Monday always a good day to restart!

That's great Deisegirl! Lots of people say splitting the shakes/bars really help. I did take some pictures! Not very flattering but then they help to spur me on. I'm just hoping these 5/6 months will pass quickly, so I can start builing up a fantastic wardrobe ;)

Last night I spilt my shake but managed to save a little bit; I was not in a good mood so I just went straight to bed. Usually I would have turned to food for comfort, but I just went to bed. Feel bad for not getting my full 3 foodpacks, but I will be more careful in future and take today as a new day.

Good luck xx

Deisegirl well done on the loss! Nevermind about the blip, back onto it now! I lost about 3.4lbs in a few days before my road trip and I have put it all back on plus more I reckon! Trying to do 3 products or 4 with a low cal meal today and I have already buckled;

CD porridge
2 coffee's with skim milk
CD bar
2 eggs scrambled with s/onion and a little cheese (it was so cold today I needed a hot lunch and I dont eat the soups)
1/2 a slice of peach bran loaf I have made for hubby
1/3 cup of nuts and sultana's

I'm not too bothered with the result today as I will consuming have the amount of calories which I have been having on a daily basis! Just couldn't stop eating and drinking! Too scared this morning to jump on the scales I might try tomorrow. Otherwise I am just going to work my butt off until CDC weigh in on Wednesday afternoon.

Sbridge7.... OMG great work on your first week hun! That is amazing. I am so happy for you. I am thinking with all my CD products about SSing with 4 packs for a few days? I just need to have the will power. I have not SS'd before as I have not qualified to do it with my BMI, but I think that I am heavy enough to???

It is gooooooooooood to be back girls!
Bren
X

Hey Bren,
How was the road trip?? I'm glad you're back :) Thanks for your kind words; most of it will be water weight so don't worry. It'll come off soon. In the UK you can SS until BMI 25, then you have to do 810. Maybe you could to that? 3 meals, some milk and a small meal (green vegetables and chicken etc.) It allows mild ketosis and the losses are just as good. You're also allowed to do 810 until goal weight before working up the plans xx

They call it 790 over here. It's the same as 810. That's what I will be aiming for tomorrow.

I'm going to have my shake soon and if I get hungry later I will either try and stick with g/tea or have a porridge?? I am not joking when I say I have gorged over the past 7 days. Today I have achieved about 900 cals now and only drunk about 2ltrs of water. It's really hard to get that craving urge to disappear once it has been introduced again.

Although I did thoroughly enjoy myself!

All in all I am really chuffed to have just got through today reasonably well. Day 1 is the hardest and I so see this as that day all over again. That way tomorrow wont be as daunting hehehe!!

What have you been up to? When is you next WI??

Bren
x

Bren, you'll be just fine. Take each day as it comes, which you've been doing and time will fly. I haven't been up to much, just been on minimins a lot! My CDC is away for two weeks but we use my scales anyway so I'll be able to weigh myself on Monday. The scales aren't moving as fast as Monday, I think they're showing a 2lb loss but hopefully by Monday some more will come off. I really want to be in the 14s by the time my CDC comes back xx

Hey Shantel, remember it is usually about wk3 that a stall or small loss occurs so hang in there. Just stick to everything and try and change up your routine and variety a little just to confuse your body. Lots of water and exercise when you can and things should go well when CDC returns. Yes mini's is addictive to say the least!

I just want to get through the weekend and perhaps give SS a go on Monday??? Still undecided and I dont like to plan to much as it sets myself up for disappointment. I tend to succeed better when i just get on with it and dont pressure myself.

My birthday is in 2 weeks and I haven't planned anything and not sure if I want to have anything yet?? I'll be 31!

