Monday always a good day to restart!

really hoping tomorrow I will be able to get back into routine!

OKAY SO HERE IS THE PLAN FOR TOMORROW!.....

Shake for breakfast, in the car on the 30 mins drive to work 170cals
plain low fat yoghurt 150g about 100cals (replacing my milk allowance with it) CDC says okay??
porridge for lunch 170cals ( i add some linseed meal)
green tea
coffee (black) with CD bar after school 176cals
diet sprite zero 4cals
tofu and vege for dinner 200cals

Cool that's 820cals for the day. I have been slightly beating myself up for doing 1200, 1000 then 1000 cals for the past 3 days.... opnly 2 days until WI and I am hoping to be under 77kg's

I feel being back at work that this routine and food plan is achievable I just need the will power now! Should also easily manage the 2.5ltrs of water too.

Oh and going for a walk with a friend after work. Which is the time I usually fill the void in the day with food! Anyone else suffer at this time??

Just got back in from the gym and had my tofu and vege for dinner and just going to have another green tea and iron my clothes for the week and hopefully off to bed early.

Bren
X

Bren that sounds like a great plan. I hope it went well for you and your weigh in goes well! My CDC is away for another week but we use my scales as it will be better for me when I maintain. I've lost 3.6lbs and I'm pleased as it means I've lost 1 stone in 2 weeks.
xx

Darl I jsut read about your loss.... FABULOUS!!! I am very proud and envious of that.

I stuck to the plan above but with some small additions. I thought today would be easy but it has been very busy the first day of the semester back at school.

ADD;
2 coffee + milk and minus the yoghurt.
a slice of fruit loaf with marg!!! VERY CROSS WITH MYSELF ABOUT THIS ONE. 180 cals
2 TBS of fruit and nut mix (THIS ONE IS GOING TO STOP TOMORROW) 85 cals
5 yoghurt coated fruit peices 65 cals
protein bar 88cals

And no walk as it is bucketing down here tonight...

Well that's a total of 1138 cals for the day. Still low but not on CD path 100%

Bren
XX

Thanks hun!
Don't worry hun, you'll get there! It is hard at first, but you will get there! You're making really healthy choices as well! Good luck with your weigh in xxx

Yeah I do hope that the scales show a STS or a small loss.

Before I left I lost 1.2kg's it was 1.7kg's and the day before we left I cheated. So hence whilst away I am not joking I drank and ate and also ate desserts and sweets which I normally never actually eat??!! I reckon without fail I was consuming easily 2500 cals each day for 7 days!

Over the past 4 days it's been;
1500 - 1600
1000ish

so I have improved but not sure if it's enough, and TOM, to warrant a loss this week. I haven't weighed since and I think this is what is helping me to stay focused as if I was on the scales daily and it showed a gain I would probably get weak and really binge or something.

xx

I know what you mean. I'm avoiding the scales until next Monday as I hate the disappointment they can sometimes brings. Scales are definitely frenemies! Keep me posted with tomorrow and try not to worry, you had a road trip and deserved to enjoy yourself. This is a fresh week xx

I know but would just like to be back in the CD zone.

What are you up to today?

X

You will hun. Look at some clothes online that you'd like to wear when you reach goal. Today is a quiet day for me, I haven't got anything planned as I had a busy weekend with friends; we went to the park and to the cinema. I just drunk my water :) They don't know I'm on CD, as I just said I wanted to lose some weight over the summer so I won't be eating out with them xxx

Shantel thanks for the encouragement over the past few weeks hun!

I agree sometimes it's easier to not say to friends that you are on a diet as it only causes some to um and arr about your decision. I do really want to have lost this weight by the 23rd ish of Sept. I have about 10 weeks to loose about 10 kilos and be working up the steps. I'm hoping to be a BMI of 25 in about 7 weeks, then to do 1000 for 3 weeks to loose the other 3. This should make me 3 kilos off of goal so around 69kg's. When i return home to Perth for 2 weeks I will be easily be able to stick with my low cal eating as I have done the previous 2 years when I have visited.

Hubby is working the evenings this week and it should be easy to do a few days on SS. But if I tell myself that I am going to do it I usually set myself up for failure...

XX

Hi Jenny!

Welcome to mini's. How are you finding Low Carbing??

Bren
XX

Thanks Jenny C, good luck with your journey!

It's okay Bren, that's what minimins is for! Your goal is very achievable and realistic. Maybe try and see how you feel on the day and then see if you feel like SSing; that way, you'll not have planned it and so you won't set yourself up xx

That's what i have been doing the past 4 days since being back from the road trip. In the back of my mind I knew it would be easier to just try and do 790 and eat extra but healthily and stay low cals so I didnt binge eat or continue at such a high calorie intake. And really it has worked and I know that if I continue to be good then one day (hopefully soon... this week LOL!!) I will just be on the CD 790 train to Loooseville!

xx

You can definitely do it; the good thing about 790 is you're still eating a meal and will be in ketosis so you shouldn't feel hungry. It's definitely achievable; keep staying positive and you'll be 790ing in no time xx

You know it's really not hunger that's making me eat! If I do think that I'm hungry and think about it it is really due to the fact that I am thirsty! But I always choose to find something to eat instead of drinking the water.

I really want to be back to my former thin self and love my body and clothes again. At the moment I dread getting dressed for work in the morning because I have to put on clothes that fit and not what I want to wear. That is probably the toughest part of the day and really because I have lost weight in the past and deep in the back of my mind know that i can do this, it is that little knowledge that I know it is achievable that makes it hard to be completely committed. Does that make sense?

XX

I think today, even though I only consumed 1150 (conservatively) cals, I only cheated from the plan as it was the first day back at school and I had so many things to do and found everything out of routine.

Like I mentioned before at least the past 4 days I have been conscious to consider my food choices and keep to a low cal intake. And on the higher plans people still have losses jsut not substantial ones so who knows what Wed will bring???

What does a typical Low Carb Day look like food wise for you??

Bren
X

Hey hun, by Wednesday you'll be fine. What does low carb look like to me? I think no wheat, bread, rice and pasta which you're not eating. I also think fruits contain a lot of carbs, but you're days do look low carb enough. Do you think you're in ketosis? xx

Shantel I was responding to the post before that.... Jenny I think?? I will have to go back and check now!

However I am in Ketosis the stick says pale pink I think. Doesn;t matter as far as I know what shade so long as you are in it. The darker shades mean you are dehydrated. Today I have not been good again. I've had about 2 TBS of mini white choc drops, the ones you decorate with as it' my anniversary on Thursday and I bought a cake to decorate! Also about the same in almonds and pumpkin seeds!!

Everything else though was perfect.... 3 packs, yoghurt, and low cal meal. I've drunk about 1.8ltrs of water and will finish more before bed along with about 3 green teas.

Just cannot manage to by 100%! Tomorrow is WI in the afternoon too.

Bren
x

Well WI revealed a STS which I am happy with as I know that I put on my loss, the 4 days I started CD before the road trip, and some whilst away!

So I have actually lost some weight because my official WI was after 4 days when I went in to stock up with pack for our trip (which I only ate the bars once a day). I have lost 1.1kg's which is 2.4lbs happy with that and off to update the challenge and my ticker!

XX

Glad you have done so well and staying positive !

Back