Monday always a good day to restart!

My holidays have been fine; I'm just getting over my chest infection but I need to find a job. Weekends do go very quickly. I'm sure you'll be able to SS/810 this week xx

Just had my last pack, porridge and put a small banana in it.... it was yuck with the banana!!???

Cannot wait for tomorrow;
CD shake
coffee
CD hot choc (1/2)
bullion drink
coffee and CD bar
CD porridge
bullion drink
CD hot choc (other 1/2)

Sounds weird but after eating food last night and today I am looking forward to SSing tomorrow as I am over food. Will be SSing with 4 packs though. I still think that this is okay. Also contemplating doing 4 packs SS during the week days and doing 810 on the weekends. What do you think???

Might as well embrace the no food thing whilst I dont crave it. Bonus is I might reach goal quicker too.

Bren
X

Just missed your post then....

What type of work will you be looking for?

x

You could SS with 4 packs during the week and then do SS+ on the weekend where you have 3 packs and 200kcal meal? The meal portion is smaller than 810, so therefore it would not be too hard to alternate between the two xx

The recession hasn't hit too hard yet in Oz. i mean people have lost jobs but people are also still spending. Perhaps try a supermarket? People always have to eat.... unless they are on CD!

Yeah a good idea SS+ but I like milk in my coffee??? that's not allowed on SS+... I can only so SS for the next 5.5kg's as that will take me into a 25 BMI. But how nice would that be to be there in 3 weeks! That's my mini goal ticker. Then I will do 810 for another 2 weeks or so and move up to 1000 with 5 sessions a week at the gym. A big plan but achievable.

I go home to visit friends and family in 9 weeks today. Shantel I would kill to be at goal, 66kg's or even better at 68kg's. I feel this is better as I will be working the second week of the two weeks in total that I am home and always eat really sensibly every year when i work this carnival and always loose weight. It's a good feeling coming home from a holiday and having lost weight. Gives my confidence that I can chose healthily and live life without the security of a diet.

XX

That's achievable, you sound positive so I'm sure you will be able to do it :) Well SS during the week and 810 on the weekend should give you good losses and hopefully you should be able to get to your goal :)

What is your plan for tomorrow?? SS with 4 packs? xx

Yep look back about 5 posts.

So it's;
NEXT 2.5 WEEKS a loss of 4/5kg's
THEN FOR 3 WEEKS do 810 and loose 3kg's
THEN FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS do 1000 and loose another 3 kg's
THEN DO 2 WEEKS OR MORE on 1200 until I reach goal
THEN..... do 1500 cals a day forever. This with my exercise and just eating healthily with a glass of wine or two on the weekend and one meal out a week, is what I did for many years and maintained for many years. Trick for me is not to stop the exercise. Would love to do 4 days a week at the gym for life or a combination or gym, yoga and walking with a friend.

What do you think? Be end of November I would like to be living a new thinner, normal life Shantel.
Bren
X

Hey Bren,

You will definitely get there, you have the determination and motivation! Good luck

AM xx

Thanks hun.... aren't you on holiday???

Today has been really busy and I was planning to SS with 4 packs. I still have 1/2 a pack to go and trying to hold off as long as possible.

I am probably going to finish work and get home around 9pm. I have an 8am meeting in the morning and I am thinking about the gym this evening but realistically dont think that I am going to make the gym.

I must confess I have eaten.... 6 mini biscuits about 2.5cm's in diameter!!! and then about 8 allens soft lollies (i.e strawberry creams) and I hate lollies!:break_diet:

Tomorrow I will definitely be exercising after work with a friend and also on Wednesday.:D

Water wise I think that I will only make 2.5 ltrs today, just been so busy.:rolleyes:

Bren
xx

Hey Bren,
Don't worry about the little nibbles, just try to stick to coffee, mint tea in future. You can do this! Think of november and your goal. I hope you are well xx

Hi Shantel, I fell off the wagon yesterday and today I have stuck to CD better, much better but not perfect SS/810. Total of 1100 cals maybe for the day.

I haven't been to the gym since Saturday and that is getting me down. I notice you have lost more, well done! I just have to do 3 weeks really good on 810 and know that I can loose about 5kg's! Why cant i just get on with it?

Drinking green tea now and going to do some ball and floor exercises before bed. I peed on Ketostix and I am still in the light pink so that's something. Not sure if I will have lost anything tomorrow just hoping for something.

I'm really good at work it's just afterwork, the drive home and then when i first get home.

So some strategies;
save a bar and coffee for the drive home
go to the gym straight from work
when I get home from work/gym have a shower ASAP
stick to an 810 meal for dinner
keep drinking green tea in the evening
keep up the 2.5ltrs of water

Bren

Lets hope not too much damage with the nibbling on the scales tomorrow afternoon!

Just want to get the WI over and done with and then try for a few days (maybe a week) of SS.

I really would love to have 2 weeks of really great losses (4kg's) and feel better about my body.

xx

RIGHT!

I am going to get back to 810. It was easy last year and I had good losses. I need to stop thinking about SS and rationalizing how to manipulate CD to make it easy and my way to loose the kg's.

So tomorrow;
shake
coffee
celery sticks
porridge
bullion
WI with CDC
coffee and bar
810 meal of tofu and vege
green tea

Going to type myself a plan and tick it off during the day. Right lets get on with it Brenda!

xx

you are so disciplined and a typical teacher - the check sheet love it - not going to wish you luck as you CAN and WILL do this!

hi bren
hope the reason you've gone quiet is cos you are soooo busy being good and going to the gym etc!
i've noticed that i always go quiet on here when i dont feel i'm being 100%...which is sooo not the answer.
hugs anyway
x

Hi Shantel, AM and CeeKay

I have been a bit bummed since WI as I had a gain of 1kilo, which I have now nearly lost. I am back in the zone. I have been to the gym the past 2 days and about to head off very soon now. I am doing really well on the water and I had drinks out last night with cheese and had no dinner. This morning the scales were still reporting the same as yesterday morning 76.3, my all time low was this time last week 76.0. So really nearly there. I have had eggs out this morning (counting this as my 810 meal) with 2 CD packs and some nuts and 2 coffees, so I should be worst case scenario about 1100 cals for the day not taking my gym session into account!

I have 7 weeks now before I go home to visit and would like to loose those 6.3 kg's! Being 70 will make me 4 kg's from goal I know that I will loose whilst away as I will be working at a carnival for 8 of the 13days and can have CD products then religiously, as I am soo busy I dont get time to eat!

Thanks you guys for checking in on me. I am at the really tough stage of the mission as I need to get below 73/72 to see the light.......

Waist is 77cm and I cannot wait to reach 76cm and mark that off my goals and to be 75kg's! Right so 3 ltrs of water every day this week is my goal!

Bren
X

Yeah, welcome back, you CAN do this!

Feeling slightly low this morning.... having doubts about ever getting below 74kg's!

Back