::mod-karen79's food diary::

right! i'm back! i've had 2 and a half weeks off plan eating crap whilst on holiday and i've really missed being on the plan. sounds really sad, but where i was staying i wasn't able to use the kitchen to prepare my own food, so it was a nightmare and very frustrating!

back on plan tommorrow and am dreading weigh-in! lol

the post-holiday depression has set in! lol back to work and back on plan 100%!

monday 15th september 08

breakfast: w/meal toast (hex b), scrambled eggs (2 eggs and dash of water), mushrooms, ketchup (1.5 sins)

lunch: crispbread (hex b), quorn slices, gfy yogurt

dinner: chili tomato linguini (yum yum!), grated low fat cheese (hex a)

snacks: banana, salad (lettuce, onion, pepper, tomato) with 1 tbsp bbq sauce (1 sin), 2 x mini twisters (5 sins)

total sins = 7.5

Last edited:
oh my god! i can't believe how hungry i am today - absolutely ravenous!!!

tuesday 16th september 08

breakfast: hi-fi bar (hex b), 0% greek yogurt with sweetener

lunch: 4 x ryvita (hex b), gfy pineapple cottage cheese (3 sins), salad (lettuce, tomato, pepper, sweetcorn and onion)

dinner: sin free potato wedges, mushy peas, quorn burger (0.5 sin), ketchup (2 sins)

snacks: cheese curls (3.5 sins), leftover chili tomato linguini with grated low fat cheese (hex a), banana

total sins = 9

Last edited:
wednesday 17th september 08

breakfast:
cheese and brocolli pasta'n'sauce with grated cheese (hex a)

lunch: crackerbread (hex b) with laughin' cow triangles (hex a) and golden lights (4.5 sins)

dinner: jacket potato, baked beans, cheese (hex b) and salad

snacks: watermelon, grapes, golden lights (4.5 sins), minimilk (1.5 sins)

total sins = 10.5

thursday, friday, saturday and sunday were complete write-offs! so, here i go again!

monday 22nd september 08

breakfast:
a lie-in!

lunch: w/meal toast (2 x hexb), baked beans and grated cheese (hex a)

dinner: linguini tossed in a tomato chilli sauce with grated cheese (hex a)

snacks: gfy yogurt, ???

total sins = ?

Hi Karen,

Ive been reading your diary with interest, well done on the losses amd some great ideas.

Can i ask you is crackerbread in the yellow box free?
Is greek yoghurt 0% free and is all cottage cheese with pineapple 3 syns?
good luck xx

Hi Karen,

Ive been reading your diary with interest, well done on the losses amd some great ideas.

Can i ask you is crackerbread in the yellow box free?
Is greek yoghurt 0% free and is all cottage cheese with pineapple 3 syns?
good luck xx

hi,

you can have 6 crackerbread for a healthy extra 'b' choice...but it has to be the high fibre ones in the cream and brown box. the only place i've found them is sainsbury's.

0% greek yogurt is free (i've only ever bought the Total brand, so not sure about shops own brand).

i get my pineapple cottage cheese in asda, which has a sin value, but you could buy plain and add your own fresh chopped pineapple and some of the other shops have pineapple cottage cheese that's sin free, but i can't remember which shops.

saturday 27th september 08

breakfast: a lie-in!

lunch: 3 x quorn sausages, mushrooms, plum tomatoes, baked beans, w/meal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

dinner: 2 x crispy quorn fillets (7 sins), w/meal roll (hex b), cheese slices (hex a), 2 x corn on the cob, extra light mayo (1.5 sins) ketchup (0.5 sin)

snacks: homade soup (made with veg, lentils and stock (0.5 sin max)), 1 quorn picnic egg (1 sin)

total sins = 11.5

Last edited:
sunday 28th september 08

breakfast:
3 x quorn sausages, mushrooms, scrambled egg, baked beans, w/meal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: ???

dinner: ???

snacks: ???

total sins = ???

friday 17th october 08

can't believe i haven't posted in my diary for so long!

breakfast: hi-fi bar (hex b)

lunch: quorn cottage pie (3 sins)

dinner: jacket potato, cheese (hex a), beans and salad with honey and mustard dressing (1 sin)

dinner #2: (had a late afternoon sleep and woke up hungry) beanfeast bolognaise with pasta and grated cheese (hex a)

snacks: ryvita mini's (hex b), banana

total sins = 4 (sure i've forgotten something!)

Last edited:
saturday 18th october 08

brunch: 2 w/m rolls (2 x hex b), 3 quorn sausages and ketchup (1.5 sins)

dinner: chinese takeaway - mushroom curry (9 sins) with egg fried rice (4 sins)

snacks: gfy yogurt

total sins = 14.5

sunday 19th october 08

breakfast: 2 x asda meat free sausages (2 sins(not worth it)), plum tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, w/m toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: a bowl of marrowfat peas and cauliflower!!!

dinner: ate at boyfriends dad's today so was out of my control - had roast potatoes, carrot, swede, parsnips and roast veg couscous (1 hex b and sins for oil)

snacks: pasta'n'sauce with grated cheese (hex a), 2 x banana's

total sins = 15

Last edited:
monday 20th october 08

breakfast: hi-fi bar (hex b) and 2 x gfy yogurts

lunch: w/m toast (hex b) and tomatoes

dinner: crispy quorn fillet (3.5 sins), SW roast pototoes/parsnips, stuffing (3 sins), sprouts, cabbage, carrots and cranberry sauce (3 sins)

snacks: pineapple, banana, mini babybels (hex a) and pomegranete

total sins = 9.5

Last edited:
tuesday 21st october 08

breakfast: 2 egg cheese(hex a) and onion omelette with ketchup (1.5 sins)

lunch: hi-fi bar (hex b) and mini ryvitas (hex b)

dinner: 2 x small jacket potatoes with cheese (hex a) and homemade coleslaw (2.5 sins for red.fat salad cream) with salad

snacks: gfy yogurt, pomegranete, pineapple, banana, cheese curls (3.5 sins) and 2 x minimilks (3 sins)

total sins = 10.5 and i've eaten loads :D

Last edited:
wednesday 22nd october 08

breakfast:
hi-fi bar (hex b)

lunch: 4 x ryvita (hex b), laughin' cow cheese (hex a) and sliced tomatoes

dinner: homemade vegetable broth (0.5 sins for stock cube)

snacks: gfy yogurt, banana, cheese curls (3.5 sins)

total sins = 4 sins

right - i'm back!!!! i re-joined a new class last night which i can get to on the way home from work and it's at 5pm, so i won't feel resentful that it's eating up my evenings either. :)

managed to gain most of what i lost, but have kept over half a stone off, which my friend pointed out is half a stone less to lose this time!!!

feeling more settled at my new job and have got a wii fit, so i hope i can shift it and shift it quick :D

friday 16th jan 09

breakfast: biofit yogurt and 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

lunch: 4 x ryvita (hex b), cheese (hex a) and tomatoes

dinner: tomato chilli linguini with grated cheese (hex a)

snacks: grapes, lychee, 1 spoonful veg casserole (0.5 sins), spoonful homemade chocolate mousse (estimated 5 sins), cheese curls (3.5), biofit yogurt, leftover pasta with MORE grated cheese (5 sins)

total sins = 14

Last edited:
lycheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?!

Back