Bren
X

Thanks Bren! I'm determined to stay 100% I just miss the excitement of week 1 :)

Yeah see how you feel; it sounds like a good plan! Oooh, do you know what you want to do for it? My birthday was 3 days before I started CD so it wasn't too bad. You can always have a low carb meal. Lots of restaurants serve chicken with vegetables so you'll be fine!

x

Well I am a vegetarian. But could easily go out for dinner and have a night off (meal off). Although really I am just not in the mood for getting dressed and having a night out. I'm not very comfortable with myself and my clothes at the moment. Not really bothered about doing anything as we just had our great road trip?

I am just hoping to feel alot better in 2 weeks time and ideally have lost some good kilo's!!!

XX

Aww yeah that makes sense. You can always have a quiet night in and watch a movie, sometimes smaller gestures are much nicer. Aww hun, I know this might not help but you're only 1.6 away from being in the normal category, so don't give yourself such a hard time. Before you know it, you'll feel more comfortable in your clothes xx

Well we shall see as i haven't assessed the damage since the road trip...... really would rather not know. infact I should probably go and change it back to my start weight as I know I have gained and then when I WI on Wed it will be much more impressive! keep me motivated to perhaps try the SS??

Bren
X

Hun, even if it's a gain, it would be just water and glycogen. Once you have your weigh in on Wednesday, you'll feel motivated. You can always give SS a go, until you get to BMI 25. That would help keep you motivated, I'm sure. xxx

Yeah I am thinking about it, SS?

I am going to the football tomorrow and going to take water, thermos of coffee or green tea and a CD bar. Also some celery and carrot sticks too. Then perhaps only a shake or porridge for breakie, and as I'm doing 790 we normally have Japanese for dinner after the game. I can have teriyaki salmon ( I eat fish) or tofu and a salad. Not a big fan of rice as it is. Hopefully hubby will just want to go home and I can have cottage cheese and salad!

Today has been a massive improvement and I will measure my waist in the morning... hopefully it is around the 79/78cm mark. Then that means I am probably back around my starting weight. It's just a case of getting a few good days under your belt to succeed again and have that confidence to do CD with out really thinking about it.

Back to work on Monday and to tell you the truth it's easier to stick to when I am at work and in a routine. I'm a teacher.
Bren
X

YEAH A GREAT GAME OUR TEAM WON!

Today I have been much better;
4 CD packs
1/2 an apple
3 crisp breads (66cals total)
medium handful of nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, pumpkins seeds and sultana's) 150 cals

Total of 923 cals for the day. I'm pleased with that and tomorrow should be back on 3 packs and a meal. Water wise about 2.2 ltrs for the day

That's great Bren about the team and your meal for today. Good luck for tomorrow! You'll be fine x

Yeah feeling thinner today after just yesterday really. I just need to keep guzzling the green tea this evening and I'll have today finished as well. My waist measurement has gone up since I marked it off on my signature but I know that tomorrow it should be back down again, so I'm going to leave it.

How has your day been? Oh it's just started really hasn't it.

Bren
X

You know the thought of doing SS just seems to hard to me that I think i will attempt it on those days that I think I cannot be bothered with a meal, or just those ones that the time zooms by and I forget to have lunch or something. I am only 5ft7 and dont qualify for 4 packs but really I could do SS if I coul have 4 packs. Might ask my CDC about this on Wednesday.

x

Well I did all my measurements yesterday and this morning reveals a 2cm loss around my belly and a 0.5cm loss from my waist. Fingers crossed for Wednesday. I have lots of work to do today for work tomorrow and I am going to go for a walk later with a friend. Hoping that I can have an easy day today doing 790.

Bren
X

WELL... still not 100% yet.... and hoping that routine tomorrow will help alot!

handful, but smaller than yesterday, sultana's and almonds, 120 cals
2 spoonfuls of yoghurt (used this to substitute milk allowance 40cals
2 coffee with milk (one decaf) 45 cals
1 CD shake 170cals
1 CD porridge + quarter apple 160cals
1.5 CD bars 260cals

Up to 795cals total so far. Not bad still low. Off to the gym now and then probably a low cal dinner, tofu and vege

Bren
x

Back