::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

Well done on both your loss and deciding not to take a week off. I think it shows real strength to do that. Be very proud of your commitment to yourself and your weight loss.

thursday 20th january 2011

breakfast:
alpen lights (B) and a banana

lunch: quorn smokey ham and salad (lettuce, tomato, pepper and onion)

dinner: huge jacket potato with cheese (A + B), baked beans and salad

snacks: double decker (14 syns)

syns: 14

Taz said:
Mmmmmm double decker. Totally worth the Syns!

Yeah definitely! I felt like I was cheating though as I'd had a massive dinner then that! I like using no syns all day the being able to have something really nice but that doesn't happen often for me.

saturday 21st january 2011

breakfast: fibre plus bar (B) and activia low fat yogurt

lunch: jacket potato with cheese (A) and beans

dinner: penne with pesto, green beans, black olives and cheese (12 syns + A)

snacks: alpen lights (B)

syns: 12

Last edited:
I don't think I'd be able to save the Syns all day! Although, have you seen the DD Duo's? They only have about 9 Syns per half I think, as long as you have the self control to wrap the other half up to save for Ron!

hello diary! not stuck to SW today as planned although i haven't lost the plot completely. it's my birthday weekend (well not til monday) and i will pay the consequences at wednesdays but i'm ok about having a gain.

saturday 22nd january 2010

breakfast: cauldron sausages (2 syns), baked beans, mushrooms, w/m toast (B) and ketchup (1 syn)

lunch: pasta with a tomato sauce and cheese (A)

dinner: lebanese takeaway - houmous, a tomato/chickpea/aubergine dish, garlic lemon broad beans, falafel and flatbread (don't know about syn values but there's quite a bit of olive oil used in these dishes)

snacks: coated peanuts and 2 WHAM! bars (can't find syn values)

syns: probably around 50

**EDIT** had about 10 biscuits so upping the syns to 70

Last edited:
Thanks.

Giving myself a few days to eat whatever i fancy and I'm completely off plan today! Had peanut butter on white toast then a few digestives with apricot stilton...but I am in control as I have decided to eat these things rather than binge.

Haha - you have no idea what I'd do for a slice of peanut butter on toast but I can't even buy a jar as it's just gone!! Have been looking at places to visit in LA... found this one place that does peanut butter and jello sandwiches.... omg - cab to there straight from airport me thinks!!

Not so keen on peanut butter combo's! Like it on it own or in star bars, etc. However I prob would tag along and see what other peanut butter delights they have on offer.

I want to go to America to eat huge sandwiches and burritos!

Doh! Sorry I missed it, happy belated birthday, I hope you had a great day.

Lou, I know what you mean about the pb, if I dared to bring a jar in here it would be very unceremoniously guzzled before it even reached the kitchen! They really should do portion packs or half size jars

Have you ever tried the pb m&ms? You can only get them from America but they really are yummy!

Yeah - I bought a bag from London last week, in a shop called... cyber candy in covent garden (I didn't tell you this but.... you can order online too - eek). Want to try the coconut M&Ms next.

What did you get for your birthday then birthday girl? Hope you've been spoilt xx

Back