banana and sweetener

Last edited:
I'm guessing the Quorn cottage pie was the pre-packed one?

What are the picnic eggs like?

yeah it's the large one! i was going to share it with my fella but he's got his own agenda for dinner involving crusty bread, pate, salami, cheese and pasta with double cream!!!

the picnic eggs are really nice. my fella ate one earlier and said they taste just like the real ones, but they're a bit chewier. they come in a pack of 12 and they're one sin each, but are quite filling, so i think they're worth it :)

I will have to give them a try. We are hoping to go for a BBQ on Saturday for my birthday if the weather is good so I will have to get some

i love bbq's.

i always do quorn sausages and some of the large quorn burgers that are 0.5 sins each (chinese style pork, beef style with red onion, etc), then i use bread and cheese on burgers as healthy extra, cook a load of mushrooms, plain corn on the cob, jacket potatoes and sometimes make some mozarella (hex), tomato and basil salad. always do too much food, but if i eat all that lot i never go over my sins :)

That sounds like a good lot of food. I am going to try to do a Syn free BBQ but I might do it on a red day

i'm really tired this morning. my fella had a restless night as he he'd an afternoon nap that lasted until 10pm yesterday!!! so he couldn't sleep and kept waking me up as a result... i could have knocked him out and on reflection i wish i had as i would have slept better.

i'm on a mid shift, so only just woke up. start at 11:30pm and home at 7pm and getting my hair done at 7:30pm - argh! i'm too disorganized!!!

mondays menu

breakfast - hi-fi bar (hex b)

lunch - 4 x ryvita (hex b), low fat cheese (hex a), pickle (3 sins), spicy space raider crisps (3 sins) and shape l.s. yogurt

dinner - chickpea dahl and noodles :) yum!

snacks - 2 x mini milks (3 sins), shape l.s. yogurt

Last edited:
had a long day today - didn't get home until 10:30pm. had to go to my friends to get my hair done. it's the first time i've had a proper haircut in a few years as i've been trying to grow it and have only been letting her trim about 1mm off at a time! really happy with the results - i feel less frumpy!!!

Back