::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Ah a good haircut makes you feel good doesn't it?!

definately - although i was growing it it had become unmanagable and i hated the fact it was just hanging there doing nothing, so i got it cut :D

TUESDAYS MENU

breakfast - 4 x quorn picnic eggs (4 sins) and shape yogurt

lunch - 4 x ryvita (hex b), tub of pineapple cottage cheese (3 sins), shape yogurt

dinner - cheese omelette (made with 3 egss and low fat cheese) (hex a), w/m toast (hex b), mushrooms, baked beans and ketchup (2 sins)

snacks - spoonful of rhubarb crumble (guess 2 sins)

Last edited:
will be seeing part way there/new hair cut photos soon then Karen? Am still waiting to see photos of Tazs haircut! x

will be seeing part way there/new hair cut photos soon then Karen?

no not yet - maybe in a couple of stone time! ...and the cuts not worth taking pics off! lol not that it's a bad cut, it's just nothing exciting!

just roasted onions, peppers and mushrooms in the oven and am going to make a load of roast veg and quorn couscous for tommorrow. i'll be on a late shift and the only free foods available at work is pasta, eggs, fruit, veg, baked beans....gets a bit boring having jacket potatoes every day at work.

I love jacket potatoes but they have to be oven baked not fully microwaved cus I like the crispy skin on them!

I love jacket potatoes but they have to be oven baked not fully microwaved cus I like the crispy skin on them!

got to agree with you on that one. at work i do them in the microwave for 8 minutes and finish them off in the oven :D they still go nice and crispy that way.

can't believe i slept until 11am this morning and i only woke up because my alarm went off! i was awake until about 2am though listening to russell brand podcasts - we had a earphone each and were tittering away in the dark!

not at work until 3pm today - what a waste of a day! i really should go out and do some exercise on days when i start at 3pm but i just can't seem to motivate myself!

wednesdays menu

breakfast - hi-fi bar (hex b)...breakfast in bed today!!!

lunch - 300g mccains rustic oven chips (3 sins), 2 x quorn beef style and onion burgers (were 0.5 sins last week, but are now free!!!), mushy peas, 2 x cheese slices (hex a), ketchup (2 sins)

...feeling quite sick after that lot!

dinner - homemade roast veg couscous salad, 2 x vegetable sausages (4 sins)

snacks - sin free yogurt mixed with crunchy bran (hex b)

I hate late shifts for that very reason - it feels like such a waste of a day!

weigh-in tommorrow - can't wait to get it over and done with so i can eat some milka chocolate.

i eat what i like after weigh-in. over the past few weeks i've had chinese takeaway and mexican.

anyone got any suggestions for food i can eat on your behalf tommorrow night?

hmmmmmmmmm - have what ever for me - infact Ive been eating it for myself recently though, prob not the best idea Ive had. let us know how you get on xxx

i lost half a pound this week - couldn't believe it!

have stick to plan 100%, average sins between 8 and 12 and i get half a blooooooooooooody pound off! NOT IMPRESSED! my holidays fast approaching - 6 weeks to go! i definately need a serious plan of action!

to top it all off i went to my gp appointment today, to see if my doctor can kickstart my periods for me, to be told it was on the 11th of july!!! i made the appointment for my day off, which is today! god i hate gp receptionists - they're so stuck up and always cock things up! my gp surgery is crap - they even managed to lose my smear test swab earlier this year.

can you tell i'm not in the best of moods right now? lol ...i think i may start foaming at the mouth soon!

i'm much calmer now! i've just had the urge to raid the cupboards and EAT! but i'm not going to... i may order a chinese for dinner though. fancy a mushroom chow mein, boiled rice and some sort of veg dish. ...i wish SW would do the sin value for everything on an average chinese and indian menu.

FRIDAYS MENU

breakfast - hi-fi bar (hex b)

lunch - cheese and onion omelette (made with 2 eggs, dash of water, onion and low fat cheddar (hex a)), w/m toast (hex b), ketchup (1.5 sins)

snack - 2 x quorn picnic eggs (2 sins)

dinner - ???

:hug99:

Yeah those receptionist are like "I can do whatever I want, I know what infection you had last year. Tee hee"! I saw my doctor tonight and she is great, she's so thourough and precise with everything. It's good to have a decent doctor

well it's all gone tits up tonight and i've eaten crap - really wound up with myself now. have agreed to go swimming with my mate tommorrow and i'm gonna get my bike out this week and cycle to work for a change. need to burn off those excess calories.

been looking EVERYWHERE for holiday clothes and i can't find anything i like :( i've tried all the fat websites. i've seen a few nice things from american sites but i'm a bit hesitant to order as i don't know if i'll get the wrong dress size.

well it's all gone tits up tonight and i've eaten crap - really wound up with myself now. have agreed to go swimming with my mate tommorrow and i'm gonna get my bike out this week and cycle to work for a change. need to burn off those excess calories.

been looking EVERYWHERE for holiday clothes and i can't find anything i like :( i've tried all the fat websites. i've seen a few nice things from american sites but i'm a bit hesitant to order as i don't know if i'll get the wrong dress size.
:wavey: Hiya Karen, just me sending you some positive:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: Vibes, have you tried the Ambrose Wilson site for holiday clothes? Pretty cheap stuff but hey you won't be in it long!:)

:wavey: Hiya Karen, just me sending you some positive:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: Vibes, have you tried the Ambrose Wilson site for holiday clothes? Pretty cheap stuff but hey you won't be in it long!:)

thanks for the vibes nannyjax - bloody need them! lol

will take a look at the site. whenever i see something i like it's sold out :( grrrrrrrrrrr

Back