::mod-karen79's food diary::

Yes, I really enjoyed. Thanks for the tip.Nxx

saturay 16th august 08

breakfast: fruit salad - strawberries, melon, pineapple and grapes

lunch: quorn cottage pie (4.5 sins) with fresh carrots and peas :) i'm stuffed!

dinner: jacket potato with 42g low fat cheese (hex a) and baked beans

snacks: going to friends to watch dvd will take - 2 x alpen lights (hex b), 4 x ryvita (hex b) and some healthy houmous (approx. 6 sins worth)

total sins = 10.5

Last edited:
Wow got some really good ideas from your menus! I seem to spend most of my sins on chocolate though :?

thankyou - :) i like chocolate and crisps too but i try to spend my sins wisely! i get low sin crisps, like space raiders (3 sins) and asda cheese curls (3.5 sins), which are like quavers....then if i want chocolate i usually have minimilks lollies as they're only 1.5 sins - which means you could eat 10 a day and still lose weight :D

thankyou - :) i like chocolate and crisps too but i try to spend my sins wisely! i get low sin crisps, like space raiders (3 sins) and asda cheese curls (3.5 sins), which are like quavers....then if i want chocolate i usually have minimilks lollies as they're only 1.5 sins - which means you could eat 10 a day and still lose weight :D

Sounds good to me! I had a packet of mars planets today :rolleyes: yummy! Going to try cutting choc down to every second day :)

Was the cottage pie syned because it was shop bought???

saturday 16th august 08

breakfast: fruit salad - strawberries, melon, pineapple and grapes

lunch: quorn cottage pie (4.5 sins) with fresh carrots and peas :) i'm stuffed!

dinner: jacket potato with 42g low fat cheese (hex a) and bbq baked beans

snacks: going to friends to watch dvd will take - 2 x alpen lights (hex b), 4 x sesame ryvita (hex b) and lemon and coriander houmous (9 sins)

total sins = 13.5

yesterdays menu was very wind inducing - i will try to avoid eating peas and beans on the same day in future!!!

sunday 17th august 08

breakfast: w/meal toast (hex b), mushrooms, tomatoes and beans

lunch: 4 sesame ryvita (hex b) and 3 tbsp of lemon and coriander houmous (6 sins), yogurt and fresh pineapple - surprisingly full after this!

dinner: small quorn cottage pie (3 sins), sin free roast potatoes and carrots

snacks: none - full up!

total sins = 9

Last edited:
monday 18th august 08

breakfast: 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

lunch: 4 x ryvita (hex b), tub of low fat pineapple cottage cheese (3.5 sins) and 0% greek yogurt with sweetener

dinner: jacket potato, cheese (2 x hex a) and baked beans

snacks: 1 x quorn picnic egg (1 sin), cheese curls (3.5 sins), fruit salad (pineapple, banana and kiwi)

total sins = 8 sins

Last edited:
tuesday 19th august 08

breakfast: w/meal toast (hex b), scrambled egg (made with 2 eggs and dash of water, S&P), tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, beans and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: full from late breakfast - french fries crisps (4.5 sins)

dinner: cheese and brocolli pasta'n'sauce, mushrooms, quorn pieces, grated low fat cheese (hex a)

snacks: cheese curls (3.5 sins), 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

total sins = 9

Last edited:
wednesday 20th august 08

breakfast: 4 x sesame ryvita (hex b) and 300g tub GFY pineapple cottage cheese (3 sins)

lunch: 2 x alpen lights (hex b) and a banana

dinner: 2 x quorn chinese pork style burgers (1 sin), sweetcorn, cheese (hex a), jacket potato and bbq sauce (2 sins)

snacks: mini twister (2.5 sins)

total sins = 8.5

Last edited:
thursday 21th august 08

it should have been weigh-in day, but i'm too tired to go. had work and a job interview today so haven't been focusing on the diet.

breakfast: toast!

lunch: more toast!

dinner: whatever i fancy!

snacks: too many to mention!

total sins = more than 15, but less than 100!!!

friday 22nd august 08

breakfast: nothing - full and bloated from last nights food

lunch: w/meal toast (hex b) and tinned spaghetti

dinner: cheese and broccoli pasta'n'sauce, mushrooms, low fat cheddar (hex a), 3 vegetable sausages (6 sins) and ketchup (1 sin)

snacks: 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

total sins = 7

Last edited:
saturday 23rd august 08

breakfast: scrambled egg, w/meal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: jacket potato with cheese (hex a) and baked beans

dinner: sin free potato wedges, 2 x quorn chinese pork style burgers (1 sin), cheese (hex a), sweetcorn, ketchup (1 sin) reggae reggae sauce (1 sins)

snacks: 2 x mini twisters (5 sins), w/meal toast (hex b) with tinned spaghetti, a few olives (will put 2 sins as they were in olive oil)

total sins = 11

Last edited:
i'm going to do success express until i go on holiday on thursday. felt really bloated yesterday, but then i did have a whole tin of beans for lunch!

sunday 24th august 08

breakfast: 2 egg omelette with cheese (hex a) and onion plus mushrooms and ketchup (2 sins)

lunch: w/meal bread (2 x hex b's), 3 quorn sausages and ketchup (1.5 sin)

dinner: roast dinner - cheese and broccoli quorn escalope (6.5 sins), sin free roast potatoes and parsnips, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, sprouts and cranberry sauce (2 sins)

snacks: fruit salad??? maybe!

total sins = 12

Last edited:
success express day

monday 25th august 08

breakfast: fry-up - 3 x quorn sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, sauted potatoes, beans, w/meal toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 sin)

lunch: 4 x ryvits (hex b), low fat cheese (hex a), 2.5 tbsp pickle (2.5 sins) and cheese curls (3.5 sins)

dinner: stir fry, plain noodles and 2 x crispy quorn fillets (7 sins)

snacks: 0% greek yogurt with sweetener, a banana

total sins = 14

Last edited:
success express day

tuesday 26th august 08

breakfast: yogurt and a banana (got up late and lunch is at 1pm)

lunch: 2 x cheese and tomato rolls (hex a and 2 x hex b's), golden lights (4.5 sins)

dinner: cheese and onion omelette (2 eggs, dash of water, low fat cheese (hex a) and onion) with mushrooms, sin free chips and ketchup (2 sins)

snacks: 1 chocolate lime sweet (???sins) and a mini twister (2.5 sins)

total sins = 9

Last edited:
today has gone a bit tits up! have been very anxious and busy today and haven't eaten much at all... but not to worry, have still stuck to plan.

wednesday 27th august 08

breakfast: 2 x alpen lights (hex b)

lunch:nothing!

dinner: 2 x crispy quorn fillets (7 sins), brocolli and cauliflower covered in low fat grated cheese (hex a), ketchup (0.5 sins) and extra light mayo (1.5 sins)

snacks: nothing!

total sins = 9

Back