::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

is he far wrong hehe?! xxx

my other half is cookin sunday lunch...........and none of it is slimmin world........but at least hes havin a go....and i know i will enoy it later.....sod the syns its sunday.........can be good the rest of the week for this one meal i have just what i want....and i still normally drop a lb a week.............i'm happy.....

sunday 7th december

breakfast: (after a long lie-in) leftover beanfeast bolgnaise and pasta with grated cheese (hex a)

lunch: more leftover beanfeast bolgnaise and pasta with grated cheese (hex a)

dinner: at OH's dads - quiche, jacket potato and garlic bread! argh!

snacks: junk!

sins = probably around 50! :(

Last edited:
last night was a write-off! ended up eating sweets, crisps and chocolate, but i've started again today. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

monday 8th december

breakfast: gfy yogurt

lunch: 2 x w/m rolls (2 x hexb) with chopped egg and salad cream (2 sins)

dinner: stuffed mushrooms (2 x hex a's), jacket potato, leeks, green beans and bbq sauce (0.5 sins)

snacks: banana, 2 x satsumas, shapers bar (4.5 sins), 6 x large jelly beans (6 sins), carrot and corriander soup

sins = 13

Last edited:
Slap him! Hard! That's the kind of attitude that interrupted my flow the first christmas after I joined SW

what a lucky git....yeah mine eats choc,crisps,and such likes,but to be honest he has started taking more fruit with him so maybe im getting through to him slowly(yeah right)

just made some carrot and corriander soup - and it's soooooooo bloody peppery! still nice though :)

and i also made a asparagus, courgette, pea and cheese quiche. i shouldn't go hungry tommorow :D

Get you delia! x

Back